Vacuum Sales & Service

Reviews for B F O'Neill's Vacuum Centre

L.E.Conforzi-Eknes in Mississauga
L.E.Conforzi-Eknes in Mississauga

Central vacuum

Excellent customer service...suited to specific needs. Timely, and attentive. I have nothing but the highest praise for this company. I can recommend their service with the highest level of satisfaction. I wouldn’t seek out any other comparable company. You won’t be disappointed! .A++++

Thank you so much Lisa for the review, much appreciated!

Sumon Chakrabarti
Sumon Chakrabarti

Great service

My central vac system was installed before I moved in. The hose inlet was unfortunately placed and the hose did not reach some parts of the main floor. I originally called to get another inlet placed, but in speaking with the staff at B F O'Neill's, they helped me find a cheaper solution by getting a longer hose. I appreciated their honesty and their willingness to help me out. I trust their advice and in the future if/when I have issues with my Central Vac, I won't hesitate going to B F O'Neill's for assistance.

Thank you so much for the awesome review Sumon!!!!
We really appreciate it and look forward to servicing your central vac needs in the future!

annabelraynor
annabelraynor

Central vac service call and repair

Easy to book appointments. Very knowledable staff. Great communication. Efficient and fast completion of work.

Thank you so much for the review Mrs. Raynor
Much appreciated!!!!

Catherine Axford from Mississauga
Catherine Axford from Mississauga

central vacuum repair

An excellent experience, from the nice lady on the telephone to the technician who arrived promptly and fixed my central vacuum with no muss or fuss and at a reasonable cost. I would highly recommend this company, which has been in business for nearly forty years.

Thank you very much for your business it was a pleasure!!
Thank you for the review!

Chickpea Kingsway
Chickpea Kingsway
1 review Etobicoke, ON

blockage occurred in central vac system

905-273-6111
1615 Dundas St W
Mississauga
L5C 1E3

Two story house, one line running from basement up through the attic and into garage working. Brian, the owner made the trip from Miss. on one of our snowier days. Came in and figured out exactly what needed to be done to rectify the issue and did it! NOTE:Previously I had called another Etobicoke co. on Dundas, their main concern was that they hadn't installed the system, hmph not much they could do. Talk of opening up walls!! Go to O'Neils great service

More about B F O'Neill's Vacuum Centre

Established in 1978, B. F. O’Neill’s Vacuum Centre is the leader for vacuum sales and service in Mississauga and the GTA. Our Mississauga vacuum showroom has the latest central, upright and canister vacuums for residential and commercial applications. We’ve been rated in the Top 10 for sales and service, so ...
Looking for Vacuum Sales & Service pros in Erindale?