Insulation
Avenue Insulation

Reviews for Avenue Insulation

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Exactly what you want Fast, friendly and complete service.

Phil came to do the initial estimate and out of 4 other companies my GC who met with them all said "Go with Phil! He was the only one that didn't run in and out in 2 minutes and was also nice to deal with". Phil's team came onsite day of and walked through the job site with me and confirmed we were on the same page. They prepped everything well and did the work in a speedy manner. Very happy with the experience and the price.

Thanks for the great review Jason. But I have to confess that it was our sales guy, David, not me who made the good impression with your GC. That said, we pride ourselves on being thorough and getting jobs done well from beginning to end. Glad you noticed.

Attic Insulation for Home Addition

This is the third time I've hired Avenue Insulation over the last 5 years or so, and the quality of their work remains the same. Despite some instrument issues at the beginning of the job, they got things back on track quickly and completed the work on time and left everything clean. I wouldn't hesitate the hire these guys again in a heart beat. Professional, knowledgeable, highly skilled, and very friendly. Thanks again for the top notch work!

Lee, thanks for your review. That you've used us 3 times now speaks well of our consistency. You keep renovating and we'll keep spraying ; )

Eric from North York
Eric from North York

Efficient and easy to work with

This is our second time using Avenue insulation. The first time, 3 years ago, they sprayed foamed a cathedral ceiling on a new addition which was great and we've had no issues with it. This summer we had a smaller project, insulating a joist space and a cantilevered floor. Phil came and assessed the project and made some suggestions. They provided the most competitive quote and their work was quick and efficient. The work looks good and we are waiting to see how warm/effective the insulation will be this winter. I would highly recommend them.

Thanks for the review Eric. I have to say, you're kind of the ideal customer: You had the problem diagnosed, the area prepped and payment ready as soon as we were done. Please let us know how things go next winter. Phil

Spray Foam - Basement Walls

Avenue Insulation did a great job with their spray foam on our basement walls. They were able to accommodate our tight timeline and even came back to touch up a few places when we asked. The basement was spotless after the job was done. Very easy to work with and great response times. I would definitely recommend this company for your spray foam needs.

Schedules are often so busy and timelines so tight but we always try to do what we can to make things work. Coming back asap for touchups (no one gets things perfect every time ; ) ) is one of the aspects of our customer service that we take pride in. Thanks for the review, Phil

L.Bullen in Toronto
L.Bullen in Toronto

Spray Foam Insulation in Basement

Avenue Insulation is great to work with. We were having our basement renovated and needed to have the insulation done quickly and Phil was great at fitting us in. We were away when they came and everything was done perfect when we got home. The quote was very fair and the basement was left clean. Would highly recommend them, very professional, courteous and excellent at explaining how the job would be completed.

Steve and Lynn, thanks for the great review. It's not always so easy to make happen but I'm glad we were able to find a time to get the insulation installed that worked for all of us. And the customer service you experienced is what we pride ourselves in. Best of luck with the rest of the reno! Phil

kp
kp

Convert existing vented attic to a hot roof conditioned space

Avenue Insulation did a thorough, efficient, and timely job converting an attic into a conditioned space. Phil and Stephen were a delight to work with and I would recommend their team.

Thanks for the review Kate. The scope of work and timeline weren't easy but we were very glad to have taken on the job and gotten it done for you.

You are a great customer to work for!

Patrick from Toronto
Patrick from Toronto

New house build

Phil and his crew did and excellent job of stay foaming all areas of our new house from basement to attic. Very knowledgeable about their product and they deliver above and beyond the installation of their product. I will use Avenue insulation again fir future projects.
Keep up the great work ethic

Patrick it was a pleasure working for such a professional and well-organized builder. Glad you appreciated our work. Till the next one....

Basement insulation 800sqft

Second time using Avenue Insulation now, and their work remains top notch. Phil visited the site and, answered all our questions, and provided a very competitive quote. Several weeks later his crew arrived, we're in and out same day, and did an absolutely amazing job. I'm very picky....but I couldn't find a single error in their work. Left the place spotless too. We were drywalling 24hrs later. Thanks again Phil. Will definitely be calling you again!

Thanks Lee. Glad you appreciated our work. Looking forward to the next one : )

Sunroom  in Toronto
Sunroom in Toronto

Sunroom

Phil was great quick response to my call, quick to give me quote and job was done like a professional. His worker Stefano was amazing got the job done quick
And flawless. I would recommen Avenue Insulation to all my family,friends and co-workers worth every penny. Thanks guys for everything 5 stars all the way.

I think we're doing some work for one of your friends this week. Thanks for the appreciative words and, better yet, for the referral!

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Avenue Insulation is Awesome !!

Avenue Insulation Phil and His Team, is Very Great and Awesome Job

Highly Recommended to any one any Jobs !!

Very fast and Efficent

@Avenue @Insulation I will Call them for the next Project !!

Thanks Steve. First time I've been flagged down while driving to give a quote : )
Glad we could help!

More about Avenue Insulation

CONSUMER CHOICE AWARD winner 2013-2016 for Business Excellence: AVENUE INSULATION "Toronto's Most Referred" for SPRAY-FOAM installation & related service ...does your job right! From complex to small projects, we'll knowledgeably assist you & install with optimal result. So you can LIVE comfortably and sensibly --protecting your investment. OWNER OPERATED and proudly serving the GTA with 30 yrs. construction experience, for QUALITY service you can trust! Licensed & Certified trained technicians.

INSULATION TYPES: closed cell 2lb medium density BASF Walltite ECO Spray-in-place Polyurethane Foam (purple color)

INSULATION REMOVAL:
Attic Retrofit
Crawlspace (pre-sprayfoam)

RECOMMENDED WORK AREAS:

Basement / Crawlspace / Garage / Porch / Entries
Bathroom / Kitchen (due to high humidity)
Cantilever / Overhang / Window Bump-out
Ceiling / Floor / Subfloor / Walls / Joist ends
Cold Storage / Freezer
Concrete Slab / Foundation
Pot-lights / Skylight / Ducts / Piping
Roofs / Attic

Dear Customer, ALWAYS INCLUDE a phone number & email address ...within the body of your TEXT; Otherwise we have no direct means of connecting with you thru this online system (!) Best if you SIMPLY CALL US @ 416-371-3626 since we cover more ground thru direct conversation, by first asking you key questions related to your job... so no time's wasted. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!