Plumbing
Bartman Plumbing

Reviews for Bartman Plumbing

Various bathroom and kitchen plumbing jobs

I just recently discovered Bartman Plumbing and they have been wonderful! Edits and the other front office ladies are so nice and so helpful. And Mike, the Bartman plumber who has now done several plumbing jobs for me, has been a lifesaver - very experienced and he explains things well and does a really good job. Thank you Bartman Plumbing for all your recent plumbing work in my condo. I so appreciate it!

Thank you for your kind review! We are so pleased to hear your positive words regarding our office staff and Mike, our technician. We'll be sure to share your feedback with Edita and Mike. Thank you for choosing Bartman Plumbing! Take care for now!

The Pandas  in Scarborough
The Pandas in Scarborough

Replacement of Tub cartridge in main washroom and toe spout diverter in ensuite

Excellent service both with the plumber and Zoila in the office.
Zoila was very accommodating and very helpful, not to mention a her pleasant manner. This too is applicable to the plumber. It's delightful and hurts less paying when dealing with pleasant people. Thank You
Going forward Bartman Plumbing is the plumbing company for us.

Thank you for writing us a review! Your positive feedback means a great deal to us and our company. Please reach out should you require our assistance and we'll be happy to help. Take care for now!

Elaine Sherwood in Toronto
Elaine Sherwood in Toronto

Urinal Repair

I really enjoy dealing with Bartman Plumbing -- Edita, Zoila at the office and Mike who showed up to fix the problem are a pleasure do deal with.

Elaine Sherwood
JAZZ.FM91

Hi Elaine! We're so glad to hear that you were pleased with the customer service provided to you by our office staff as well as our plumber, Mike! We'll be sure so share your kind words with those involved as it is always so nice to hear positive feedback from our clients. You were an absolute pleasure to deal with and we hope to hear from you in the future should you ever need us. Thank you for choosing Bartman Plumbing! Have a great day, Elaine!

Snehasis Adhya in Brampton
Snehasis Adhya in Brampton
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathtub Faucet

I had a leaking faucet and the washer was broken. Moreover, as I am working, I requested if they could come as early as 8a.m. The guys were on time, professional and efficient in resolving the issue. I would recommend Bartman Plumbing for their leaky woes.

Hi Snehasis! Thank you for leaving your review after we completed service for you last week. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and positive words. We're a quick phone call away should you need us. Take care!

Northernhausfrau
Northernhausfrau

Cartridge Replacement

Our shower has never worked properly, since we moved into our new build 5 years ago. Finally, we were having an issue with being able to adjust the shower temperature. Zoila immediately targeted the problem. In order to save money and avoid multiple visits, she asked for photos and was able to source the part. There was constant follow-up during this process. This was not an easy part to find and the process took a few days. The plumber, who clearly knew what he was doing, did the repair and the shower has never worked better. He was pleasant, tidy and made suggestions for improvements. We are very pleased with our experience.

Hi! We are so pleased to receive such positive feedback regarding the service you received. Thank you for taking the time to share your pleasant experience with other home and business owners. Please keep us in mind should you ever require our services in the future. Take care for now!

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Clogged main sanitary drain, emergency call

Clogged main sanitary drain for a 3 level tenanted residential building, after hours Saturday night. Quick response from Bartman Plumbing. Work was completed quickly and the washroom was left clean and dry.

Hi Matt! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your positive feedback. We're here whenever you may need us. Thanks for choosing Bartman Plumbing!

Sheri in Toronto
Sheri in Toronto

Cartridge replacement

I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Bartman plumbing. They responded to my inquiry and booked an appointment right away. The guys that arrived were really helpful and polite. They worked really hard to get what turned out to be a very tricky job.
I will definitely use them for all of my plumbing needs moving forward and only wish I had found them earlier.

Thank you kindly for your review. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority so I'm happy to hear that you were well looked after. Thank you again for your kind words and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Audrey in Toronto
Audrey in Toronto

Clogged dishwasher

I came to the office and found the dishwasher was clogged. I called Bartman and they promised to send someone out as soon as possible. A couple of hours later, they called me to tell me that the technician was on his way. Very polite and helpful staff.

Hi Audrey! Thank you kindly for taking time out of your day to share your positive experience with our company with other home and business owners. We truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Bartman Plumbing Ltd. and we look forward to hearing from you for any future plumbing service(s) you may require. Have a great day, Audrey!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Kitchen sink clogged.

Our kitchen sink was clogged with disgusting water still in the sink. Bartman plumbing got to work immediately and unclogged then ran water for a while to make sure I would not have any problems later on. The charge was exactly what they had quoted me over the phone. I would definitely recommend them for your plumbing needs. Always very polite.

Hi there! Thank you for your kind words. We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback. It means a lot to us! We are here for you if and when you need us. Take care for now!

Angie in North York
Angie in North York

Dishwasher installation and faucet replacement

Bartman Plumbing was able to send a plumber with short notice to replace a dishwasher which was in use for twenty years. The work involved cutting and retrofitting existing pipes and more. Their plumber did an excellent job from beginning to end. He was able to recycle the old one all for a reasonable rate. They just completed another service call to replace the kitchen faucet. Again this job was well done.
I have no hesitation to recommend their service anytime.

Hi Angie! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate your kind words. Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to hearing from you should you require our service in the future.

More about Bartman Plumbing

Bartman Plumbing Ltd is a Toronto-based, family owned, operated and oriented business offering plumbing services as well as Emergency Plumbing services 24/ 7 in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). We specialize in all facets of plumbing, drain services, hot water radiant heating and backflow prevention. Visit www. bartmanplumbing. com for ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?