Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

500 Fenmar Dr. North York
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Toronto  >  Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

Reviews for Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Somewhat satisfied – partly our fault as we did not do our homework and trusted Bad Boy
• Went into store (Sunday) to look at ranges and let salesperson know that we were looking for certain features with Self Clean being one.
• Two staff members showed us a range, which had the feature of “AquaLift Self Clean” they both advised that this was a fast self clean and a long self clean as seen on other ranges, – honest mistake
• Offered a bonus of $50 off price if we purchased, which we did
• We investigated AquaLift at home and realized that the range did not have the long Self Clean feature
• Called back within two hours of purchase to fix this issue but store was closed early due to Christmas party
• Went to store next day (Monday) just after opening and were advised by two different employees that all sales were final before even hearing details so had to ask to speak to a manager
• New salesperson heard issue and confirmed that the range did not have Self Clean so we looked for a new range, found one with all our features except the color
• Re-Selection was made, went home to look up range and found out that Bad Boy’s web site had a cheaper price by almost $100 and free delivery, other major firms by as much as $200
• Contacted Bad Boy and we now have a credit on our account for $100 which is a somewhat satisfactory solution, not quite the same as a price match and free delivery
• Overall the staff were pleasant, partly knowledgeable (did not realize AquaLift SelfClean does not include long Self Clean)
• Everyone has a bad day - on our second visit staff seemed to walking on eggshells around the manager, we heard him sharply say that he was too busy to take any phone calls to one of his staff and later another staff member took a phone call and had to ask if it was an emergency before she even approached the manager, customers heard and saw this tension

Nero in Toronto

I ordered the dryer and was promised delivery in a week. The item came damaged amd had to wait over 2 weeks without a dryer. The customer service was horrible and they were not able to offer a price on a different item

Darien in London
1 review London, ON

Very good costumer service, Shaine O'brien (Sales Rep) Greeted us in a matter of seconds and directed us to exactly what we were looking for. He was quick to understand what suited our needs and didn't make us feel pressured in to buying anything at any time. He was very knowledgeable and understanding and had a great sense of humor to top it all off. Shaine made this experience very enjoyable and had me sold on a great couch that matched exactly what we were looking for, thank you for your help!

Furtuna in Toronto

Went to the store to see what they have for dinning table. We went on November 19,2017. The sales person convinced us the price the lowest it will get even for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Because is this we ended up getting TV and Coffee table (delivery date is Dec 08). 9 days later, the total price for items we bought went down to $1640 including taxes. I went to the store and the manager was able to honour the price, but no refund. Now I have a credit for $444. I feel like we were played. I DO NOT WANT CREDIT. I WANT MY REFUND!! I feel like I need to contact BBB or Consumer protection.

Hello, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us an email to [email protected] so we can assist you. Thank you

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I purchased dishwasher on line. I was asked to call to schedule the delivery. Average waiting time to talk with CS is around 40 to 45 minutes... I am saying "average" as I am forced to call third time to re-shedule delivery after receiving massage from Bboy that they will not be able to delivery as they don't have a product yet. So, last delivery I sheduled five days prior, took day off at work and day before the delivery on my way home I received a massage that delivery are cancelled due to the above... call again wait on line for quite a while and reschedule for Saturday. I am so fed up with this entire experience, lost day from work for nothing and looks like I lost another Saturday as I will be granted at home again as time of the delivery can not be committed ... they will call.
I am considering cancelled purchase but this would require being on hold again for endless hours and transferred from one department to another one.

1 review Berry, PQ

Purchased a chair and received terrible customer service.. Made purchase only to discover contradictory delivery information. Tried to contact online customer service numerous times, but received no call back at all. After not receiving any response to my inquiries asked to have my order cancelled. Now someone was available to email me, and I was told they could not cancel the order as it was too late. If I had received an answer after my first attempt to contact I would have been able to cancel in a timely fashion. Now must take and item I do not want, and am out money. Will not deal with Bad Boy again. Now I know who is better than Bad Boy...pretty much everybody!

Ifikoo in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Placed an order online and clearly indicated where it was to be delivered. Got 3 emails none of which indicated they needed any additional information from me and when the person the item was to be shipped too calls in she gets the run around and told that order is not be delivered to her but my home and I need to call in. Totally unexceptionable during this holiday season when you are trying to coordinate delivery time. If we didn't call would they have ever called us?

I bought different items including two Sofas, armchair and pillows from badboys shop. I paid 170 CAD for 5 year protection service. The Softas got stained and I called the customer service and sent images to use my protection plan and they simply said they are old and are not covered. I am really angry and upset from the company and it is the last time I buy something for badboys.

deborah.z.kane

Imagine our anger, ordered new GE appliances in Aug for Nov 10th delivery - two days before we get a call, on back order! Think they knew that earlier??? To date, no one returns calls, broken promises....worse than poor customer service!! Very quick to take your money but completely inadequate on meeting commitments. Will never shop at Bad Boy again and will do whatever possible to ensure others do not either......Noooooobody!!!

The staff were very helpful and did not make us feel pressured to purchase anything.
my wife enjoyed the sales people so much that she wouldn't hesitate to make our next purchase with the Bad Boy team again. They even gave my daughter a little doll that of course says NOOOOBODY!!!

More about Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore

Leader in promoting furniture, appliances, Mattresses and electronics in Ontario. Nobody beats Bad Boy! The Bad Boy phenomenon began in 1955, when Mel Lastman opened his first Bad Boy store on Weston Road. Mel’s branded message stated that Bad Boy was “the place to shop” because of its great pricing ...