Autograph Door Systems

Reviews for Autograph Door Systems

Laurie C. in Ajax
Laurie C. in Ajax

Garage door

We had Dan Hill to our home to replace our garage door. His service, was fast, friendly and excellent. I have recommended Dan's name to others, as well, and will continue to do so. Our new door is beautiful. Thanks, Dan!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Garage door replacement

Our expectations were far exceeded! Dealing with Autograph was a pleasure from sales through to installation. The job was completed on time and at a fair price and the garage doors look great! We have received numerous compliments on the doors

Anthony King in Scarborough
Anthony King in Scarborough
1 review Pickering, ON

Garage door and associated hardware removal and installation

Great people to deal with. Quoted me in a timely fashion, and installed my door ahead of schedule at a fair price. I wouldn't invest the effort to shop anywhere else if the need arises in the future. They have been one of the few painless parts of an otherwise dreadful renovation process. Couldn't ask for more.

Thank you very much for the great review and very much appreciated.

Jennifer Narjes from Scarborough
Jennifer Narjes from Scarborough

Garage door replacement

From start to finish a very professional company.
I emailed to book an appointment and was contacted with the day.
Quote was received very promptly.
Installation and clean up was done on date arranged and at time arranged. There was a small issue which was resolved immediately. We are ecstatically happy with our lovely new garage doors.
I highly recommend this company.

keisha from Ajax
keisha from Ajax

new garage door

Dan Hill is truly the best of the best. He not only is extremely professional and does an AMAZING job but he is also caring and very thoughtful. Its very hard now a days to find someone who truly cares about helping people and is not just in the profession to make money. If you want a quality durable door Autograph Door system is the place to go. I highly recommend them and will not go anywhere else to have my garage door serviced. A++++

Aaron from Whitby
Aaron from Whitby
1 review L1 N6 R1, ON

Garage Door

I had been looking at replacing my wooden garage door for some years and Garaga seemed like a great fit. My first impressions with autograph doors was great, they called me right away and were very accommodating with meeting to discuss options. The door was installed in a timely manner and they cleaned up right after. Just under a year since they finished the installation, the trim has moved on both sides causing the track underneath to become visible. Furthermore the weather stripping was cut to short and water leaked into my garage during the winter thaw. Upon first contact with them to explain the issue they indicated they would contact me back with they never did. I wanted till the full winter thaw before reaching out to them again to have the issue corrected and even sent them photos of the issues. It then took them 1 week before they could look at the garage. But they never indicated to me they were arriving to correct the issue, the emailed to say they fixed one side and that I needed to caulk the weather stripping. I am disappointed with the follow up service I am receiving and the nuisance with having to follow up with them to get the issue resolved.

Hello Aaron

We have ask Garaga to look into this issue as you were told. They are sending new weatherseal to take care of this issue. We will call you when it arrive. Hopefully it will solve your problem

Cheers

Dr. Zoltan Szaraz from Pickering
Dr. Zoltan Szaraz from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Garaga Garage Doors

We always wanted a set of Garaga Garage Doors!. Perhaps their reputation was our incentive when our original wood garage doors were falling apart. We had a double and one single garage doors. We were very happy with the service we had received from the company over the last two years.

Hello Dr Szaraz

Thank you once again for purchasing your garage doors from Autograph Door Systems. I am sure you will be amazed on our quality and service.
Thank you once again and if there is any issue please don't hesitate to contact us
Dan Hill

Gary Jury from Ajax
Gary Jury from Ajax

Garage Door Replacement

I hired Autograph Door Systems to replace our garage door with a maintenance free door. Their quote was competitive. The workmanship was great. The installers also did a great job cleaning up after themselves. Great job all around. Thank you!

Thank you again for purchasing from Autograph Door Systems and have made the right choice. I think the door looks great on your home. If you have any concerns feel free to contact me anytime. Thanks again for the review.
Have a great day!

Heather from North York
Heather from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

New Garage Door

Needed to replace an old garage door that was falling apart. Researched several companies on the internet but after talking to Garaga Doors, we decided to go with them. Spoke with Dan Hill from Autograph Doors, he discussed options and what we could do for our garage door. Door was ready sooner than promised and installed a few days later. The guys came out in the pouring rain and were still able to complete the job. We also want to paint our Front door to match and Autograph doors was able to provide the mix numbers for the paint so now our door will match (next project). So far the door is working perfectly along with the new garage door opener. Thanks to Dan and Joe for getting our new garage door done.

Hello Heather

Thank you for the review and appreciated your business very much. If any issues arises please don't hesitate to contact me

Have a great day

Dan Hill
autographdoors.com

kathy holborn from Whitby
kathy holborn from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

replaced garage doors

The guys come on the day they said they would come. I came home to great looking garage doors . The garage and driveway were left clean. Great customer service from the quote to a follow up call the next day.

More about Autograph Door Systems

Great price for great quality service.