Bee Safe & Lock Inc

Locks & Locksmiths
Bee Safe & Lock Inc

Reviews for Bee Safe & Lock Inc

Excellent timely service

After having my purse taken at work with my keys inside I needed my lock changed ASAP. Bee safe arrived promptly and replaced my lock. As well, the tech spent extra time making sure the door and lock closed properly as the previous lock hadn't been installed properly.
I was wary of calling just any service as I was aware of the dish there so I wanted someone local to Pickering and who had been in business for a while. I am happy to say that Bee safe was the right choice for me.

Thanks for your feedback and taking the time to let us know your experience.

Matthew
Matthew

Changed locks

My real estate lawyer recommended Bee Safe and the locksmith came to the house we purchased July 2013 at the exact time that he was scheduled. He provided quick service and pleasant conversation as he changed the locks for three doors. After calling around for a few locksmith companies to compare prices, I felt much more comfortable with Bee Safe and their reliability, compared to some of the shadier companies that tried to get my business.

Understandably, I was told they charge a bit more for locations further from their Durham locations. That being said, Bee Safe was definitely reliable and I would gladly recommend them to others who need service near their locations.

Thanks for the feedback. We have worked with Mark for many years and we take pride in making his clients happy.

Nathan and Lindsay
Nathan and Lindsay
9 reviews Whitby, ON

Tumbling Locks on a new home purchase

John was fantastic. I called him after my wife and I purchased our first home. He came highly recommended by our lawyer. John arrived at our home, tumbled the locks and provided 4 keys, all in about 25 minutes. He was friendly, engaged in casual conversation, and was very straightforward and professional. I would recommend him to anyone in the Whitby area looking for a locksmith.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

More about Bee Safe & Lock Inc

We have been servicing Durham over 25 years. At Bee Safe & Lock Inc. , we know that problems with your lock system don’t happen on a schedule. That is why we offer 24/ 7 locksmith appointments to home and business owners throughout the Durham region and GTA. From lock ...
Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in Pickering?