Bayside Furniture Ltd

Donna Barker from Vancouver
Donna Barker from Vancouver
12 reviews Vancouver, BC

Interior Decorator

I was very impressed with the tremendous assistance and knowledge I received from Caylee Scott, interior decorator at Bayside Furniture.I scheduled a design consultation with Caylee and she helped me with space planning, measuring,and selecting fabrics. SHe helped me see the scale and proportions needed for my new bedroom furniture and ensured it would fit into my bedroom by creating a floor plan. She listened to my specific needs and showed me how I would be able to keep and use existing pieces of furniture in my living room.
My new 4 bedroom pieces are all made in Canada or Italy, and Caylee found the perfect fabric for my custom headboard that will match my curtains and duvet.
I really appreciate the strong customer focus Caylee has provided to me and I cannot wait for my new bedroom furniture to be delivered.
Cost above is for bed with custom headboard.

Brian in Kits
Brian in Kits
1 review Vancouver, BC

sofa

Went looking at many stores in the area for a sofa. Bayside had a great selection of modern styles and in a wide variety of sizes. Fabric choices were more than plentiful and a 5 week wait is standard for a custom sofa. Very happy with the new sofa.