Beam Of Canada Inc

Debra in Surrey
Debra in Surrey
9 reviews Surrey, BC

vacuum sales

Bought a vacuum from Beam of Canada 6 months ago and had nothing but problems with my unit. I brought it in several times to be repaired. For something brand new, it sure didn't run brand new. Kept fixing it, but the same problem kept happening. Then I found out that my unit WAS NOT brand new, but refurbished. I paid almost $500 for my refurbished but thought it was brand new vacuum. NOT impressed. They finally offered to give me another vacuum for the same value but I put up such a stink they gave me my money back.