Bartman Plumbing

Reviews for Bartman Plumbing

Audrey in Toronto
Audrey in Toronto

Clogged dishwasher

I came to the office and found the dishwasher was clogged. I called Bartman and they promised to send someone out as soon as possible. A couple of hours later, they called me to tell me that the technician was on his way. Very polite and helpful staff.

Hi Audrey! Thank you kindly for taking time out of your day to share your positive experience with our company with other home and business owners. We truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Bartman Plumbing Ltd. and we look forward to hearing from you for any future plumbing service(s) you may require. Have a great day, Audrey!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Kitchen sink clogged.

Our kitchen sink was clogged with disgusting water still in the sink. Bartman plumbing got to work immediately and unclogged then ran water for a while to make sure I would not have any problems later on. The charge was exactly what they had quoted me over the phone. I would definitely recommend them for your plumbing needs. Always very polite.

Hi there! Thank you for your kind words. We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback. It means a lot to us! We are here for you if and when you need us. Take care for now!

Angie in North York
Angie in North York

Dishwasher installation and faucet replacement

Bartman Plumbing was able to send a plumber with short notice to replace a dishwasher which was in use for twenty years. The work involved cutting and retrofitting existing pipes and more. Their plumber did an excellent job from beginning to end. He was able to recycle the old one all for a reasonable rate. They just completed another service call to replace the kitchen faucet. Again this job was well done.
I have no hesitation to recommend their service anytime.

Hi Angie! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate your kind words. Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to hearing from you should you require our service in the future.

J2 in Vaughan
J2 in Vaughan

Emergency Water leak Repair

This is the second time we called Bartman. Obviously we were happy with the 1st experience which was on December 31st a day difficult to get some one. On both occasions the service man arrived within the time promised. Both times the servicemen were courteous and professional. In my opinion amount charged has different components one of which is to be done in time. In a business environment it becomes even more critical. Another aspect is the call center operated by knowledgeable helpful staff. On both these counts Barman comes out on top.

Hi! Thanks for your kind review above. We really appreciate your positive feedback and it means a great deal to us. We are here for you if and when you need us. Until then, take care!

dsp10 in North York
dsp10 in North York

Sump pump replaced at 2 am

Had we not been awoken by people staying in our basement suite, we may have been under 10 inches of water when our sump pump failed in the middle of the night. After calling two other services who said they could be there at 7 am, this company responded and was there within 1/2 hour. Replacing the original lightweight sump pump with an industrial strength one, the plumber had it fixed and running and was gone by 3 am while I watched gallons of water disappear from our basement floor. Does $1000 hurt the pocketbook? Not at all given the circumstances. The biggest price was the pump, not the labour. Thanks guys!

Thank you very much for your kind words and for leaving us a review. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback. We are a simple phone call away if and when you need us. Until then, take care!

Plumbing issue

They were prompt and came when they promised. 2 gentlemen came and did the best they could. I was renovating my moms condo and plumbing was an issue. Was happy with results.

Hey! Thank you for your kind review above. We appreciate your positive words and it means a great deal to us. We are here for you if and when you need us!

Donna in North York
Donna in North York

toilet install

had a new toilet installed. job was professionally done within the quoted price. plumbers were on time, efficient and cleaned up nicely and took the old toilet away ( for a fee) when they finished. we have used Bartman in the past and will use them in the future.

Hi Donna! Thank you for your positive feedback. You are and always have been a pleasure to deal with. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write us a review. We are only a phone call away if and when you need us. We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

lrp
lrp
1 review North York, ON

Pleased with service

I had a complete suite backup and my condo recommended Bartman. They arrived the same day and had cleared the backup within 20 min. Thank you for the quick response!

Hi there! Thank you for your kind review above. We appreciate your positive feedback and it means a great deal to us. We are here for you if and when you need us. Take care for now!

Toilet Leak

I did not have to leave a message, because someone answered the phone. I was waiting for another plumber to call me back, and I waited a week. Then I called Bartman. I made an appointment, and the plumber called and asked if he could come early, which was fine. He repaired my toilet in an efficient manner. I had no problems.

Hello! Thank you for your kind review. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback. It means a lot to us! We are here for you if and when you need us. Take care for now!

Myriam in North York
Myriam in North York

Shower repair

After receiving a very expensive quote to repair a leak in our condo shower we wanted a second opinion. The worst part was that this repair meant to completely demolish the shower! A friend recommended Bartman and we called them. The experience was great from the start, the plumbers showed up the same day. They investigated and checked the shower in detail (this was not done by the first people who gave us the quote). They siliconed part of the drain and said it needed to be tested after 24 hours. We did so extensively and there was no more leak. What we appreciated the most was their honesty and the fact that this was done during the initial 2 hours minimum service call. A special thanks to the 2 ladies I dealt with in the office. They were nice and efficient. I would recommend Bartman with no hesitation.

Hi Myriam! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. You were such a pleasure to deal with. We're so glad to hear about your experience with our company and we look forward to hearing from you for any future plumbing requirements you may have. Thank you and take care for now.

More about Bartman Plumbing

Bartman Plumbing Ltd is a Toronto-based, family owned, operated and oriented business offering plumbing services as well as Emergency Plumbing services 24/ 7 in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). We specialize in all facets of plumbing, drain services, hot water radiant heating and backflow prevention. Visit www. bartmanplumbing. com for ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?