Avery Moving And Storage

Reviews for Avery Moving And Storage

Teresa in Ajax
Teresa in Ajax

My Best Moving Experience

I did my research when preparing for a renovation in my home.
My moves were from home to storage and back again.
All furniture/possessions were well taken care of.
The people at Avery Movers proved to be knowledgeable and professional and this wonderful team was accommodating, efficient and friendly. They went far above and beyond my expectations.
After many, this was my smoothest move and my best experience
Highly recommend!

Moving from house to apartment - excellent service

There were challenges outside our control: the move was done just after a big snowfall, lots of stairs to my house. The crew packed and moved me over two days. They resolved problems quickly and calmly, were endlessly patient, even at the end of a very long day. They were very organised and efficient. Everything arrived in good shape.

Moving and Storage

Steve was a great man to deal with!! He was integral in all ways. The move was in the middle of the pandemic and it wasn’t an easy task. I would highly recommend Avery.

Moving to House

The team from Avery Moving and Storage were fantastic from start to finish. They were diligent, efficient and conscientious every step of the way. Special shout out to Matt, Kyle and Dante and of course Steve! Highly recommended.

$11,111,100,000,000.00
Catherine in Toronto
Catherine in Toronto

Top notch experience

We had a wonderful experience with Avery Moving. They squeezed in our move on short notice. Robert and the crew were prompt, polite and handled our items with care. I would highly recommend Avery for your moving needs.

moving my possessions and furniture from a house to an apartment on 23rd floor

Frank. Kyle,Nick and Alex arrived promptly at the arranged time. it was raining at the time and they went to great trouble to ensure that our good were not damaged. They worked quickly and efficiently. not one item was damaged during the move. on arrival at our downtown condo they worked as a great team to negotiate the elevators and hallways.
They were friendly, polite, helpful and worked together as a team to get the job done in record time. It would be our pleasure to highly recommend Avery moving and storage, even to the most discerning customer Thanks for a job well done DG and MG

Mary
Mary

Friendly, helpful, efficient

Avery Movers did a fantastic job for our small move. Very reasonably priced. The workers were polite, helpful, and efficient. They were able to move much more than we had anticipated within a short window of time.

Rakesh
Rakesh

Fantastic, detail focused and painless moving team

I learnt of Steve and his team through a referral. As soon as spoke to Steve, I knew we were in good hands because Steve was super thorough and detailed in his instructions and questions.

Steve sent us email instructions and followed up closer to the move to make sure we had optimized our packing for moving day - with great tips on how to make the move shorter (and thus less expensive).

On the day, Matt and Carlos were just amazing. Fantastic, helpful blokes who did their best and somehow seemed to have more energy at the end of the day running up stairs than when they started the move 8 hours ago.

Could not be happier. Thanks to Steve, Matt and Carlos for making a point of anxiety a very painless experience.

mayur in Toronto
mayur in Toronto

Excellent movers and service

Entire move in 03:15 hours from Mississauga Condominium (at 22nd Floor with slow elevator) to Brampton East House (even with medium to heavy traffic on 427 highway). That was simply amazing. It was the move for approximately 70 to 75 Medium and Large (Wardrobe size) boxes and heavy furniture.

I strongly refer Avery to all people looking for the best, hassle-free, honest, and transparent (for moving cost) moving services.

One of my Friends refers me to Avery movers. I was in a dilemma regarding the Hourly based moving service. However, Frank and Kyle proved me wrong. Both gentlemen worked in their fastest and productive way and made a move very fast and cost-effective. Frank and Kyle delivered each box to its right destination (room).

Thanks to Avery.

Avery movers (Steve) will provide you a checklist to make move easy and faster. Just follow that and you will see the result.

I would suggest to invest or spend money on quality packaging materials (boxes, tape, wrapper). It worth it and helps to reduce the moving time. Try to go with Uniform size boxes and make good packaging.

How well you could pack will define your move time, speed, and cost.

So helpful with prep and move. Very pleased! By

The information on preparation was very helpful in minimizing the cost and hassle. Great people to work with on moving Day. It was a somewhat complex move.Thank you for the support and follow up.

More about Avery Moving And Storage

LOW STRESS, SAFETY OF YOUR PROPERTY, ON TIME SERVICE: The keys to a successfull move! Do you hate the idea of moving? Packing, unpacking, having strangers hauling your valuables on & off a big truck. . . . it can be stressfull and unpleasant. Having been in this business since ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Vaughan?