Avenue Moving & Storage Ltd

kendra
kendra
1 review Hay, ON

Furniture Delivery

This company did such an amazing job delivering my new furniture - it was a large glass cabinet and a very tight move up several stairs. They sent a great crew after I told them it was a tricky space and the guys got it up in place in no time at all. Thanks Avenue Moving!

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We genuinely appreciate you taking the time to recognize the hard work we put into all the aspects of our business. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff. Yours truly Frances

lynnette_torok in Toronto
lynnette_torok in Toronto

RH Furniture Delivery

Seamless delivery. Staff were courteous and professional, and I was very happy that they called and texted to inquire if I would like to receive my delivery a little earlier than expected. Very pleased with the service.

Hello Lynette,
Thank you for the review!

Raffaela
Raffaela

Bedroom furniture delivery and set-up

Wonderful job, as I was not there to accept the delivery, I heard it was very smooth and clean . When I got home the furniture was set up and ready to be enjoyed. Thank you for a wonderful job.

Thank you for the great review. We are pleased you were satisfied with all aspects of our service. Yours truly Frances

niloufarkahnami
niloufarkahnami

Delivery

They came for delivery on time and they were very polite, nice, tidy and clean

We were happy to accommodate your needs and brighten up your day! Thank you for your review Yours truly Frances

claudia
claudia

Delivery of kitchen table and chairs

They were very thorough went through how to assemble the table and disassemble. Asked where I wanted it set up and the direction.

We make every effort to ensure our services meet your needs. Thank you for your review.
Yours truly,
Frances

jstark97
jstark97

Bed delivery and assembly

Work was done very well, and efficiently. Very careful to not damage anything. Very professional and would highly recommend.

Thank you for the review. We are happy you were pleased with our service and are glad we had the privilege of delivering your new furniture. Yours truly, Frances

valerie
valerie
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Cabinet delivery

The two that delivered my cabinet were on time, pleasant, polite, and very professional!!!

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review. We are pleased you were satisfied with all aspects of our service.
Yours truly Frances

christina
christina

Kitchen table

Delivery was within the said time frame & they called to check if this can be delivered a bit earlier .

We are very happy that you where satisfied with our delivery services. Thank you for your review Yours truly Frances

mpaquette
mpaquette
1 review , QC

Bedroom furniture

Deliver and put together bedroom furniture. Fantastic job! Efficient and effective, organized, fast and clean

Yours truly
Frances

izydasilva
izydasilva
1 review Bracebridge, ON

furniture delivery

The entire delivery process was marvelous. From the planning call to the 45-minute call ahead-this was a very easy delivery. The delivery persons were professional and quick. There customer service and concern for my floors and furniture was great. I would recommend this service to absolutely anyone.

More about Avenue Moving & Storage Ltd

Established as a family business in 1914, the Stone family have owned and operated Avenue Moving & Storage for over 30 years. We have earned our great reputation through hard work and commitment to customer satisfaction. We will provide you with a professional moving crew who are friendly, efficient and experienced.
***
Avenue Moving and Storage Limited provides Moving, Storage and Home Delivery Services.
***
Our staff are professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. Our uniformed, experienced moving crew will stretch wrap your sofas and chairs, blanket wrap all of your furniture and handle your goods carefully. We will do everything we can to make your moving day stress free. Avenue Moving, Mississauga Movers.
***
Rebate on Packing Materials! Avenue Moving has new cartons in a variety of sizes available for purchase.
***
Our staff are professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. We will do everything we can to make your moving day stress free.