Audiolines Mobile Sound

Clive
Clive
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Installation of blue tooth stereo in my Honda CRV

With the advent of the new laws about using your phone in your car while driving, I decided to buy a blue tooth stereo that would enable me to use my cell phone handsfree.

I found a stereo at future shop and after reviewing the installation realised that I wasn't going to be able to do it myself.

I called a few companies and the guy at Audiolines called Patrick was knowledgeable and friendly. I took my car in first thing in the morning and when the parts arrived that day it was ready for pick up in just over an hour when I returned later.

The stereo works perfectly and they even removed a CD from the factory unit which I'd forgotten about before installation.

Highly recommended.