Barrymore Furniture Co

HomeStars  >  Furniture in Toronto  >  Barrymore Furniture Co

Reviews for Barrymore Furniture Co

Hayley
Hayley

Just bought a sectional sofa and small sofa

I went to the showroom myself to look at the sofas and select an option for my husband to try out. There was not a huge variety to choose from as my needs were quite specific, but I quickly found one I loved and on a subsequent visit my husband liked it too. It was important for our needs that we could custom make both sofas.
We have ordered them and greatly look forward to taking delivery. The experience thus far has been good and I hope to give them a 10/10 on timeliness and delivery experience!

Thanks for your kind review. We expect you will be delighted when your sofas arrive!

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Dining Furniture

We bought our dining set from Barrymore and had a great experience. Our salesperson, Enza, came to our home and offered expert advice. The delivery experience was second to none. The delivery persons, Matthew and Ishmail were very professional and took great care to make sure we were happy with the placement of the furniture before they left. The set looks beautiful in our home. We would definitely recommend Barrymore.

We are pleased that you are happy with your purchase and experience at Barrymore. Thanks very much for your review!

russellr in Toronto
russellr in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Furniture

I live in the area and purchased my living room furniture at Barrymore Furniture. It's expensive but well made. I am satisfied over all with the furniture and the experience.

Thanks very much for your kind review.

Erin from Toronto
Erin from Toronto

New couches

Good price and looks great. Good timing on delivery. I have a very hard drive way to navigate, but they managed to get through with my two couches.

I heard about this company by word of mouth.

We are pleased that you are happy with your experience at Barrymore. Thanks for the review.

irisweaverman in Toronto
irisweaverman in Toronto

New couch and chair

The salesman was the best, he even came to our house. He listened to our needs and gave us ideas to help us decide. The furniture is expensive, even with 20% off, but it is well worth it. It is very well made and very comfortable. The service is excellent, and the couch and chair were delivered 3 weeks early. We would highly recommend Barrymore furniture.

Thanks very much for your great review.

JECDAWSON
JECDAWSON

The service was great!!!

The sales member took there time. Provided me with options and after service once the item was delivered.

Thanks for recognizing our sales associate's help with your purchase.

hhofmann
hhofmann
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Living Room Furniture

Driving by Barrymore Furniture my wife and I dropped in to see their
products. Lucy showed us around and we were impressed with the
quality of the furniture. A few weeks later Lucy patiently advised us on
selection of materials and styles and an order was placed. Delivery was
on time and was carefully set-up. Six months later, our neighbour went
to Barrymore and was equally impressed and placed an order. 5 stars to
Lucy and Barrymore!

Thanks so much for your kind review and endorsement!

sbattista
sbattista

Living & Dining room renovation

Barrymore's interior design consultant, Sharon, truly provided us with an excellent customer experience! She took the time to understand our home's new open concept design and our personalized requirements and then added several design concepts that created a wow factor for us! Excellent product selection available with customization to meet our personalized needs. Barrymore's excellent product design,quality and workmanship set's it apart from other furniture providers!

Thanks for your endorsement of Barrymore and our design consultant Sharon.

goodgirl096567 in Toronto
goodgirl096567 in Toronto
1 review Richmond, BC

Furniture purchase

I’ve always loved Barrymore, they have top of the line products. I’ve actually known about them for years. When we moved into our condo I really wanted to redecorate and refurnish. The sales woman who helped me was exceptional and I ended up buying four sofa chairs and a sofa. Even the delivery service was great! And after I had finished up with them Barrymore actually called to check in on me and see if I was enjoying the problem. Everyone knows that I love Barrymore and that I have some of their pieces (laughs).

We love that you love Barrymore! Thanks for your kind review.

vj.stephenson
vj.stephenson
1 review , SK

Multiple Furniture Purchases

I’ve been shopping with Barrymore for 20 years or so. Over the years I’ve bought 2 sofas, one from off the floor and one custom made, a 3 piece sofa, a rug, 2 crystal laps, large mirror, a coffee table. Come to think of it, basically my entire living room is Barrymore. Every time I’ve gone in I’ve had a fantastic experience. I go back over and over and everyone is great there. Often my daughter and I are recognized immediately. Sharon Wiseman assists me and always exceeds my expectations, she sends emails to check in and let me know what’s going on with the store. I have to say Sharon is a wonderful person always assisting me whether I have the walker or my wheelchair. When I worked with Linda, there was an issue with delivery charges and when I told her that I had a pervious arrangement where I wasn’t supposed to pay a fee, with no questions asked she waived it. Their delivery guys Ishmael and Dan became my own interior designers once when they delivered a few pieces for me, they were amazing. Everyone is just so hospitable. My lawyer who is 6”7 and quite a few pounds came over and sat in one of Barrymore chairs he was comfortable, relaxed and the chair didn’t lose its form (laughs)! I have so much respect for them and will continue to shop at Barrymore.

Thank you for your lovely review. We work very hard to make every customer happy that they came to Barrymore.

More about Barrymore Furniture Co

Made in Toronto manufacturers of exceptional, custom-crafted sofas, chairs, sectionals and beds, available in thousands of fabrics and leather, every piece built to last. Also offer high end designers' fine furnishings for dining rooms, bedrooms and living rooms. Beautiful Furniture, Barrymore.
Looking for Furniture pros in Toronto?