Ay A Kitchens & Baths Ltd

George in Alton Village
George in Alton Village
1 review ,

New kitchen

I have an Aya kitchen in my new build home. I love it and am so far very satisfied with the quality and design. If I were renovating my kitchen I would very likely chose an Aya kitchen.

LIBBY
LIBBY

Kitchen Reno

Bad payment policy - After all design was done and contract was being signed company insisted on 50% deposit and 50% at the curb before they would unload the cabinetry.

Libby, our terms and conditions are stipulated clearly in our contract and are not unusual in this industry. In fact, many of our larger competitors require 100% upon signing of the contract. If these terms were not suitable to you, you were clearly under no obligation to sign the contract and place the order. In the future we will endeavor to communicate our terms earlier in the design process. I apologise if this wasn't the case for you and do hope you enjoy the kitchen. Thank you for rating our quality 5 stars!

JackThePilot
JackThePilot

6.5/10

Brand new kitchen installation

The craftmenship is excelent. They have great designer and provide you with great ideas. The post service takes way too long. I have their kitchen now for 5 months and still waiting for a few parts to be replaced. VERY FRIENDLY. I would recommend AYA kitchen absolutely to everyone, but be patient, you will have to wait for a long time if you will have a problem. Very expensive. Kitchen was slightly different from blue print. Check the blue print very carefully.

More about Ay A Kitchens & Baths Ltd

The Kitchen is today's living room - It's the heart of the home. At AyA we believe that a great kitchen starts with you. Every AyA kitchen is designed and made just for you. Unlike other kitchen manufacturers we don't assemble from stock, we produce a unique kitchen for each ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Mississauga?