Bee Safe & Lock Inc

Sally from Pickering
Sally from Pickering
8 reviews Pickering, ON

Installation of New Front Door Hardware and Locks

I researched locksmiths in my area (Pickering), contacted a few of them and also went to the two major big box stores to view their products. I obtained various prices for services and chose Bee Safe for several reasons. They were established almost 30 yrs. ago so won't disappear overnight. They also have a storefront near Brock Rd. and Bayley which I visited and was able to view their products. They stand behind their materials and services (5 yr. warranty) and have several options. Diane was very helpful and patient in assisting me on the choice of hardware. We have a double door (French door) entry way so the hardware price
was adjusted to take that into account. John (the locksmith and owner) installed my hardware and did an amazing job. He was prompt, courteous and also provided a few "extras." I highly recommend this company and am a happy customer.

Thanks Sally we appreciate the feedback!

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Locks rekeyed

Prompt service. Arrived on time and re-keyed locks in no time flat. They even provided advice about to we could secure or other entryways. Overall a very positive experience. Recommended without reservation.

Thanks for choosing Bee Safe & Lock Inc. We appreciate the feedback.

Angela from Toronto
Angela from Toronto
11 reviews Whitby, ON

Change locks

We had a very positive experience with Bee Safe & Lock when we moved into our new home. John responded promptly to our initial inquiry and replaced several locks for us. He is both professional, and a really nice guy. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bee Safe to friends and family.

Thanks Angela, we really appreciate the kind words!

Gary from East York
Gary from East York

Electronic lock installation

Called Bee Safe to install an electronic lock on my side door. Bee Safe suggested that we went with one that locked automatically and showed us examples of why. They were very professional and I would use them again in the future.

Thanks for the feedback we appreciate it.

Paul
Paul
1 review Newmarket, ON

Pushbutton Lock

I have used Bee Safe a few times, they are always professional and do good work.

Thanks Paul, we appreciate the feedback.

ACA S.
ACA S.
1 review Ajax, ON

Commercial locks and door hardware

We use BeeSafe whenever we need new door hardware and/ or electric strikes. The work and the quality of the equipment is always top quality.

Thanks for the feedback!

liveeye
liveeye

Replaced door hardware.

John came to my house to replace front door hardware after I took possession of my home. He provided me with a great selection of quality hardware to choose from at a great price. He even rekeyed my side door lock. I would highly recommend Bee Safe.

Thanks, we appreciate the feedback!

L. R.
L. R.

Re-keyed new home.

Quick, efficient and tidy. Would recommend. Had locks re-keyed in new home. And new deadbolt on basement door.

Thanks for the feedback!

More about Bee Safe & Lock Inc

We have been servicing Durham and GTA for over 25 years. At Bee Safe & Lock Inc. , we know that problems with your lock system don’t happen on a schedule. That is why we offer 24/ 7 locksmith appointments to home and business owners throughout the Durham region and ...
Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in Pickering?