John Bell Painting

Reviews for John Bell Painting

Mike Efford in York
Mike Efford in York

Exterior painting

Highly recommend John and his company. Very professional right from the get go, when John came out to quote our project, and provided a written quote on the spot.

He has an excellent team, and Ricardo and Carlos were hardworking, skilled and friendly; experienced pros. Really enjoyed working with them.

The back office functions smoothly and was very helpful in scheduling a perfect timing for us, and taking care of billing conveniently, properly and ethically, something most people looking for a painting company never consider.

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

Painting

Excellent professional job. Also, when there was a misunderstanding on colour they corrected without any hassle. They work quietly and made sure we inspected and approved the job before leaving. Even came back later to do some very minor touch ups. Highly recommend them.

michael k.
michael k.

Exterior House Painting

John Bell Painting was called to provide a quote for the exterior painting of our house. John came, immediately assessed the project, and provided a quote on the spot. John was very friendly, totally understood what needed to be done, and I immediately knew that he was the guy for our project. Our project presented some unique challenges due to uneven terrain, a very high apex, and very old cracked paint in multiple areas. John introduced us to the painters, Vandes and Ken, and I can't say enough positive things about these guys. Suffice it to say that they took super good care of us and delivered a magnificent paint job, even better than I had expected. They left the property totally clean, and I can highly recommend them. I will certainly be happy to hire them again for our interior or exterior painting needs.

Brian T.
Brian T.

John Bell Painting painted our entire condo, using a three tone colour scheme. This is a new condo and it required working around construction and other challenges.

The work by the John Bell team was outstanding. Careful work with good suggestions and quite detailed preparation work. The team worked around other construction teams, furniture and moving deadlines to create a superb result. I would recommend them without reservation.

Richard
Richard

room painting

Painted one room. Very clean, efficient and good job including prep, painting and trim. Painters were neat and tidy and very nice to work with.

Tom B.
Tom B.

Exterior house paint and stucco repair

I was surprised to find that a sub-contractor was sent to my home rather than an employee of John Bell, however I was more than impressed with Alex. He was professional, knowledgeable and attentive to any concerns I had, even contacting me several days later to ensure my satisfaction with the job he had done. Well done for such a young man.

LoisG
LoisG
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Hanging wallpaper

With a big pattern match, lots of cuts and costing over $200/single roll, hanging this wall covering was a challenge but the installer did a stellar job and my client is thrilled.

Carol
Carol

Painting

I had a bedroom and a bathroom painted. The painter was professional, the work was meticulous and the cost was reasonable. I have used them before and had the same positive experience. I highly recommend John Bell Painting for any painting job, large or small.

Thank you for the great review. we are glad you were happy with the work and we were so happy we could work for got again.

BEN
BEN

Exterior Painting of Older home

John and Vamdes did a very impressive job painting the exterior of our older house and new shed. The quality of work is at a high standard and they take no short cuts. We would recommend them to friends and will use them again.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so glad you were pleased with the work.

Deb
Deb

Exterior windows & house trim.

I found John very friendly and easy going. He was fair in his quote and had some great ideas. I felt no pressure to make any decisions I wasn't sure of. We set a date & it was done quickly. Ricardo, the painter, was great. He explained his process and made sure I was happy with his work. In the end I was very pleased. The house looks beautiful. I will have them back in the future.

Thank you so much for the great review. Glad you were happy with the service.

More about John Bell Painting

Welcome to John Bell Painting. Our specialty is fine interior and exterior painting of homes, businesses and churches. Working extensively with homeowners, designers and contractors we’ve come to understand each of your unique requirements. *** The work done BEFORE paint is applied is critical to a beautiful final product. Our ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Scarborough?