BedCetera.com ***No Longer In Business**

Cecilia Juarez from Port Moody
Cecilia Juarez from Port Moody
4 reviews Port Moody, BC

Kids Bunk Beds

Two years ago, we were looking for bunk beds for our girls. After lots of research, we found this place. It had competitive prices and we were able to buy a sturdy yet affordable white bunk bed that could be used as a bunk bed or as two single beds. The quality is excellent and we were also very satisfied with the customer service we received.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Locking Media Storage Cabinet

Bought a media cabinet and it came in a box with a million pieces and most of them were broken or missing! After they take your money that is it, you are screwed! I bought the unit from Ian and he wouldn’t even return my emails after taking my money! They have NO furniture in stock they only sell mail order furniture in parts. I was told I would receive what is in the picture and it requires some assembly, which is completely not true! Not one part or screw was put together and is impossible to put together! I ordered it in July 2010 it is now March 2011 and not one cent has been returned! Ian keeps telling me to call Prepac as they can’t refund anything from Prepac because if they did they would never be able to stay in business as they sell garbage cardboard furniture and everyone has this problem with the furniture from them! But when I talk to Kim at Prepac she says it is not her fault that what Ian at Bedcetera said was untrue! What a scam!

If you want to get ripped off this is the place for you!

Also the cabinet was low quality particleboard and painted Styrofoam!

I SPENT $155.00 ON UNRETURNABLE GARBAGE!

2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Dresser

I ordered a hardwood dresser, from this company. They said it was coming from Ontario so would take 2 weeks to arrive.
I was quite happy to get a phone call that it had arrived a few days earlier than expected! I was pleased with the product and happy that I did not have to assemble the item. (some of their products are self assembly).
I'll probably check them out first when I need to change my dining room table.

2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Television stand

first apartment on my own and not much furniture on a budget.
I got a decent tv stand for what I thought was a good price from what I've seen elsewhere.
Thinking of checking out their beds as I brought the old one from home.

Kelly in Richmond
Kelly in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Bedframe, dresser, night stand

I bought a hardwood frame (yes import but well made) from them along with matching dresser and night stand. I did have to put the bed together, but after years of Ikea furniture I'm a pro! also this was way better than most things I've bought from the I before. Plus the dresser and nightstand were already assembled so no work!
Staff were friendly and I actually got my dresser earlier than anticipated!

Couchless Vancouver
Couchless Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Sofa Purchase

I purchased a sofa and they advised me that it would be delivered in 2 weeks because it was in stock. Because I was getting a new sofa, I sold my old one to make room for the new one. The day before my delivery date they called me to tell me that I would not have my sofa for another 6 weeks!!!!! They were not helpful, they told me I was out of luck and because they already had my money, they did not care. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for Bedding & Linens pros in Vancouver?