Bella Vita Home Essentials

China & Cookware
825 Main St West Vancouver BC V7T 2Z3
HomeStars  >  China & Cookware in North Vancouver  >  Bella Vita Home Essentials

Reviews for Bella Vita Home Essentials

mari from North Vancouver
mari from North Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

purchase

Great lovely service when I purchased an electric kettle. Was told if not satisfied do bring it back. (by the staff). When I did bring it back with receipt, original box, pristine condition, the Manager/Owner was belligerent, abrasive and claimed that if product is defective they will replace it. I was dissatisfied with the way the kettle filled and was wet at the electrical connection. She called my husband and I abusive and was very quick to usher us out of the store and leave. We told her that it is unfortunate that we will make sure that all of our family, friends and clients will not be frequenting her store. I feel obliged to let you know if these circumstances.

Wan Lo Chun from North Vancouver
Wan Lo Chun from North Vancouver
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Accessories

Bella Vita is a great store for high quality kitchen knives and cutlery made in Europe (which can be difficult to find in Vancouver). Some of the prices are expensive but they often put select items on sale. I also like the variety of kitchen-wares and small items such as knife blade protectors and cookie cutters that are available. Very good service and selection.