Avery Moving And Storage

Reviews for Avery Moving And Storage

ira.kates in Toronto
ira.kates in Toronto

Excellent Both Times We've Used Them

We have used them twice and both times they were affordable, quick, & professional.

First we moved from down town to etobicoke. Complicated move with lots of stuff. The had a ton of work to do in the dead of winter as they had to bring stuff up multiple exterior stairs and a large stretch of sidewalk.

Second move, my inlaws in with us. Half was going from house to house and half was going to a locker. Super hot day and they ripped through it.

Great crew!

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Beware of Avery moving

They are way overpriced. The workers don't care about your furniture,just tossing stuff around. And the owner likes to tack on extra charges towards the end. Wouldnt recommend to my worst enemy.

Stoneham in Toronto
Stoneham in Toronto

Avery Movers

We recently had to move the main floor of our home into storage to accommodate some renovations - our family has been working with Steve's 'Avery Moving and Storage' for just over 20 years! In this time we've had 18 occasions to move, and or transfer belongings to various locations, and studios. Steve's service has been impeccable from the beginning. I highly recommend Avery Moving and Storage for giving you peace of mind and the confidence to trust that no matter what obstacles faced in a move, bad weather, oversized furniture, small passageways, the movers will have the strength and the math and will find a way to get the job done perfectly!

Thank you for your review and your business.

Hugh McBride in Toronto
Hugh McBride in Toronto

Intercity moving

Steve and his crew were courteous and professional and a pleasure to deal with. They worked hard to protect our belongings and gave lots of helpful advice on how to pack things safely. I couldn't recommend them more enthusiastically. Hugh

Thank you for your review and your business

Jack in Scarborough
Jack in Scarborough
1 review Hamilton, ON

Toronto to Hamilton

Stressful turned into surprises when I got help from this company. Steve was helpful and recommended 4men to move from Toronto to Hamilton. The crew was good at what they do and worked as a team. Team of energetic young men who seem to enjoy what they do. Would recommend to other people looking for movers in the Toronto area.

Thank you for your review and your business Jack.

Halina  in Toronto
Halina in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Moving to a new home

Fantastic moving experience. Frank, Dave and Brian took all the worry and stress out of moving from my former home to a new home. These guys were on time, friendly, and extremely efficient.
They were so helpful and incredibly consciencious about their work.
I didn't need to be worried at all. Highly recommend this company to anyone who is considering moving. No need to stress or be anxious as for me it was such a wonderful experience. Thanks so much!!!

Thank you for your review and your business Halina.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Moving

These guys moved my mother into a retirement home in Toronto. Steve's team came in with boxes, paper, and all necessities to pack my mothers delicate pieces. The move went smoothly and the crew was experienced, professional, and very cheerful. Thank you for making my mothers last move go well.

Thank you for your review and your business for David.

Parama in Scarborough
Parama in Scarborough

Townhouse to condo

I used Avery Moving to move from my house in Scarborough to a condo downtown. My old home was a townhouse with 3 floors and at the destination, we had an elevator time limit until 5pm. Steve recommended 4 men for the job and their crew was excellent. Frank, Brian, Ian, and Dave were energetic, friendly to me and my kids, and treated ALL my belongings with CARE. I was very cautious and stressed on moving day hoping everything would finish in time and hoping there won't be any damages. The job went FLAWLESS! Thank you Avery Moving for a stress-free, professional move!!

Thank you for your review and your business Parama.

Jin in Toronto
Jin in Toronto

Moving Day

Used Avery last week for my move and everything went stress free and smoothly. Frank and Brian were on time, friendly, positive, and treated my belongings with care! By far the friendliest movers I have met. Highly recommend!!

Thank you for your business and the review Jin.

Toronto

Brian, Anwar and Ian did an excellent job in moving my possessions, wrapping every item in blankets to prevent damage. I have moved many times and crossed the Atlantic 6 times and this was the most efficient and well handled move ever. Courteous, thoughtful and hard working young men, who seemed to really enjoy what they did. A job very well done.

Thank you for your review!

More about Avery Moving And Storage

LOW STRESS, SAFETY OF YOUR PROPERTY, ON TIME SERVICE:
The keys to a successfull move!

Do you hate the idea of moving? Packing, unpacking, having strangers hauling your valuables on & off a big truck....it can be stressfull and unpleasant. Having been in this business since 1985, we understand these concerns. Moreover, we want to make sure your upcoming move is unlike any other. It will be stress-free, safe, and on time.

So here is what you will experience with Avery Moving. Movers who:
1) Are friendly and courteous (the last thing you need is a team of
grumpy movers)
2) Have a clear team leader assigned to look after your needs
3) Are trained in special wrapping techniques to protect your
furnishings
4) Have a truck fully stocked with enough blankets and wrapping
materials to do the job right
5) Put down floor runners to protect your hardwood floors or light
coloured carpeting
6) Are capable of doing all of your packing and crating if you wish
7) Offer full replacement value move protection
8) Arrive on time (this is so important to us, we pay our guys a
bonus to do so)

If it is important that you and your family have a moving experience that is pleasant and stress-free as possible, please contact us at 416-239-9565 to help you achieve this.

Check us out on YouTube...Avery Moving & Storage In Action

Moving & Storage
Full line of packing material available (delivered to your home). Moving bins/removable labels (for commercial moving). 40,000 sq. ft. warehouse, climate-controlled, and individually secured lockers
Local moving services in the G.T.A., long distance moving across Canada/US, household international forwarding-with full destination services (most countries), complete/partial packing services, crating, blanket wrap.
Company owned vehicles maintained by Freightliner, Ryder rental division, U-Lock-It Storage, Norampac moving supplies.
ON TIME-GUARANTEED!! If we fail to start the job within 1 hour of the scheduled time, we will pay you! A rebate of $10/hr will be given for every hour we are late.
Complete blanket wrapping of furniture in house/condo, antiques, local household moving, ON TIME SERVICE, special requests welcomed.
1985
Full refund on all unused cartons. We will go to great lengths to ensure EVERY customer is satisfie
Cash, M.O., personal cheque.
Listed with the BBB of Western Ontario.
We guarantee our hourly rates in writing. Free in home/office written estimate.