45 Wingold Ave. Toronto ON M6B 1P8

Reviews for Avenue Road Roofing

Jim in North York
Jim in North York

Eavestroughs

We called Avenue Road Roofing when the eavestroughs on the back of our house could no longer handle the heavy rains. By the time the water got from the third floor to the first the eavestrough overflowed like Niagara Falls. Tony from Avenue Road was very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. He reconfigured the path of our eavestroughs and had his installers use a larger and stronger trough with a quality leaf guard. The installers were great. They worked quickly and cleaned up all the debris. Avenue Road Roofing has never disappointed us. It is great to have skilled people like Tony backed up by a company you can rely on. It is also a bonus when pleasant people like Jason, the coordinator at the head office, keeps you informed on the status of the job. Thank you.

New roof, and window shingles

Outstanding service from Tony and Cas! These gentlemen went out of their way to make sure my window side shutters were secured to the existing brick work. They always call ahead of time, and address any concerns. These employees are an asset to their company.

Thank you! We appreciate the confidence in us

Arubin  in Old Toronto
Arubin in Old Toronto

Do not hire these guys!!

Extremely shoddy work and unprofessional attitude. As an residential architect with over 20 years of experience, I decided to hire AR to replace the shingles roof on my own home. They did extemely poor and sloppy work - unfinished in several locations. Did damage which they did not fix. Customer service is appalling. There are a lot of inexperienced builders and trades in this City and we hired AR because we thought they had the experience and reputation to deliver - I couldn’t have been more wrong. Save yourself grief and wasted money and avoid AR at all costs!

Daniel L.
Daniel L.

Roof chimney removal and full re-shingling

Sebastian and his roofing team were truly excellent – punctual, pleasant, professional, and from what I could see they worked hard and to a high quality standard. They also left the property (and my neighbours) immaculately clean. And in-and-out in a single day. Can’t commend them enough.

The masonry crew was similarly efficient - barely noticed they were there. And David as the estimator was also great - did the most thorough pre-inspection of any quotation we got, and was very pleasant explaining the options. I should also note the higher quality shingles that AAR uses were one of the deciding factors in going with them over a competitor, but also the quality and customer service (not only did the crew-lead do a full wrap-up inspection of his team's work, but AAR sends a full-time inspector out a few days later to check it all over) seem well worth the extra 1-2 K for something that should last 25-30 years.

Thank you Daniel, for giving us the opportunity to quote and do work for you. We are happy to hear you are happy with our services.

Dianne & John Prole in Mississauga
Dianne & John Prole in Mississauga

Roof repair

We had 3 shingles fall from our roof and we called Avenue Rood Roofing last week for a repair. Kas and Tony came out on the following Saturday of the long weekend to replace the shingles. We have enjoyed both the prompt service from Avenue Road Roofing over the years as well as their amazing staff who are a delight!

Thank you for the review Diane & John, we appreciate it.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Eavestrough repair

I called Avenue Road for an estimate, expecting to need my eavestroughs replaced. Elias called, scheduled an appointment to come and estimate. He took one look and fixed it for me there and then.

Superb service, and thank you! I'll be recommending Avenue Road to anyone!

Thank you David! We appreciate the recommendation

Andres in Leslieville Toronto
Andres in Leslieville Toronto

New whole Flat & Shingle Roof, Aluminum Flashing & Eavestroughs

I am very satisfied with my new roof work done by Avenue Road Roofing & Masonry Team. Since I started collecting quotes I knew that I had to engage a company with a good project management team and very proud of their high quality of workmanship and that was the case at engaging Avenue. Thank you very much to William, Jason, The Tonys, Alex, Klass, etc for the excellent work done.
Andrés
June 2019

Thank you Andres, we are happy to hear you are satisfied with our work. We appreciate the business.

Serge in Toronto
Serge in Toronto

They made custom chimney cap when no other roofer would

My chimney was leaking due to a rusted out top plate. I called a few roofers and no one could do the work, they kept saying they don't do that work and also they didn't now anyone who would. I finally got a hold of avenue road roofing and they came out and made a custom cap for me. The job was quick, clean and professional, would recommend

Thank you Serge, glad to hear we were able to help.

Sam in Markham
Sam in Markham

Roof Repair

I noticed moisture damage on the second floor ceiling and called Avenue Road Roofing to check for any possible leaks on my roof that might have caused it.
Justin came to look at the ceiling damage and checked the roof, he gave me an honest assessment and did a temporary repair on the spot to minimize further damage. Justin went out of his way to help locating the possible problem area in the attic and offered suggestions for repair.
I must say that I am extremely impressed with Justin’s professionalism, and I truly feel that he is knowledgeable, honest and kind. I think it is people like Justin that makes a company great. It was such a positive and enjoyable experience working with Justin that I will recommand Avenue Road Roofing to my family and friends.

Thank you Sam, we appreciate the feedback. We will let Justin know of the kind words.

Gerry Lindley in Toronto
Gerry Lindley in Toronto

Eaves and downspouts

Yesterday I noticed dampness along a foundation wall in my basement and called Avenue Road Roofing to see if they could help by extending my disconnected downspout further from my foundation Less than 24 hours later, Kas and Tony showed up and solved my problem on the spot. It turns out that a company I hired to clean my eaves and downspouts did not do a thorough job. In other words, Kas and Tony fixed a problem caused by another company - super-fast, super-friendly and super-professional service, and a huge relief! Two years ago Avenue Road Roofing did a fantastic job replacing all my eavestroughs and downspouts.

Thank you Gerry, Glad they were able to assist you.

More about Avenue Road Roofing

Avenue Road Roofing specializes in Roofing, Shingle, Sheet Metal, Flat Roof, Siding, Repair, Eavestrough, Skylight & Chimney Divisions. Commercial Roofing. Maintenance Programs. Carpentry, Masonry.