HomeStars  >  Insulation in Etobicoke  >  Avenue Insulation

Reviews for Avenue Insulation

L.Bullen in Toronto
L.Bullen in Toronto

Spray Foam Insulation in Basement

Avenue Insulation is great to work with. We were having our basement renovated and needed to have the insulation done quickly and Phil was great at fitting us in. We were away when they came and everything was done perfect when we got home. The quote was very fair and the basement was left clean. Would highly recommend them, very professional, courteous and excellent at explaining how the job would be completed.

Steve and Lynn, thanks for the great review. It's not always so easy to make happen but I'm glad we were able to find a time to get the insulation installed that worked for all of us. And the customer service you experienced is what we pride ourselves in. Best of luck with the rest of the reno! Phil

kp
kp

Convert existing vented attic to a hot roof conditioned space

Avenue Insulation did a thorough, efficient, and timely job converting an attic into a conditioned space. Phil and Stephen were a delight to work with and I would recommend their team.

Thanks for the review Kate. The scope of work and timeline weren't easy but we were very glad to have taken on the job and gotten it done for you.

You are a great customer to work for!

Patrick from Toronto
Patrick from Toronto

New house build

Phil and his crew did and excellent job of stay foaming all areas of our new house from basement to attic. Very knowledgeable about their product and they deliver above and beyond the installation of their product. I will use Avenue insulation again fir future projects.
Keep up the great work ethic

Patrick it was a pleasure working for such a professional and well-organized builder. Glad you appreciated our work. Till the next one....

lee from Toronto
lee from Toronto

Basement insulation 800sqft

Second time using Avenue Insulation now, and their work remains top notch. Phil visited the site and, answered all our questions, and provided a very competitive quote. Several weeks later his crew arrived, we're in and out same day, and did an absolutely amazing job. I'm very picky....but I couldn't find a single error in their work. Left the place spotless too. We were drywalling 24hrs later. Thanks again Phil. Will definitely be calling you again!

Thanks Lee. Glad you appreciated our work. Looking forward to the next one : )

Sunroom  in Toronto
Sunroom in Toronto

Sunroom

Phil was great quick response to my call, quick to give me quote and job was done like a professional. His worker Stefano was amazing got the job done quick
And flawless. I would recommen Avenue Insulation to all my family,friends and co-workers worth every penny. Thanks guys for everything 5 stars all the way.

I think we're doing some work for one of your friends this week. Thanks for the appreciative words and, better yet, for the referral!

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Avenue Insulation is Awesome !!

Avenue Insulation Phil and His Team, is Very Great and Awesome Job

Highly Recommended to any one any Jobs !!

Very fast and Efficent

@Avenue @Insulation I will Call them for the next Project !!

Thanks Steve. First time I've been flagged down while driving to give a quote : )
Glad we could help!

Received good advice on a DIY project

I called Phil to ask for advice on a spray foam job that I performed myself. He listened to my issues and did his best to tell me how to fix it. I got the impression that he's just a nice, straightforward fellow and I appreciated that he spent so much time talking to me and asked for nothing in return.

If I were to need spray foaming I would call Avenue Insulation first.

Thanks for the kind words. Always happy to try to help where we can.

Omar in York
Omar in York

Attic Insulation: Remove and Redo

Other than the weather delaying things, everything went smoothly with these guys. They are very good at communicating and getting back to you quickly. Very understanding with questions, concerns etc.

Phil was great to deal with from start to finish.
Wish I could say more but everything was done so quickly from start to finish, it was like they were barely there (good thing).

Their price was also the best of all the quotes I got.
Definitely would recommend!!

Omar, thanks for you generous review. Considering we started the process of having a look at your attic and getting you an estimate in June, I appreciate your patience in being able to wait several months until the heat of the summer had passed and we could get you on the schedule. Here's to a toasty warm winter! Phil

Dan B in Toronto
Dan B in Toronto

Spray foam ceiling in addition and studio

Avenue provided great service and did the job efficiently and rather quick. They are easy to deel with and I would certainly recommend them and doing spray foam to anyone.

Thanks Dan. Glad we could help with your projects and look forward to more in the future. Phil

david.handley in Toronto, Ontario
david.handley in Toronto, Ontario

Attic space spray foamed

Phil was helpful with suggestions and recommendations, he took his time to discuss options. Phil's workers came 2 days, day 1 to remove insulation. day 2 to spray... they were on time, cleaned up after themselves, courteous and efficient in completing the work

Thanks for the review David. Attic work in the summertime is tricky given how hot it can get up there. We really appreciate your flexibility with scheduling–being ready to go on pretty short notice. Thanks for choosing us. All the best, Phil

More about Avenue Insulation

CONSUMER CHOICE AWARD winner 2013-2016 for Business Excellence: AVENUE INSULATION "Toronto's Most Referred" for SPRAY-FOAM installation & related service ...does your job right! From complex to small projects, we'll knowledgeably assist you & install with optimal result. So you can LIVE comfortably and sensibly --protecting your investment. OWNER OPERATED and proudly serving the GTA with 30 yrs. construction experience, for QUALITY service you can trust! Licensed & Certified trained technicians.

INSULATION TYPES: closed cell 2lb medium density BASF Walltite ECO Spray-in-place Polyurethane Foam (purple color)

INSULATION REMOVAL:
Attic Retrofit
Crawlspace (pre-sprayfoam)

RECOMMENDED WORK AREAS:

Basement / Crawlspace / Garage / Porch / Entries
Bathroom / Kitchen (due to high humidity)
Cantilever / Overhang / Window Bump-out
Ceiling / Floor / Subfloor / Walls / Joist ends
Cold Storage / Freezer
Concrete Slab / Foundation
Pot-lights / Skylight / Ducts / Piping
Roofs / Attic

Dear Customer, ALWAYS INCLUDE a phone number & email address ...within the body of your TEXT; Otherwise we have no direct means of connecting with you thru this online system (!) Best if you SIMPLY CALL US @ 416-371-3626 since we cover more ground thru direct conversation, by first asking you key questions related to your job... so no time's wasted. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!