John Bell Painting

Reviews for John Bell Painting

Carol
Carol

Painting

I had a bedroom and a bathroom painted. The painter was professional, the work was meticulous and the cost was reasonable. I have used them before and had the same positive experience. I highly recommend John Bell Painting for any painting job, large or small.

Thank you for the great review. we are glad you were happy with the work and we were so happy we could work for got again.

BEN
BEN

Exterior Painting of Older home

John and Vamdes did a very impressive job painting the exterior of our older house and new shed. The quality of work is at a high standard and they take no short cuts. We would recommend them to friends and will use them again.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so glad you were pleased with the work.

Deb
Deb

Exterior windows & house trim.

I found John very friendly and easy going. He was fair in his quote and had some great ideas. I felt no pressure to make any decisions I wasn't sure of. We set a date & it was done quickly. Ricardo, the painter, was great. He explained his process and made sure I was happy with his work. In the end I was very pleased. The house looks beautiful. I will have them back in the future.

Thank you so much for the great review. Glad you were happy with the service.

Julia
Julia

Power wash, sand, satin and revarnish

My garage door, front door and backyard deck (all wood finished) were all looking very weathered by the sun, rain, snow and ice. Allen and his crew did a great job reviving it and now everything looks brand new. They were quick, professional and detailed. When John returned to check the final work, there was 1 area he was not 100% happy with (I did not have any issues with it), he immediately touched up the area until he was satisfied. Would definitely hire them again if needed.

Thank you Julia for the great review. We are so glad you were pleased with the work.

Front porch painting

From the moment we met John Bell we knew he was the man for the job, he’s extremely friendly, enthusiastic and entertaining. Farshid, who was the painter was WONDERFUL! He’s thorough, exacting and fast. Our porch now completes the house and it is a new room for us to spend time. It has added a new dimension to our house and we couldn’t be happier with how it looks and the job done by all at John Bell painting!! We HIGHLY recommend this company

Thank you for this amazing review. glad we were of service.

Ariane in Scarborough
Ariane in Scarborough

Painting a whole apartment

John Bell fully surveyed my place, provided a detailed estimate, and sent one of his professional teams who worked within the deadline agreed upon. I was impressed by how clean, thorough, polite and dedicated hiw people were. I keep saying to my friends that I had the best painters in the world.

Thank you for this fabulous review. glad we were of service.

Tara from Toronto
Tara from Toronto

Repair and painting of kitchen ceiling

We have used John Bell Painting several times over a the last 15 years. This time I asked them to repair water damage on the kitchen ceiling, and repaint. As always, one of John's professional painters did a fabulous job in just a few hours. The place was left ship shape and the ceiling looks like new.

Thank you so much for your review. Glad we could be of service to you.

Span-Co
Span-Co

Highly recommend John Bell Painting.

We have worked with John Bell Painting with many projects over the years. John continually provides Span-Co with great quality reliable painting services. It is a pleasure to work with John and his staff, their attention to detail shows in the final results. We highly recommend John Bell Painting and look forward to working with them again in the future.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review.

g.dickson
g.dickson

Wallpaper stripping and painting

The work was very professionally done. The job was done neatly and on time. John and his assistant were always very courteous, friendly and helpful.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Painting

We have used John Bell for years, long before Homestars existed. Casually talking to him after the last job, I found he was listed in Homestars and offered to do a review. John knows the business of painting like nobody else and his suggestions was always excellent. He surveys and prices the job comes in while the job is being done and once completed. The people who he employs are trustworthy and knowledgeable. The people in the office are pleasant and service oriented. I would not hesitate to recommend John Bell.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this!

More about John Bell Painting

Welcome to John Bell Painting. Our specialty is fine interior and exterior painting of homes, businesses and churches. Working extensively with homeowners, designers and contractors we’ve come to understand each of your unique requirements.

***

The work done BEFORE paint is applied is critical to a beautiful final product. Our painters provide expert invisible patching and repairs to walls, ceilings and trim on all surfaces such as plaster, drywall and wood. We do stucco repairs as well. Other services include: wallpapering, striping and applying special wall finishes such as Venetian plaster. Installing Cornice or other moldings and dry walling small areas are also available. For high or hard to reach areas we provide access equipment as needed to get the job done with the least disruption to you the customer.
Having worked with a wide array of clients over the years John Bell will personally establish exactly what you need and want. Whether it’s getting a property ready for sale by handling major flaws or creating a complete restoration — John will see that you get the service that best suits your needs.