HomeStars  >  Roofing in York  >  Avenue Road Roofing

Reviews for Avenue Road Roofing

Wind storm repair

Kas and his roofing team did an excellent job. Always a pleasure to deal with Kas— he is knowledgeable, reliable, honest and pleasant. He inspects work completed. The office staff at Avenue Road Roofing are professional.

Thank you very much for the review! Glad to hear it.

Hongtao in North York
Hongtao in North York

Poor Quality

The roof installed in 2009 and start to fall out every spring since 2012. They did come in fix twice. And then I started to fix them myself as my fix is more reliable. And then this spring after the storm, 1/4 of the roof was gone. I called them, nobody answer. Then I spent whole day fix it myself.

For some reason, the shingle is not attach to the wood and can be easily blow up. None of the shingle has plastic peel off. I guess that's reason

Hello, thank you for the review. We do find your feedback concerning as we take pride in our workmanship and work very hard to maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction. From the information provided we are unable to look into this further, as your username doesnt come up in our system as a client of ours. could you please contact me direct at 416-785-5129 ext 233 or email [email protected] to provide the address in order to look into this?
Cynthia

C F.
C F.

Roof

Over the 21 years we have lived in our house we have had many different contractors perform various jobs and I must say that your team, from Phil, the estimator, Jason who did the booking, Kas Tobin who inspected the work, to the actual 4 gentlemen who completed the job, all were great to deal with.

The job was completed earlier than estimated and the crew did a wonderful job in cleaning up the property and my neighbour had no complaints regarding any detritus left on his property. I have ornamental gardens in the back and front yards and everyone was careful not to harm any of my trees and perennials and I very much appreciated that attention to detail.

If a friend requires a recommendation for a roofing company, I will not hesitate in giving Avenue Road Roofing my approval.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to know you were well taken care of from our team. Thank you for choosing our company for the work.

Rich in Scarborough
Rich in Scarborough

Roof replacement

ARR came and repaired our roof after severe damage due to windstorm. They came before rain could do more damage even though they were slammed. They pointed out that the plywood was in very poor shape. We had an assessment and determined that the whole roof required replacement.
ARR did a super job for us and we recommend them highly.

Hello Rich, Thank you for the feedback. Glad to hear we were able to help out.

John in North York
John in North York

Roof Repairs

June 12, 2018
A Job well done!
The purpose of this note is to express my thanks and gratitude to Kas, with Avenue Road Roofing, who came to our home today.
He was courteous and wasted no time in identifying the problem with the detached shingles. He inspected the roof, replaced the necessary shingles and assured me that the roof is once again in good shape. He appeared to be very competent and knew what he was doing.
While it is true I couldn’t go up on the roof and check it; nevertheless, he seemed honest and trustworthy and a credit to the organization. Kas should be considered a valuable employee to your company. Thanks for a job well done!
I would have no hesitation in recommending Kas and Avenue Road Roofing to anyone requiring roofing services. On a scale of 1 to 10 I must give him a 10!

Hello John, Thank you for the review of our company. We do wonder, what we could improve on specifically as in your review you rate the service from Kas a 10 but the overall rate you gave us was an 8. We do appreciate your feedback. My email is [email protected] or my contact info is 416-785-5129 Thank you, Cynthia

Jim from Old Toronto
Jim from Old Toronto

Service beyond the call

Avenue Road, and especially Kas Tobin, went way beyond their duty in helping us to file a claim against a shingle company, BP. Kas came to our house - at no charge - to take dozens of photos on top of the roof, did a diagram of the roof with all dimensions noted (as required by the claim) and found our old invoice from 15 years ago. Avenue Road is not implicated in the claim against BP, and was not obliged to help us. But they did. This is a sure sign of a responsible company, and I was totally impressed by how they responded. Recommended highly.

Hello Jim, your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you,

Dave in the six
Dave in the six

Built us a front step...

We needed a new wooden front step.
Was impressed by the cost of the job and the fact that Ave Rd does painting.
Step was all dug out, replaced with a cement pad underneath (dirt their prior).
Nice sturdy with railing! Now the mother in law wont slip and fall.

Thank you Dave, glad we were able to help with your project and all is satisfactory.

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Great service by Kas

We had two leaks coming through the ceiling - one over our back deck and another by a front dormer window. Kas found the source in minutes and completed a minor repair. He has an eye for detail and is very pleasant to work with. Last year he found the leak coming through our bay window ceiling to be a crack in the stonework. Kas got Avenue Road Masonry on to the job quickly & efficiently. We have been customers of Avenue Road Roofing for over 20 years and have always been very satisfied with their product, people and services.

Thank you very much for the review! We agree Kas has a knack for finding the source of issues. glad to hear we were able to help.
Also, THANK YOU for your continued business over the last 20+ years!

Shana Ditta in Kleinburg
Shana Ditta in Kleinburg
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Roof Repair

When our roof was damaged in the recent wind storm I found Representatives Tony and Kas repairing another roof in my neighborhood. They were very friendly and came to my home that evening to take a look at my roof. Despite being bombarded with calls, Tony made it a personal priority to make sure that our job was done as promised. He is a true professional and I applaud his service and that of the company who kept their word in what was a very busy time to tend to our minor repair job. I would recommend this company any day for their quality of work and integrity. Thank you again. Shana and Joe Ditta

Thank you Shana and Joe for the review. We appreciate the feedback of our services.

Murray in Toronto
Murray in Toronto

service call

I wanted to let you know how happy I am with your service. I had some concerns about my roof that was installed about 9 years ago. After calling Avenue Road roofing, I had a call back first thing the next morning to set up an appointment. A couple of days later, I had the pleasure of dealing with Kas and Jake. They were thorough, polite, and showed concern about the problem. Not only did they attend to problem I called them about, but they even did a small repair to another area while they were here, and told me not to hesitate to call if I had any other concerns. I would also like to thank the warranty department, and Aaron for their great service. As someone who has been involved in customer service since 1972, I am very impressed. Avenue Road roofing stands behind their work.

Thank you! We appreciate the review. Glad to hear everything was taken care of for you.

More about Avenue Road Roofing

Avenue Road Roofing specializes in Roofing, Shingle, Sheet Metal, Flat Roof, Siding, Repair, Eavestrough, Skylight & Chimney Divisions. Commercial Roofing. Maintenance Programs. Carpentry, Masonry.