Bathtub King Refinishing

Reviews for Bathtub King Refinishing

Burlington homeowners
Burlington homeowners

Complete Bathroom Reno

We had our bathroom renovated by Bathtub King and although they came in strong for our business and we were fairly happy with them initially - things turned sour after a few problems arose.
Overall, I'm happy with the work - but not very happy with the company. I wouldn't use them again or recommend them to anyone.

Al in Dundas
Al in Dundas
1 review ,

Bathtub refinishing

We had our bathtub refinished a number of years ago. The tub's finish was cracked on the bottom, and I expressly asked if this would be a problem. They told us that it would not. The premium finish was to have a 10 yr warranty. Five years later, the finish started peeling in the exact area of the original damage. We called them, and they came out to the house and greeted us with a UV light in hand. This light would be used to illustrate the hairline scratches in the finish of the tub that would void the warranty. We were told that even toe-nails could scratch the finish. They had no intention of doing a single thing. A great finish if you plan to sell your home, but not a long-term solution. It may be a good idea to cut your toe-nails extra short before using your tub!

Enzo from Mississauga
Enzo from Mississauga

Bathtub Refinishing

My mother moved into a small home and the bathtub was a mess. We thought for sure we would have to replace it.

We called Bathtub King to get an estimate if the tub could be refinished. No problem. We were a little worried about the procedure, but decided to take a chance.

Well, the tub looks like new and it was simple and really reasonable.

We've since used them again in our home and would gladly recommend them.

Great job.

Enzo

Tuffy
Tuffy

Bathtub Refinishing

I have used Bathtub King twice now (in my current home and my last one) - I moved into my new place knowing that I would give them a call to refinish the bathtub, because it was old and yellow-looking, and I remembered what I great job Bathtub King had done on my last tub. They did not let me down this time either. The guy that came to refinish the tub was extremely friendly and professional - he let me know exactly what he was going to do, how long it would take, what it would look like when complete, etc. - and everything he told me was true. The entire process took about 4 hours, and when it was done, the bathtub was the nicest-looking thing in the house - glossy and sparkling white with perfect finish around the edges. My bathroom was left exactly how it had been when he arrived (i.e., not messy). As well, I was left with an 'instruction sheet' for my new bathtub, outlining how to properly care for it, which products to use (and not use) when cleaning, and who to contact if there were any problems. The price was completely competitive with other places, and was true to the estimate. I would recommend Bathtub King to anyone who is thinking about refinishing their bathroom tub(s)!

More about Bathtub King Refinishing

We specialize in refinishing bathtubs - without removing the tub.
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Mississauga?