B & J Empire TV Ltd

El in Etobicoke
El in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

TV Repair

My HDTV, which is less than 3 years old wouldn't turn on. It's under extended warranty. They told me to expect a call by noon the day after I made the claim. When I didn't hear from them, I called B & J Empire TV. The person I spoke to was not helpful. In fact, he started by suggesting that my TV wasn't under warranty. However, all was forgiven when the technician called several hours later and came over. While he had to bring the TV into the shop, I got the sense that the technician knew what he was doing. He was friendly and answered all my questions. Funny how a little communication goes a long way.