Dryer Vent. Maintenance

Wheeling
Wheeling
5 reviews Wheeling, IL

dryer vent cleaning

One of my friends had recommended to clean my dryer vent. He had mentioned that it would help save energy and prevent possible fires. Since I did not know much about all this stuff, I did not want to try my luck! I ended up calling Dryer Vent Maintenance, the same folks that he had used as well. They came in their own van with professionals armed with like a huge vacuum cleaner and cleaned everything out in about 15 minutes and I was good to go with peace of mind! I would recommend them any time!