Bath Emporium

Reviews for Bath Emporium

Evan in Markham
Evan in Markham

Bathroom renovations

Our experience at Bath Emporium was excellent. We purchased the tubs, shower kits and faucets for both washrooms that we are currently renovating, because of the great price and quality of products being offered. We had Yolanda assist us who was very friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and patient while determining the best plumbing fixtures and faucets to suit our needs. We are happy with the service provided and would definitely recommend them.

Bathroom renovation - bath tub

I have a small bathroom, couldn't find small bath tub anywhere. Finally I found a small bath tub from Bath Emporium - Japanese soaking tub Nagano 40"x40" which fits in perfectly.

Sales person Prince was very helpful. There was no sample in the show room but he printed me the detail specification. After that I called him twice for numerous questions and he made sure the renovation person understand how it's supposed to be installed.

A week later I went back and asked for more details and Prince answered them all and I placed the order on that day.

Since it's a soaking tub, it's 3' tall and needs steps to get in. The octagon shape tub is perfect to leave one corner to build the steps and not taking up much space. I can only find this in Bath Emporium.

Ann & Ross
Ann & Ross

Excellent Service

Our experience at Bath Emporium was excellent. Having not purchased bathroom fixtures/taps for quite some time, the choices were quite overwhelming. We dealt primarily with Jasmeet - she was very knowledgeable and incredibly patient with us as we figured out our choices. She helped us with all of our items - bathtub/toilet/shower and tub faucet and vanity sinks and faucets. She was very knowledgeable and helpful on all products. In addition to having lots of choices, they were also very competitive from a price perspective.

In addition to our sales experience. the after sales support was tremendous. We had a few issues that were both product related and contractor related - where there were product issues, both Kim and Jasmeet were very very helpful in terms of getting replacement product in an expedited fashion......we also experienced an issue where our plumber was on site to install our faucets, but one of the faucets had a defect - Kim offered to not only get a replacement but also offered to have their plumber come and replace it after they received it - incredible customer service!

I would highly recommend Bath Emporium for all these reasons and in particular Jasmeet and Kim!

Private User reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

good selection of products

Quality and price are good. Wide selection of products and knowledgeable staff. Great place to find high end brands faucet, vanities, and tubs.
Convenient location, beautiful show room. Provides good value.

Review has 1 previous version
M&L in Mississauga
M&L in Mississauga
1 review Newmarket, ON

Highly Recommended

After visiting many other bathroom retailers, we made most of our purchases at Bath Emporium. Main factors were selection & price. Very nice showroom. Add to that excellent customer service from Jasmeet, honest opinions & recommendations, & accurate delivery dates. Next time we need anything for the bathroom, first stop will be Bath Emporium.

Faye in Markham
Faye in Markham

Good services

The store is at a very convenient location near home. We have found good quality bathtub and vanity at clearance price. Service provided was excellent. We would like to check out the store often.

Denise Penney from Toronto
Denise Penney from Toronto

Bathroom renovation

After shopping around for one year to find a contractor, my friend recommended Bath Emporium. Although we are in the early stage of my reno, I just want to say what a wonderful experience it is working with Rav and Jasmeet. They were prompt in setting up a home visit to take measurements, listened to my needs and provided a design drawing which was WOW! I am looking forward to my new bathroom.

Saba Ahmad from Toronto
Saba Ahmad from Toronto

Kitchen and Bath renovations

EDIT: I am happy with the cabinets and was not pleased with the installation. I have edited my review to be more measured to reflect that the company did try to remedy my dissatisfaction.

My transaction started with Jasmeet. She was very helpful when I entered the store. No nonsense. Not receptive to my attempts to get a better deal - but fair. It's a family-owned store, so I wasn't expecting them to sell at a loss to earn my business.

She was able to get a Native Trails sink and price-matched a competitor. She had a bain ultra tub on clearance - sure looked like a great price to me! Well below list. I also bought a small vanity and Jasmeet spent a lot of time with me to find a pull-out bar faucet that suited my nit-picky needs.

I'm happy with all purchases except: now that the bath tub has been installed, I realize that the product was not right for me and not worth the price. First, installation was very tricky. It took multiple attempts and replacement parts to get it right. That increased labour costs. Bain ultra sent parts over quickly. But now that it's all in, I note the "bubbles" are very loud and strong, even on the lowest setting - so we never use the feature. The heated back rest is kind of a joke. You heat it up by running the bubbles on maximum for 5 minutes. The noise is no way to relax. Still we like having a big tub with lights. We like that. If we got it with no bubbles though, we'd have saved a mint.

After buying the tub, I went over to check out the cabinets. Obviously great quality on the showroom. The cabinets arrived and were beautiful. Sadly, the installers were not competent. They scratched my floor (refused to protect floors) and failed to give me a level surface for quartz counters, even after a second attempt. Quartz will break if the surface is not level. I retained my own carpenter to fix their work.

The installers blamed my un-level floor. But the slight slanting of my floors is typical of an old Toronto house. A professional (like my carpenter) would know how to deal with that.

I dealt with Gagan and Grigori, both of whom had been patient with my requests up until installation. They made amazing shop drawings and 3D images of the completed kitchen. I was impressed by their attentiveness and ultimately accepted their attempts to rectify the installation errors. I would suggest hiring someone to monitor installation if you proceed with this company.

So all in all, I would go back to buy merchandise.

Review has 2 previous versions
Narcy in Brampton
Narcy in Brampton

TOTO Toilets

My experience at Bath Emporium in Markham was great! Prince was pleasant over the phone and he was very knowlegable on the products they sell. Bath Emporium has a great selection and reasonable prices. I would highly recommend them.

Buying bathroom material

We bought all our bathroom fixtures, tub, and toilet from here and the prices were very competitive. we would recommend this to our friends who are looking for good value.

More about Bath Emporium

Kitchen and bathroom design and accessories. Specializing in kitchen cabinets.
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Richmond Hill?