Backyard Getaways Inc

Best of 2014 winner 4 timesBest of 2014winner 4 times

Reviews for Backyard Getaways Inc

Joehl in Mississauga
Joehl in Mississauga

pool and opening and closing

I had backyard getaways build my pool 3 years ago and i couldn't be more happier, my family and extended family have taken full advantage of it. I love how my house was a gathering point on hot summer days. This year we moved, couldnt believe we were doing this after only putting a pool in not so long ago. but we moved to a house with a bigger pool. I had no doubt in my mind that i wanted the team at Backyard to help manage the new pool, the equipment was different and i was a bit worried about the maintenance and operation of new equipment. I asked Reggie to come out to my place in milton, and he did and inspected everything and said not to worry they will make sure i am up and running and next spring. the previous owners told me to go to there guys who did there pool but i choose to stay with backyard, i love how it is a family business, and when i go in there they all know my name. I always try recommend them to friends who are thinking about a pool.

BRENDA NAGEE from Brampton
BRENDA NAGEE from Brampton

Pool and Landscaping

BYG installed our pool in 2008, and it was a fantastic experience. Since then we handle all maintenance, opening and closings with BYG. They are superior in customer service and knowledge. A great group to work with, so we decided to contact them once again for some minor landscaping we required this year. Another fantastic job done. We couldn't be happier. We recommend this company every chance we get! Thanks guys, see you in the Spring!

Joe & Liberina, Woodbridge from Brampton
Joe & Liberina, Woodbridge from Brampton

Inground pool, deck, cabana, and backyard environment

Assisted Review

John/Reggie,

On behalf of my wife and I, I would like to thank you both very much for your work at my home this summer. The pool, planting, landscaping and cabana look great and we can't wait to enjoy them next year. I really appreciated your attention to detail and your crew's willingness to listen to my concerns and work with me and my wife to achieve the ultimate level of comfort.
I had lot's of other pool and landscape contractors around me on my street and I was very pleased to feel all along that your work was superior and the fact that my neighbours always gravitated to my property is a testament to your workmanship also. Having one contractor look after constructing the whole project was a great experience for us and your ability to do so was very appreciated.
I wish you and your brother and staff a wonderful upcoming holiday season and if any prospective customers need to come by the house and take a look then feel free to bring them over.
Thanks,

Angelo Papatheodorou from Mississauga
Angelo Papatheodorou from Mississauga

Pool, Landscaping & Service

We purchased our Backyard Getaway few years ago & John, Reggie and Daphne totally exceeded our expectations. They were completely professional and helped walk us through all the decisions. Since then, they've always been available for questions or support and at no extra cost which is quite rare from the other pool services and businesses. The service team is pleasant, on time & courteous. We couldn't be happier and would recommend Backyard Getaways to all those interested in putting a pool in. You'll be happy you did!

Marco from Richmond Hill
Marco from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Pool and hardscaping

Backyard getaways were very responsive from beginning to end. In the initial discussions, design process, approval, and completion, their attention was always on quality work. Any questions we raised and discussed were always addressed professionally and presented multiple solutions with enough information to make the right decisions along the way.
John, Regi, and the entire crew always had our needs top of mind.

We are so happy with the final product and look forward to many years with a great backyard retreat.

I would recommend their work to anyone. Why 4 out of 5? I'm sure John and Regi would agree that they continually improve quality and service to no end.

A special thanks for submitting this review Marco. Our client reviews really do mean so much to us, so thanks for posting this. Its positive reviews like yours that help spread the word that we are in business to please.

Ed in Mississauga
Ed in Mississauga

Pool and Service

I decided on Backyard Getaways to build the pool, retaining wall and features last year.

Overall a good experience, BYG did a good job throughout the project from design, addressing city issues to the final build. My experience with post build services, pool closing, opening and warranty services have been good too. Everyone is very professional, efficient, considerate and respectful.

I recommend Backyard Getaway to anyone considering their services.

Thank you to John, Regi and the Crew.

We are very pleased that you are happy with your experience with Backyard Getaways Inc. We appreciate your review Ed. Enjoy this winter season and talk soon this upcoming pool season!

Dean from Brampton
Dean from Brampton

Backyard Makeover

Backyard Getaway did an outstanding job building my pool and backyard escape. They constructed extensive landscaping, and a beautiful pool with all amenities (lining, filter/plumbing, steps etc..) There services during the construction and quality of care after the project is superior. They are always considerate of my needs and ensure that they deliver professional and exceptional service every time. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to my backyard getaway!

Thanks so much! Glad you are happy with our service. Good customers like you make our job easier. All the best this season!
From all of us at Backyard Getaways Inc.

Steve and Josie in Milton
Steve and Josie in Milton

Pool

Backyard Getaways was selected to build our pool in 2009 and it was an excellent decision as they were highly recommended by friends. The entire process was fun as we watched our backyard transform, and we could see that it is a company that cares about their customers. Their attention to detail and our satisfaction was their priority. 4 years later, we are thrilled to have made this investment and Backyard Getaways can still be counted on to answer questions and provide support when needed. Our backyard is the perfect getaway!!
Josie Budaci, Milton

Josie and Steve, we are more than pleased with how satisfied you are with our company. We strive on providing long term support to all our customers. Thanks for the review. All the best, from the entire staff at Backyard Getaways Inc.

Ross from Mississauga from Brampton
Ross from Mississauga from Brampton

Pool

Assisted Review

It was a pleasure dealing with Backyard Getaways from the sale through to the completion of our pool. The design concept they came up with from our ideas was defiantly the best in the industry. The whole team was very professional and patient with any of our concerns or changes during the build. Not only is Backyard Getaways concerned in the quality of the finished product but also in the clients overall satisfaction and that's hard to find in any company these days. We would only recommend them for any backyard getaway one could dream up of.

Ross, we are very thankful for your review. Your pool and backyard look beautiful. We know you will be enjoying your pool for many years to come. Cheers, from the Backyard Getaways Inc team.

More about Backyard Getaways Inc

Backyard Getaways Inc is an award winning family owned & operated pool builder company since 1995. Through our innovative designs & quality craftsmanship, we continue to exceed industry standards by creating unique custom pools, spas and outdoor living environments. Service Include: -Custom Concrete Pools & Spas -Custom Vinyl Pools -Complete ...
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Markham?