Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

Furniture
1119 Kennedy Road Toronto ON M1P 2K8
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Toronto  >  Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

STEVEKARATE4TH
1 review Barrie, ON

Service was polite. But we have only completed the sale part. We don't have the product yet. Jerry and Steve were both very helpful. Unfortunately, we didn't qualify for Bat out of Hell tickets because we didn't buy a mattress.

Cheryl B.
1 review Barrie, ON

Purchased a couch in store, excellent customer service in store.
Couch was delivered following day.

BluJ fan in London
1 review London, ON

I ordered this off the website although it was a bit of a slow start with their verification process they ended up coming through with flying colors. The delivery guys were polite, neat and efficient and set everything up. I will definitely buy from Bad Boy again.

Sylvia

My new dryer was delivered with dents on the side and one leg was damaged. I phoned right away and Bad Boys told me they would send out a new one. In the meantime, they took the old dryer which still worked but would intermittently not dry (no heat). My tenant asked if she could use the new (damaged) dryer until the replacement dryer was delivered in 2 weeks. Since the dryer was dented and the leg was bent, I told her to use it as I knew Bad Boys would not be reselling the dryer, or if they did, it would end up in a clearance sale marked "as is", or be sold off in an auction where an independent appliance store would purchase it. Also, the tenant has a 3 month old baby and it's not easy for her to go to a laundry mat.

So Bad Boy called my tenant and found out she had used it for a week. Well, now all I get is a $58 refund and that's after I have to take pictures of the damage so more work on my part. This is beyond ridiculous! If I want to sell my house, the brand new "dented and bent leg" dryer will be a bonus...NOT! I will NEVER ever step a foot into a Bad Boys store again. Too bad for them since I've been thinking of replacing my kitchen appliances and I need a new couch. I'll be taking my business else where!