HomeStars  >  Roofing in York  >  Avenue Road Roofing

Reviews for Avenue Road Roofing

Don Brown from Toronto
Don Brown from Toronto

Repairs following wind storm damage

I had a new roof installed by Avenue Road Roofing ten years ago. It's still in really great shape but a small section got ripped off In one of the recent wind storms. Kaz Tobin and his assistant dropped by three weeks ago and repaired it, so now it's as good as new. No fuss, no muss.

I really appreciate this kind of service. Avenue Road Roofing may be a bit on the expensive side but the quality of their work and service makes it well worth it.

Highly recommended.

Thank you Don. Kas is great and very dedicated to his work. We are happy that you are satisfied with us and had a good experience.

Joe from Toronto
Joe from Toronto

Avenue Rd Roofing Stands By Warranty

I built a new house 5 years ago and after my first roofers did many things wrong & cut corners, I hired Avenue Rd Roofing to "rip & replace" my large & complicated roof. They did a fantastic job. However, on heavy rainstorms where the wind was blowing against the east side of my house, I had a leak in my dormer. We could not locate it after many tests and inspections. Avenue (Kas) came out several times and was always helpful in trying to figure out the problem. When it was finally located, Avenue followed through on their warranty program and provided a long term solution (i.e. not just a "caulking" solution). They replaced my step flashing & reinforced it with additional protection. Shane did the repair and he was meticulous. Jason managed the warranty scheduling and was very accommodating to my request to be there during the repair. He also called me after the repair to make sure I was happy with the outcome. I can't tell you how happy I was after this nagging problem was finally found & repaired. At no point in the several visits & calls to my home did Avenue try to blame some other factor for my leak. They took full responsibility. My recommendation to all homeowners - pay the premium and get your roof done right with a great, reputable company who stands by their product!

Thank you Joe, your review means a lot to us.

customer in North York
customer in North York

Nice, helpful and very patient people

Zack is hard working and very patient with redoing our flat roof at front porch of house, he scrubbed exceed part of flat roof ( the black thing) carefully off the metal edge and cleaned everything nicely. Kas is nice he came by quickly to inspect the part that we weren't happy and came out with a solution. so as the guys who made the metal parts they are nice too and new metal edge looks good . The team who did our main roof shingles did a good job too. Thank you guys very much !

We do have a great team who work very hard for our customers. Thank you for your review.

Avenue Road Road,

GG in Toronto
GG in Toronto

Eavestrough extension

Tony and Kas provided a quote on Saturday June 30. Tony figured out what the problem was immediately. He took photos and explained what was required. He advised to call the office to proceed with an order. I did so the following week. I provided my credit card information during this call. Tony called me and assured me that he would be at my house at 8:30am. He was on punctual and very professional. The two individuals and Tony completed the job. Tony inspected that the work was completed correctly, again, took pictures to show me. Tony is a great representation of Avenue Road Roofing and truly knows how to treat customers and takes time to explain what is required and inspects the job when complete. I want to truly thank Tony for a job well done. I rate Tony 10/10. Avenue Road Roofing is fortunate to have Tony as an employee.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for your comments. We sincerely appreciate your sharing your experience as we continually strive for superior customer service. We are glad you are satisfied with Tony’s assistance and our work; he is indeed a valued member of our team. Our apology for delay in delivery due to storm volume. We will review our communication policy with our staff member who discussed a cancellation fee. We expect that our clients should always receive a courteous communication, and particularly in light of any delay for any reason.

dpetrovita
dpetrovita

Perfect customer service and communication

Although they are not the cheapest, I am very satisfied with the work. They came in 2 days after the contract was signed. They cleaned up after themselves and even accommodated a request not in their job scope. The material I ordered was not enough and they graciously accepted to pick up some more and delivered it to my house.
I would recommend this company to anyone and will probably use them in the future.

Thank you for your recommendation and for choosing Avenue Road Roofing for the job.

Trevor in Scarborough
Trevor in Scarborough

facisa

We had Avenue Road Roofing come out to replace our fascia. We have had them replace our roof and fix our chimney and we knew the quality of their work. The price they quoted was fair and the time frame worked for us.
The workers arrived on time and did a very good job. They did everything that was stated in the contract, cleaned up and left our property clean and looking very attractive. So we were happy.
However, two days later the same workers arrived at our door and they stated they were here to re-do the complete job. They had us confused and wondering what was happening.
Unknown to us Tony de Sario, had dropped by the day before to inspect the work that was done. He later told us he was not satisfied with the quality of the work that had been done and the material used. He instructed the workers go back and re-do the complete job, with the right material and the way he wanted it done. To the untrained eye everything looked fine to us, but Tony told us that is not the way he likes it done. So he had them re-do the job.
Avenue Road obviously is a company that cares and prides themselves on doing the best job they can do for their customers. The customer comes first, they have standards that they adhere to and will ensure those standards are met. Even if it means re doing the work.
This why we have chosen Avenue Road Roofing for our other projects and I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Trevor for your recommendation. Our customers always come first and Tony is one of our best.

Judy in Toronto in Old Toronto
Judy in Toronto in Old Toronto

Great Customer Service

We had low expectations of a response from any roofing company who would consider a small repair job especially during the busy season but Avenue Road Roofing did! Thank you to Paula who returned our call the same day and managed our expectations. And a big thank you to Joe who was able to come by days earlier than expected. Prompt, professional, friendly and honest, Joe is an asset to Avenue Road Roofing.

Thank you Judy. We try very hard at Avenue Road Roofing to provide excellence service.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof repair

Very happy with excellent service done by Kas and Tony in fixing the problem with my roof. They both went above and beyond my expectation of doing a wonderful job. Friendly and helpful guys, I would certainly recommend them to everyone that needs roof work done. Thanks again!

Thank you. Kas and Tony are very dedicated to their work. Thank you for the recommendation.
Avenue Road Roofing.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Roof replacement

Avenue Road Roofing replaced our roof last week. The services provided at all stages of the project were very professional. Trevor provided the proposal and explained the pricing, Jason answered all our pre-implementation questions and scheduled the implementation to suit our schedule and Kas provided the follow-up inspection. We are very satisfied with all the services provided by this company and recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you Chris, we appreciate you choosing us for your project and we are happy to hear everything was satisfactory.

More about Avenue Road Roofing

Avenue Road Roofing specializes in Roofing, Shingle, Sheet Metal, Flat Roof, Siding, Repair, Eavestrough, Skylight & Chimney Divisions. Commercial Roofing. Maintenance Programs. Carpentry, Masonry.