Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

Reviews for Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

Victoria in Vaughan
Victoria in Vaughan

Refund

I purchase 2 fridges for our company with the promise of delivery within 48 hours. On the day of the delivery I get an e-mail that they don't actually have my product and it will take about 6-7 weeks to get. So I cancel. The store is refusing to give me my money back. They're saying they have "NO REFUND" policy and can only give me a sort credit!
I do not want the store credit and can't wait for the new fridge for 6 weeks!!!
They are not responding to my phone calls or e-mail!!!

Allan in Scarborough
Allan in Scarborough

Dissatisfied Veteran.

Bought a mattress and box spring in June 2018, and the mattress had a large hole in it. Went to the Bad Boy store in the Burlington mall showed the pictures to the manager George. He said we'll get a new replacement mattress out to you right away. Everyweek was a new excuse why I still don't have it. Went into the store again last week, George told me next Sunday they would have to me on the morning. That's today! Again no call and no bed. Called the Burlington bad boy store and talked to George again! He said "Oh you didn't get a call last night"? I'll look into it and call you. FALSE PROMISES and NONTRUTHS FROM BAD BOYS. who treats their veterans like garbage more than Bad Boys NOOOOO BODY!!!

Joan  in Toronto
Joan in Toronto

Poor Customer Service/Poor Quality

I purchased a table and 4 chairs. The table and chairs arrived defective. When I called customer service they were extremely rude and said "I bought it, it's your problem." I spoke with the manager who said they will not refund, nor will they fix the defective items."
I am extremely disappointed with this service, I will never purchase from them again. When I first arrived to the store to purchase, they told me I was a VIP but when I called to complain and seek support to repair my items, they treated me very poorly. Even the delivery man walked into my home and didn't remove his shoes

Nomaan in Cambridge
Nomaan in Cambridge
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Fraudulent Dealings

I purchased appliances worth $11,000. They delivered wrong model and size of cooktop twice. Last time I was tricked since the box said 36 inch although inside it was 30.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

terrible service horrible product

terrible service horrible product they were very late with delivery no call to advise and when you call service they tell you to bad i'm not kidding it appears once you buy a product they dont care HORRIBLE SERVICE

Tracy in Stouffville
Tracy in Stouffville
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Never again.

Deceptive and rude. Bought a floor model tv (one of several items for a sale of well over $2000). Brought home to find two scratches the the screen that just weren’t visible in the store. Returned the very next day (today) and asked to speak to a supervisor and explained to him that we only wanted to exchange the tv. Well he says he’s not authorized to do that and we have to return tomorrow to speak to John. I fully anticipate we will be told that because we had it for two days now we must have caused the scratches. We would have paid more for another tv. Now we will not spend another nickel in this store. If we are dealt with fairly tomorrow I will be shocked. Not sure how it is that a supervisor isn’t authorized to exchange something... sounds like the beginnings of a classic runaround to me. Also, read the fine print everyone! They don’t offer refunds! It’s all there in teeny tiny writing they fail to point out when you are handing over your money. Seems shortsighted to treat people like this... we would have spent more on another tv, and the company would have kept our business going forward. No longer.

T in Old Toronto
T in Old Toronto

Solid Gold Warranty misleads customers

I'm currently experiencing the same issue right now. My sofa is damaged due to peeling. I contacted their service department provided pictures and they claim the 'Solid Gold' warranty doesn't cover it even though th sales person reassured me that it would. Verna from head office called and without trying to help me she straight out told me nothing they can do I should have read the warranty in more detail, they don't cover my soa matrial which makes no sense becuase why would the sales person con me into purchasing this warranty and it doesn't cover anything. I asked for a refund for the amount of $179 that I paid for the warranty since I was misinformed by the sales person. She told me to contact the store. Wow some customer service- this solid gold waraanty misleads customers. I will not stop here. They need to make this right!

Alex from Oakville
Alex from Oakville

Terrible Quality for a Funiture

A Love Seat and Recliner were purchased, after a couple days the love seat tore at the seam. I took pictures and sent them to Badboy and I had to call back twice to get an update. They said it needed to be picked up by the manufacturer and repaired and will take up to two weeks. We bought the five-year warranty which now they tell us this is a warranty by the manufacturer and they all have different timelines for repair. I asked for a replacement but the manufacturer decides this. Just a note at Badboy all sales are final – no refund and the manufacturer dictates repair policy, I will take my business elsewhere and this will be my last purchase at Badboy.

TylerP in Stoney Creek
TylerP in Stoney Creek
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Buy here if you wish to pay double or triple for it in time wasted

I have bought 2 items off the floor so no special delivery. Just take off the floor and deliver. They have NO SHOWED my first delivery date. They then deliver only half my order on the second and claim the rest of my order is NOT in the system. The amount of lost wages I have incurred due to their negligence has almost exceed the item I bought.

EDIT. I edited the review from 0 to 3/2 since I got the issues resolved on the third attempt. Note, I did not receive any compensation but I finally received what I bought. It was a lot stress and wasted time, but issue is resolved. Rating was based on 1 order only. May change if I opt to give them another chance.

Review has 1 previous version
Nickole in Hamilton
Nickole in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

NEVER AGAIN. RUN AWAY.

#Lastman's Bad Boy:
This review is for you.........
Wow, where do I start.
The sales staff in the store was fantastic. We spend over an hour selecting our new furniture. We decided since we had issues with our last reclining sofa to purchase the extended warranty. The only disappointment is that if you buy in store you pay $65 for delivery. If you order online it's free.

Everything was fine until the product was delivered. As soon as the delivery guys left I tried the sofa - as recommended by the sales staff. And to my surprise one side was not working! I immediately called the customer service number. I was told that they would have their "repair" dept. contact me. 3 days later I heard from Brad. He offers me various dates and times to come out and look at the sofa. ALL appt's are for mid-day weekdays. They don't do evenings or weekends!!!!! So yes I work full time. What do I do now? I now need to arrange to be home or have someone home. Neither are free.
I then wait 3 1/2 weeks for him to arrive. He looks at the sofa and yes, the reclining mechanism needs replaced. He will order the part and call when it is ready to install.
You guessed it - 2 weeks later he calls to book another time. And you guessed it again, no evening or weekends. So here goes another attempt to get someone home for them to fix a sofa that was delivered broken. I have to wait again! 3 weeks for a spot. This appt. has not yet occurred, and I am not sure at this time if this hassle will be over.
I am upset enough to email customer service 3 times during this process, with NO reply. NONE. Not one person there has reached out to offer an apology or anything.
So between when i bought my sofa and it was delivered a took a friend to buy a new sofa from the same place. She too has had nothing but issues. Delivery guys damaged her door and refuse to take ownership, leaving her to cover the cost of repair!.
As far as the actual sofa goes, it lacks in several ways, but most noticeable is that in many places the stuffing is so thin that the wood digs in. The actual seat and backrest are the only well padded spots. The foot rest and are rests are essentially just covered in cloth.

So you know they say the best advertising is word of mouth. Well guess what, I plan to use that.
Please do yourself a favor and DO NOT BUY from them. Pay a few extra dollars and Shop elsewhere.

More about Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

Leader in promoting furniture, appliances, Mattresses and electronics in Ontario. Nobody beats Bad Boy! The Bad Boy phenomenon began in 1955, when Mel Lastman opened his first Bad Boy store on Weston Road. Mel’s branded message stated that Bad Boy was “the place to shop” because of its great pricing ...