BC Hardwood Floor Co Ltd

Floor Laying & Refinishing
2227 Quebec St (showroom) Vancouver BC V5T 3A1
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Vancouver  >  BC Hardwood Floor Co Ltd

Reviews for BC Hardwood Floor Co Ltd

Julia
Julia
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Hardwood Flooring Installation

We received a very detailed quote from BC Hardwood Floor Ltd. but the price wasn't the best. Look out for other different companies who can give you a better price and a great quality floor!

Jenn in Vancouver
Jenn in Vancouver
10 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Flooring purchase

We were searching for new floors for a recent renovation project and were so happy to have found BC Hardwood. The staff is incredibly knowledgable and really know all their products inside-out. We spent a few hours chatting with them over a couple of visits to the showroom, and finally settled on the perfect product, along with their recommended underlay. The process was easy and seamless, and our new floor was ready for pickup within a few weeks.

If you're doing a flooring project but don't know where to start, go to BC Hardwood and spend some time talking with the staff. They'll have you sorted out in no time.

Rebecca in Richmond
Rebecca in Richmond
1 review RICHMOND, BC

Replacing Carpets with Hardwood Floors

I decided to replace all the carpets in my house with hardwood flooring because they were really beginning to absorb food and liquid stains and looking very awful. I decided to enlist the help of BC Hardwood Floor Co. and it was a very pleasant experience. They helped me pick out the right floors for me and offered fantastic, quality service when they helped me install them in my house. It took a very short time to get all my carpeting converted to hardwood floors and I haven't looked back since. It looks amazing and I'm very happy with the work they have done!

David Louie in Vancouver
David Louie in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

hardwood floor

I have installed hardwood floor for most part of my new house. This company were able to complete the project earlier than the expected time. I am very happy with the contractor and really appreciate their effort in coordinate the renovation of my house with other projects at the same time that might have affected their work.

Ken Lee in Vancouver
Ken Lee in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

hardwood floor installation

Great installation done despite foundation slab not being level. Premises were spotless after job completion. Have called them back when floor got water damaged and they did a fantastic job repairing the damage.

Todd from Vancouver
Todd from Vancouver

8.5/10

Hardwood and laminate flooring

Quality work, pricing well worth the investment. Flooring looks flawless. Company was an overall delight to work with right from the sales state to the floor installers and finishers. If you want the best flooring in the buiness, deal with BC Hardwood Floors

More about BC Hardwood Floor Co Ltd

Supply, Install and Refinish – Residential, Commercial and Sports Floors.