Toronto ON M6R 1H1

best of 2018 winnerbest of 2018winner

Reviews for Avenue Insulation

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Removed 3 layers of insulation then spray foamed and blew in celulose.

I have used Avenue Insulation several times over the last 10 years. This was my first project with the new owner Phil. I was renovating a 1925 house. The attic had 3 layers of insulation (the first being saw dust). It was a mess and ineffective. They removed all the insulation, sprayed it with R10 foam then blew in another R50 of cellulose. It was limited access and a lot of dirty product coming down but at the end of each visit they vacuumed their way out the door. Good experience.

Thanks for the review John. Yes it was a bit of a crazy attic–lots of history (layers) of past insulation technology : ). Quite certain our work (the hybrid solution you described) will be the last up there.

Leif - Brockton Village
Leif - Brockton Village

Big renovation and addition spray foam job

We have been renovating and building our new home in roncesvalles and needed a spray foam company that we could trust would do a thorough job. I have had homes spray foamed in the past with mixed results. After a bit of research and on a recommendation I called Avenue Insulation. They were thorough, on budget, relatively clean and considerate. They gave me a competitive price and a great sealed and warm home from the basement to the roof. I would recommend them, and would use them again. Thanks Phil for your part in building our house.

Hey Leif. Thanks for the positive review. Glad we could get things done for you and best wishes for the rest of your renovation.

Scott Ramsay from Toronto
Scott Ramsay from Toronto

Spray foam 2 floors and attic

We've had Avenue insulation in several times over the past 5 years as we've been renovating our century old home in the beaches. I've worked with Andy and now Phil and have always found them to be friendly, honest and competitive.

Their installers are also friendly, respectful and professional.

I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them.

Thanks for the review Scott. Happy to pick up where Andy and Laara left off. Phil.

Bob C from Toronto
Bob C from Toronto

Spray foam on basement walls

This was our second project using Avenue Insulation.
Laara and Andy were once again 100% helpful, prompt and courteous. There isn't a whole lot of space left in our little house to get spray foamed, but if there was we'd be calling them up again.

Let us know when you start building the addition ; ). Thanks for the kind words.

charles in Etobicoke
charles in Etobicoke

Spray Foam Closed Cell Insulation

Andy from Avenue Insulation was very knowledgable and courteous. They were booked solid but he was able to fit us in. During the job, there was a water leak that prevented a part of the basement from being sprayed. After we fixed the leak, he sent his team to finish the job. The service was excellent from top to bottom. We were very happy with the price as well.

Thanks for the review. Glad we could make things work for you.

carlos
carlos

Total Home Insulation

416-371-3626
Toronto
M6R 1H1

This review is over due, I had Andy and his crew work on my house about a year and a half ago, so I must apologize for my lateness. Andy and his crew were by far the best people I had ever worked with in any reno job I have ever did.
Worked around my schedule went over and above on what was needed and always followed up to see how satisfied I was with the job. Andy and his staff were punctual, polite, and easy to instruct on what was needed and where.
Pricing was fair, not the cheapest nor the most expensive, but the work quality was second to none.
I would like to mention Andy's knowledge and experience really shows in his work and how he treats his customers.
I would recommend his company to anyone who needs a honest and straight forward contractor for insulation.

Better late than never! Thanks for the kind words.

Desiree from York
Desiree from York

spray foam insulation of 3rd floor

Andy came in to insulate our 3rd floor at the request of my contractor (Hugo's Contracting-Great too). Workers were on time, extremely polite and friendly. Did a fantastic job. Room is super toasty warm. Options given on different scopes of job and pricing. Super happy with job would definitely hire Avenue again if needrd another insulation job done.

Thanks for the great review!

Eric from North York
Eric from North York

New addition, cathedral ceiling spray foam

416-371-3626
Toronto
M6R 1H1

Had everything gone perfectly after the first visit I was ready to give them a 9 out of 10. But after Andy and Laara's GREAT response to a few issues we raised I wish I could give them a 11 out of 10. As inexperienced home renovators the most valuable thing is to hire trades that will take pride and responsibility in their work to ensure things are done right. The same night we identified a few issues in the insulation, Laara emailed us back immediately at 11pm (who works at 11pm?) to assure us things would be taken care of and they were. The communication with Laara was amazing. She was always trying to find a way to fit us ASAP into their work schedule and keeping us up to date on options. Andy came and visited our house twice and made a number of useful suggestions. When we were shopping around we got quotes from three of the top rated spray foam companies who all gave us similarly competitive quotes, but we chose Avenue Insulation because of their attentiveness, helpful insulation suggestions and the efforts they made to fit us in. In the end we were very happy with the work they did and especially their attentiveness to make things right. We highly recommend them!

We definitely take pride in being attentive and getting things done well. Thanks for the review.

qaz from Toronto
qaz from Toronto

Basement Reno

What is there to say. Laara, Andy & Francis did an amazing job! Our basement was destroyed in flooding. Rather than rebuild it cheaply, keeping it damp and drafty, Andy helped us do it properly. They took on the job and worked with us when no one else would. It's rare to find contractors who actually "understands" and goes the "extra mile" rather than just sticking to what they themselves are willing to do. We are amazed at the outcome every day. Couldn't be happier !

Thanks for the great review!

Paul from Toronto
Paul from Toronto

Kitchen reno

Andy spray foamed our crawlspace last year, and this year we asked him to do the walls of our kitchen as part of our kitchen reno. Our contractor, who had quoted someone else, was impressed both with the quality of the work and the cost. To my mind this is the ultimate compliment. Andy and Laara are also simply a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Avenue to anyone.

Hi Paul! To clarify, it wasn't actually Andy... who installed the sprayfoam on both occasions (having first morphed himself into Superman LOL) after lengthy evaluation of your detail driven jobs ...But another one of our seasoned installers; whose top performace keeps happy customers like you calling us back for more.
PS: Glad that you finally tackled your Kitchen --the creative heart of a home-- which ought to feel comfortable. And that the insulation is working for you as is should [no energy shortcuts with a properly evaluated project & correctly installed foam]
So now you can finally kick-back and simply enjoy the new Reno --or go cookup a storm!

More about Avenue Insulation

CONSUMER CHOICE AWARD winner 2013-2016 for Business Excellence: AVENUE INSULATION "Toronto's Most Referred" for SPRAY-FOAM installation & related service ...does your job right! From complex to small projects, we'll knowledgeably assist you & install with optimal result. So you can LIVE comfortably and sensibly --protecting your investment. OWNER OPERATED and proudly serving the GTA with 30 yrs. construction experience, for QUALITY service you can trust! Licensed & Certified trained technicians.

INSULATION TYPES: closed cell 2lb medium density BASF Walltite ECO Spray-in-place Polyurethane Foam (purple color)

INSULATION REMOVAL:
Attic Retrofit
Crawlspace (pre-sprayfoam)

RECOMMENDED WORK AREAS:

Basement / Crawlspace / Garage / Porch / Entries
Bathroom / Kitchen (due to high humidity)
Cantilever / Overhang / Window Bump-out
Ceiling / Floor / Subfloor / Walls / Joist ends
Cold Storage / Freezer
Concrete Slab / Foundation
Pot-lights / Skylight / Ducts / Piping
Roofs / Attic

Dear Customer, ALWAYS INCLUDE a phone number & email address ...within the body of your TEXT; Otherwise we have no direct means of connecting with you thru this online system (!) Best if you SIMPLY CALL US @ 416-371-3626 since we cover more ground thru direct conversation, by first asking you key questions related to your job... so no time's wasted. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!