Bath Emporium

Reviews for Bath Emporium

Ashley, Richmond Hill
Ashley, Richmond Hill

EN-SUITE AND POWDER ROOM RENO

I had sterling service from Yosh Chhabra. My renovations were particularly fraught with missing/mismatched hardware and a valve that didn’t work but that all was sorted out with the dealer and manufacturer. My melting episode was the hefty restocking fee and return freight charges (back to Montreal) on the tub. Not only was Yosh there to assist in his very patient way, but also managed to have management stepped in to find ways to help balance my budget.

I couldn’t be happier in my dealings with Yosh and Bath Emporium.

Thank you.

Ashley Fong

Minna in Toronto
Minna in Toronto

Great selection and customer services

We shopped around for our bathroom renovation at several stores before we found Bath Emporium. Amy was the sales helping us to make the selection. She was nice and sweet, thoughtful, very knowledgeable and patient when answering all our questions during the several visits. It was a pleasant, comfortable and hassle-free experience when talking with her even one time we made her to stay really late. She followed up with me and sent me the specs in time. I strongly recommend Amy Yu if you visit Bath Emporium Markham store :)

ME in Markham
ME in Markham

Bathroom Reno

I was referred to Yosh by a friend of mine. Yosh is very knowledgable about Bath Emporium's product offerings. He is not only friendly but also patient. He listens to what you say you need and makes excellent suggestions. The store offers variety of products with a wide price range that makes budget based selection very easy. Other staff are also very polite, friendly and helpful. I love the store and wish I had more money to spend. They make you want to go back. I highly recommend Bath Emporium and would certainly ask for Yosh to help.

Avoid this place

I would absolutely not recommend this place. We ordered bathroom sink and bathtub faucets, as well as a handheld shower faucet and the thermostatic valve and trim from Bath Emporium on Feb 24th. We ordered them in a custom finish, brushed gold. We were told the items would take 4-6 weeks to arrive. Four weeks after placing the order, I called to enquire as to the expected timing. I was told the ETA would be more like 6-8 weeks from order date. One week later I called back, and learned that our order had been erroneously cancelled or put on hold, and so would be further delayed.
Mid-May I was told to expect the items by the end of the month. June 1st I was told to expect the items by June 15th. I called June 14th and was told that the faucets have now arrived, but the trim has not, and they don't know when the trim will arrive.
The service at Bath Emporium is disastrous. If you would like to pay full price for custom items, and wait for 4 months to receive them, then shop here. Otherwise, I would recommend pursuing your faucets and fixtures elsewhere.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Bathroom Reno

I was referred to Teresa Chen by the contractor I’m working with.

Teresa is an absolute delight to work with. Her design knowledge and recommendations certainly helped with my decision making. She very quickly put together the design of the bathroom I want, and made sure all of the details — no matter how small — were covered.

I’d recommend Teresa in a moment to anyone looking for a bathroom remodel. I can’t wait for this to be completed.

Thanks, Teresa!

dingdong1234 in Newmarket
dingdong1234 in Newmarket

Exceptional customer service

Referred by a friend to Bath Emporium to get bathroom fixtures. Teresa Chen is the sales associate that has been working with me. Wonderful, sweet, patient and graceful with the picky me, professional all along. She never pushed or pressured me to buy the most expensive products in the show room. Never frown or flinch when I ask a million questions. I am a working woman, and at the end of the day I am already tired and would not want to see or interact with a sales person who makes me feel uncomfortable. She never complains about staying after her work hours and always greets you with a smile. I strongly recommend going to Teresa to buy your bathroom fixtures.

fran from Toronto
fran from Toronto

Great selection, great customer service, competitive prices

We just finished finishing our basement. I shopped around at a 3 or 4 other stores before I found Bath Emporium. I was surprised with their extensive collection and knowledgable sales Rep. Jasmeet was the sales rep helping me make the selection. She is very knowledgable and has a good eye for design. Once she knew the esthetic I was after, she showed me the pieces that could work while respecting my budget.
I was very satisfied with my experience.

Private User reviews Huntsville, ON

New Home Purchases

Bath Emplorium is in my opinion the best place to purchase all your faucets and plumbing fixtures. Prince is a tremendously knowledgeable and helpful sales professional. Thank you for making the experience so stress free.

Evan in Markham
Evan in Markham

Bathroom renovations

Our experience at Bath Emporium was excellent. We purchased the tubs, shower kits and faucets for both washrooms that we are currently renovating, because of the great price and quality of products being offered. We had Yolanda assist us who was very friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and patient while determining the best plumbing fixtures and faucets to suit our needs. We are happy with the service provided and would definitely recommend them.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Bathroom renovation - bath tub

I have a small bathroom, couldn't find small bath tub anywhere. Finally I found a small bath tub from Bath Emporium - Japanese soaking tub Nagano 40"x40" which fits in perfectly.

Sales person Prince was very helpful. There was no sample in the show room but he printed me the detail specification. After that I called him twice for numerous questions and he made sure the renovation person understand how it's supposed to be installed.

A week later I went back and asked for more details and Prince answered them all and I placed the order on that day.

Since it's a soaking tub, it's 3' tall and needs steps to get in. The octagon shape tub is perfect to leave one corner to build the steps and not taking up much space. I can only find this in Bath Emporium.

More about Bath Emporium

Kitchen and bathroom design and accessories. Specializing in kitchen cabinets.
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Richmond Hill?