Bayview-Manor Appliances

Review for Bayview-Manor Appliances

Chris
Chris

Vacuum Repair

After trying down the street at another vacuum store, I came to this store to have my vacuum fixed on a Saturday morning. The gentleman was very pleasant, knowledgeable and professional.

His diagnosis was quick and accurate. There was not repair needed other than removing a popsicle stick from the neck of the hose. Three minutes and zero dollars later, my vacuum cleaner was restored to working condition. I also got a piece of advice: "Save up for a new vacuum cleaner the one you have is poorly designed."

A new machine is higher on my list, and I will certainly return to this store to make the purchase when the time comes. This experience made my Saturday. I wish that all businesses provided the same level of service. Thank you!