Avonlea Kitchen & Bathroom Concepts

1980 Danforth Avenue Toronto ON M4C 1J6
Avonlea Kitchen & Bathroom Concepts

Reviews for Avonlea Kitchen & Bathroom Concepts

Bathroom Renovation

What a fantastic experience start to finish. They listened to what I wanted. They gave me some good advice based on their expertise. They provided a clear and complete quote for the work and a contract. They arrived at the date and time agreed on and got right to work. The job was finished on time. The crew was skilled and did high quality work. They did exactly what they said they would do and a bit better. Based on a quote received from another firm, I would say Avonlea is well priced. Great people to work with. Thanks John

GB
GB

Small bathroom reno, then kitchen reno

We hired Avonlea in 2017 to redo our tiny main bathroom (and the only shower in the house). They were on time, on budget, and worked with us whenever our 100year old house necessitated a slight change in plans - no fuss, the company obviously does a lot of work in older houses and offer solutions! This was a trial run for a major kitchen reno, to be honest. The kitchen reno in 2018 was down to the studs, insulating, moving pipes and HVAC ducts, etc. For both renos, we were really pleased with how professional the team is. They are on time, do great work, and are very responsive to any concerns/questions/changes that we had.

Freemans
Freemans

Bathroom Renovation

We can't say enough positive things about John and his team. Never have I worked with a renovation company/contractors who were so on the ball. Every communication was quick and clear and every time John made an appointment he was on time. The work that was flawless and Mike, the main contractor, did an extraordinary job. He work incredibly hard and finished the job within 7 days. Even with the changing of pipes from galvanized to copper. Honestly, I can''t recommend Avonlea enough and would without a doubt work with them again! Worth every penny and an absolute joy to work with. And of course, we LOVE our new bathroom!!

Bonnie a.
Bonnie a.

Bathroom renovation

From starting with getting a quote to completing the job this renovation was a breeze. John was straightforward with his quote and came in right on budget. The demolition and renovation by Gabriel et al was done neatly and to exacting detail. We definitely will recommend Avonlea to friends.

aduval
aduval

Full washroom renovation

This company does amazing work, reliable and on time. The customer service is excellent: timely answers, show up when they say they do, clean etc. I have nothing negative to pass on. This is my second washroom I've renovated with them and I highly recommend them. A friend of mine decided to be the contractor on her own reno and hired all of the trades herself... it ended up costing her more and I can’t tell you the headaches. I just met with John, gave him the keys, exchanged a few emails and that was that. Avonlea is definitely the way to go.

I am glad to hear that you had a great experience with my company. Thank you.

Helen in Toronto
Helen in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

We are really happy with the work Avonlea did on our kitchen - we did a complete reno (down to studs) - which was completely quickly and with fairly minimal disruption to our household. The quality of the work is great and the guys were friendly, efficient and clean. Avonlea helped make a potentially painful renovation a positive experience. Thanks guys.

Thank you for the positive feedback Helen. Enjoy your new kitchen!

CWelchi
CWelchi

Partial bathroom renovation

We had Avonlea renovate our 2nd floor bathroom, and we are absolutely thrilled with the quality, functionality and look of the renovation!

John and his team are great communicators and the work was finished on time and on budget. John was able to work with other trades (eg glass and stone contact) to create the exact bathroom we wanted.What really impressed me was how clean the job site was throughout the renovation- thank you Gabriel ! I would recommend Avonlea without hesitation!

I am glad that we were able to get your bathroom exactly as you wanted it. It was a pleasure working with you.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Master Bath Project

Avonlea just completed my master bath project and I am quite pleased with the end result. Gabriel and his father were great to work with and delivered an excellent project on time and on budget.

They were courteous, consultative, clean and professional.

Thank you Steve for the kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Another great job

This is the third time that I am using Avonlea. First time for the main bathroom (outstanding job), second time on renovating the kitchen (once again, brilliant) and then this last job, completed recently of a second bathroom was just amazing as the others. Gabriel and his father were both professional, clean and not to mention amazing at what they do.

Highly recommended.

Jonathon it is always a pleasure to work for you. There is no better way to show your confidence in us than to hire us over the years for all of your kitchen and bathroom projects. It is very much appreciated by all of us here.

Maureen in East York
Maureen in East York

Excellent renovation

This is a story about how well the work of Avonlea holds up. Two years ago we had a total bathroom renovation done, down to the studs. Avonlea's workmanship was excellent, the site superbly cleaned every day, schedule was maintained exactly from start to finish. And the bathroom looks as good today as it did the day they finished it;nothing has needed replacement or repair. It was a great pleasure to work with John on initial planning and budget, details of materials, items we ordered through the showroom. We are especially pleased with the tile, which Audrey helped me choose. All in all, a superb experience with exceptional workmanship. Yes, we would choose them again.

Thank you very much for your review. I am especially pleased to hear that you found Audrey our showroom manager, very helpful. She is an integral part of our team.

More about Avonlea Kitchen & Bathroom Concepts

WE SPECIALIZE IN THE OLDER HOMES OF TORONTO and are a full service kitchen & bathroom renovation company that is able to handle all aspects of your renovation including the specialized knowledge required for older homes.