Bailey Contracting

Reviews for Bailey Contracting

Meg in Brampton
Meg in Brampton

Home renovation

Great experience with this company! Small family run business great ideas and quality work. They have done our kitchen but I have also seen beautiful bathrooms that they have done!

Marianne from Mississauga
Marianne from Mississauga

Kitchen renovation

Bailey Contracting
905-452-9920
24 Mill St N
Brampton
L6X 1S6

When it came time to renovate my kitchen I was very nervous. A number of years ago I had a terrible renovation experience and had prepared myself for more of the same. But Steve and Scott Bailey made this renovation just the opposite. Everything was done on schedule, their workmanship was top quality and they never left for the day without a complete cleanup. They made this renovation a very pleasant experience by listening to my wishes and exceeded my expectations.