Bath Emporium

Reviews for Bath Emporium

Heidi in Markham
Heidi in Markham

Bathroom Vanities, Fixtures and Mosaic Tile

Bath Emporium is a one stop shop with a variety of vanities and products. I had been to a variety of stores but none offered the quality and customer service which I received when I dealt with Jasmeet. She was of tremendous assistance coordinating and explaining different styles, where they were made and ensuring everything worked together. Everything I purchased was made in Canada and the quality is superb. Jasmeet and Kim were always very diligent in returning calls or providing updates. Everything came in on time and was exactly as ordered.
I saved alot of time, frustration and money. If you are looking for a quality company with excellent customer service head to Bath Emporium. We are thrilled with our new bathroom.

Kay in Woodbridge
Kay in Woodbridge
2 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Bathroom Renovations & Kitchen Renovations

We recently purchased a house with just drywall and had the impossible mission of trying to finish and design all the bathrooms and the kitchen.

Having never done anything like this before, we started to shop around at different bathroom and kitchen suppliers. Finding Bath Emporium was the best thing that could have ever happened to us.

They have amazing products at an unbeatable price, trust me I tried to find the same quality products elsewhere and was quoted a lot more then what I had paid with Bath Emporium.

Working with Rav made the whole experience easy and horror-free. He was able to take the time to explain to us what plumbing and electrical we would need for our vanities, what vanities came in different colours and combinations, and even what accessories we would need to complete the whole look.

We were accidentally shipped the wrong colour vanity, and the sales staff contacted their dealer and got the whole mess sorted out for us in a timely manner.

The greatest part about dealing with Rav, is his stunning sense of design. He designed two customs vanities for us that continue to garner awe and compliments from all those who see them. We had other contractors in our house who were so impressed with his designs that they took pictures to show others.

Bath Emporium has a fantastic selection of products that is extremely difficult to find anywhere else. They are willing to work with your budget and aren't afraid to show you similar options that might work better for your wallet or practicality of your room.

Originally we were looking to use a different company for our kitchen and the design we were getting was pretty standard and plain. When Jodi walked into our house, she was able to show us all the possibilities of what we could do in that space. She was able to come up with a brilliant design that used all the space to the fullest while still being out-of-this-world beautiful.

Our kitchen is probably where we spend the most time, and Jodi made sure to make it not only highly practical but worked with us so that we could get exactly what we wanted. No other company would have done for us what Jodi did. Her passion and dedication to what she does really shows in her work, and we are so glad to have chosen her to complete our kitchen.

Philip Jessup
Philip Jessup

Bathroom renovations

Managing our own bathroom renovation, we shopped extensively for quality bath equipment and fixtures, including whirlpool bathtub, vanities, sinks, toilets, etc. We found the best prices and a broad selection at Bath Emporium in Markham. Though we are in Riverdale, the showroom was easy to reach off the DVP. Selection and service were excellent -- though email responses were sometimes slow. Highly recommended.

Aved from Richmond Hill
Aved from Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Powder Room Renovation

We wanted to renovate our “builder’s grade” powder room to something much more unique, but with no real ideas. Most bath/kitchen suppliers would throw us some catalogues and leave to choose.

One late Friday afternoon, we visited this Bath Emporium with our two young daughters (no sitter available). Nosh greeted us and spent at least an hour showing us many possibilities. He was extremely patient even with two hyper girls. It turns out he is not only a sales rep, but a designer as well. We hired his services and he came to take measurements of our powder room. A little while later he had a computer model of what we had discussed.

We ended up picking a very customized solution: custom vanity, different countertop provider (Cambria), a gorgeous vessel, a very unique faucet. He even helped us pick a mirror from a different vendor since we couldn’t find something appropriate from his catalogues.

He was very clear upfront that we were responsible for installation. They only deliver the hardware. (We highly recommend Home Improvement People). Everything was done to perfection.

I can’t say enough about Nosh. If you need assistance with your bathroom design, seek him out. It’s a good thing we didn’t read the ratings from Homestars first – we would have avoided this place to our peril.

John Owens from Toronto
John Owens from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

When we first started talking about renovating our 1950’s kitchen, we approached the whole task with dread about the disruption to our home and the inevitable dust that would be created.

