Trident Pools

steveni in Virginia Beach
steveni in Virginia Beach
1 review ,

Incomplete Pool Agreement

Do not hire Trident Pools!!!! My pool was installed last year and was done well. When we finalized payments I also paid for the a pool cover that was to be installed in the October time-frame. I have made numerous attempts to collect on this but am now exhausted over the inability to even leave a message for BJ Whitted or Stacey. It is now March and all I would like is a refund of the money paid for this since I no longer need the cover. I have filed complaints with the BBB and am now preparing to file litigation to get this back.