Battikha Security

HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Toronto  >  Battikha Security

Reviews for Battikha Security

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

home security alarm

Battikha security systems were sales reps for chubb(counter force). Now they are selling services for Securetek.Please ask and read the new contract carefully.This company's sales rep will try to force you to sign the contract and they will even ensure you that you will not be penalized by your company if you cancel the contract which is not true.Since he ( (Paul) was the same sales rep for my previous company i asked him the same question(this was happen over the phone conversation) and he ensured me nothing to worry about.I was not home and my husband sign the contract but before he signed(my husbaand has issues with his both eyes ) my husband put me on the phone with speaker on and i ask the same question of cancellation policy.Pual assured me i am safe and he will leave a typed letter for the previous company and once i will mail this letter i am off the hook.Paul never mentioned me that i have to give previous company 60 days written notice.Paul offered me a deal from this new company which 6 months no charge for service .I did not give previous company 60 days written notice i have to pay that company for 2 months service charges....so basically i only got 4 months of free services.i called the office and explained every thing to their manager
ANNETTE SPINE but she didn't want to hear anything and acted like a non professional person.
The right procedure should have me cancelling the previous company by giving them 60 days notice and accepted Paul offers after 60 days but with his assurance and his phone calls everyday to me didn't give me enough time to ask previous company about their cancellation policy and plus when its coming from the sales rep who worked for the previous company i was satisfied with his answer and had no doubts.

Lilith

416-493-3939
188 Shorting Rd
Toronto
M1S 3S3

Our home alarm system was installed by Battikha following the purchase of our home. The installation process was fairly seamless and thankfully we have not required customer service often as I found them to be curt and dismissive. Unfortunately, I find that this company is incessant in their telephone calls suggesting various tweaks/ upgrades to their system. If this is not something that appeals to you, I would suggest looking elsewhere.

Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Toronto?