Auroma Tile Decor Ltd

HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Aurora  >  Auroma Tile Decor Ltd

Reviews for Auroma Tile Decor Ltd

1 review King City, ON

Bathrooms

Ordered tile that after three attempts could not be provided. We had to return some
Previously purchased tile because the desired look was impossible after their failure to supply matching tile.
They insisted on an unreasonable restocking fee and it took almost a year and attempts in court to resolve the matter. Will NEVER deal with them.

Karen
Karen
22 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Found the perfect Backsplash after searching at many other shops

I took my mother to Auroma Tile to try to find the right backsplash for her brand new kitchen. We had bad luck elsewhere. Anna one of the owners was very helpful, she asked what we were looking for and brought us many samples to look at. Then she went in the back and found a few more samples and we found the one. Very professional and easy to deal with. Would recommend this store to anyone and I will use them again if I need tiles myself.

Steve from York
Steve from York
8 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen Renovation

This was a kitchen floor project and along with the decorator, we were having problems deciding on a tile. Auroma Tile made it easy by presenting several options that gave us just the right product for our renovation.

Basements by Ballantyne
Basements by Ballantyne

Basement renovations

Auroma Tile have a great selection that can be overwhelming, and they know their product.
I've purchased loads of tile and have received great advice for years! I've always received an honest answer to every question.
I don't shop anywhere else.

Mike in Aurora
Mike in Aurora
1 review ,

Bathroom Renovation

we decided to renovate our bathroom by ourselves and ended up purchasing from Auroma Tile. The tile selection is huge but even better then that was the help we received from the owners. They explained in detail how to begin and end this project, I made several trips back with just questions and they were alwys eager to help out. The tips they gave me were invaluable and saved me time and money. The job came out great even friends ask us who we hired.
If you're looking for a huge selection of tile along with great and invaluable help I highly recommend Auroma Tile, thanks again.

Nancy from Aurora
Nancy from Aurora

Shower Stall Tile staining

I went to the tile store because I found that the grout around the tile in my 6 month old house was staining badly. I asked for a product to clean the grout and what I could do to prevent it from happening again. I was given a simple answer, the grout was probably not sealed by the builder and it was too late now and they had nothing to recommend to clean the grout and then seal it so it wouldn't happen again.
I was left with the definite impression the question was dumb and a waste of their time. I went to Home Hardware and asked for their help with they happily provided.