Galeota Associates Incorporated

Kathy in Townsend
Kathy in Townsend
1 review Townsend, MA

Home Inspection

Galeota Associates performed our home inspection in Townsend. I was quite impressed with the professionalism and the time spent with our home inspection. Seven months later and I am still reviewing the hard copy of the home inspection report and the additional information provided to me on maintaining our home. I only wish that the rules would change so that the Galeota's could make recommendations on home improvement projects. I would recommend Galeota Associates in a heart-beat.

Greg in Somerville
Greg in Somerville
1 review , MA

home inspection

I contracted with Greg Galeota for two separate home inspections. The first was of a home in Medford , MA and was my first experience with a home inspection. I have done a ton of research to make myself as educated as possible about buying a home and Galeota Associates came highly recommended. Greg would not dissapoint. He spent over four hours going through this house. He explained every detail of what he saw in a way that was concise and easy to understand. His written report was emailed to me promptly and was also very concise and very thorough. Based on this information I decided not to purchase the home in Medford. One month later I found another home in Somerville, MA and without hesitation called Greg to come back and inspect this house. The second time around was no different than the first, he did a top notch job inspecting this home. I am now a home owner and would refer Galeota Associates to anyone in need of a home inspection!!!

Rz in medford
Rz in medford
1 review , MA

Home inspection

We used Greg Galeota to do our home inspection for two houses we were looking at. Greg was incredibly professional, incredibly thorough and helped us see what we were getting ourselves into. In fact, he saved us from getting into a house that was in rough shape! I would definitely recommend him again to anyone.

Contact info: