China & Cookware
1610 Midland Ave Scarborough ON M1P 3C2
HomeStars  >  China & Cookware in Scarborough  >  Aurora Collectables Fine China & Crystals

Reviews for Aurora Collectables Fine China & Crystals

Roy and Sue from Richmond Hill
Roy and Sue from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Cookware

I had purchased a new set of cookware from Aurora's last week. The service was incredible! We had a million questions and they were able to answer all of them without a hiccup. The gentleman helping us provided an explanation of the product with the utmost knowledge. A definite recommend to anyone looking for knives or cookware!

Oksana
Oksana

China

416-752-9300
1610 Midland Ave
Scarborough
M1P 3C2

My partner and I have purchased dishes from this store. It was my first time buying here; however, I am very pleased. Young gentlemen has been very helpful. I have selected dishes that I was OKAY with it, not in love, (for 12 people) - he did not stop looking for another set until I was completely satisfied. In the end, of course, he found the most beautiful set (Vera Wang Gold Lace). The dedication that he has bestowed to upon me is indescribable.

The prices are also wonderful, this store is very reasonable.

Thanks for the great review Oksana. I'm glad we were able to provide you with such a great experience!

Oshawa guy and gal
Oshawa guy and gal

Fine China, Crystal, Collectables, and Gifts.

416-752-9300
1610 Midland Ave
Scarborough
M1P 3C2

My wife and I have shopped at Aurora Collectables, on Midland Ave., in Scarborough for many years.
Having moved to Oshawa six years ago we still return to Aurora Collectables. "Bob" has always provided top notch service, price, and quality, and goes out of his way for our special orders.

More about Aurora Collectables Fine China & Crystals

Established for over twenty-five years as one of Canada's leading suppliers of premium house wares, Aurora Collectables continually seeks to provide the best and largest variety of dinnerware, stemware, flatware, crystal and giftware. We carry a large selection of current, retired, and discontinued products. It is our policy to sell ...
Looking for China & Cookware pros in Scarborough?