Finding Castle Kitchens was a breath of fresh air. Jodi, one of the Owners greeted us warmly the first day we set foot in their premises, asked all the obligatory questions about why we were there, our budget and what we needed.

The thing that convinced us that Jodi was the right designer for us was her solution to an otherwise problematic closet which took space out of our small bungalow style kitchen. Without her solution, I am sure our final result would have not been nearly as successful. In fact, the other designers we visited all said it was too bad about the closet and proceeded to design around it, repeating the problems that had made our kitchen a functional nightmare.

Jodi was also the only designer whose first task was to make a visit to see what our existing kitchen looked like and how we used it in our home. She gained valuable insight that made her design all the more suitable for our circumstances.

When Jodi had completed the plan and we were happy with it, cabinets were priced and ordered, delivery dates set and we proceeded to hire a Contractor to do the demolition and re-construction in preparation for the arrival of the cabinets.

The cabinets arrived right on schedule as originally promised by Tatiana, Castle’s construction representative, and installation was completed on the agreed date. We were able to move into our new kitchen right on time, only 7 weeks from the date the first hammer was swung.

We have no hesitation in recommending Castle Kitchens to anyone who needs their kitchen renovated. From the design to the choice of cabinets, selection of countertop, floor tile and backsplash tiles everything works together to give us a truly modern professional appearance. We have received many positive compliments from friends and family on the choice of colours and materials.

John and Al

Lee from Gormley
Lee from Gormley
2 reviews Gormley, ON

Purchased Kitchen Faucet

I shopped around for a kitchen faucet which could fit right underneath the ledge of my granite bar. It was a tight fit and I had a hard time finding one. I finally found a reasonable priced one at Bath Emporium which was on sale. I simply paid and picked it up, and then installed it myself.

I have since gone back to the store to get the estimates for the bath fixtures for my bath reno. The service has been so far so good.

Thank you for your business and review. We at Bath Emporium strive hard to offer the best products at great prices not compromising the high standard of quality service.
We hope to continue serving you through-out the years to come.

Lisa from Bolton
Lisa from Bolton
3 reviews , ON

Bathroom Vanity

HORRIBLE STAY AWAY, I filed a complaint with BBB. Said they would install vanity, now of course they only install countertop and sink-WHAT? How do you install countertop without the vanity? Never would recommend this company to anyone. Wish I had read reviews first. Their solution, "pick it up, don't pick it up" Gets better picked it up and it has no hardware or holes for hardware installation! Why was it 3000.00 dollars?
I did read their response to my complaint. If you notice when you read their version of events, as well as in any other complaint made about them it is NEVER their fault. They always defer the responsibility to the customer. I will let their responses speak for themselves!

Well, we remember this customer. She is Ms. Lisa Cybulski and is actually from Bolton and not Etobicoke.

She ordered a vanity from us at a great price .... and when time came to pick it up, she demanded it to be delivered and also installed.

This was never part of the agreement. Had it been, it would have clearly be written on the Invoice and we NEVER give verbal promises.

Even when we occasionally deliver goods free of charge on BIG orders, it is clearly mentioned on the invoice as "Delivery Free".

Ms. Lisa Cybulski's invoice doesn't state anything other than the selling price of the vanity. And so, she tried to twist our arm and when things didn't go her way, complains and shamefully writes such reviews. For the past 15 years we have been serving over 5000 Customers each year and this is probably the first time we experienced a customer like this.

Karen from Uxbridge
Karen from Uxbridge
8 reviews Uxbridge, ON

new vanity and linen cabinet

We purchased a vanity with engineered marble top and matching linen cabinet. Service was a little stand-offish until they learned we were serious. They were not really that helpful in trying to arrange for delivery, which when it finally did arrive also frustrating as the "truck broke down" but no one ever thought to call us who had our contractor waiting to pick it up. Even though we had given them a deposit on our credit card, they would not apply the balance to the card without me going in. More frustration. The pieces are nice, but no one warned us of the dangers of toothpaste and engineered marble. Don't expect the friendliness of service or for them to go the extra mile. Or even inch.

More about Bath Emporium

Kitchen and bathroom design and accessories. Specializing in kitchen cabinets.
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Richmond Hill?