Atop Appliances

Reviews for Atop Appliances

Lulu in Toronto
Lulu in Toronto

Atop Appliances Customer of 20 years

5 stars. Gohar and staff have repaired and replaced appliances in houses that I owned and rented over the years. Recently I needed a new dryer delivered and the old one removed. A professional and cost effective experience was, once again, enjoyed.

Highly recommended if you want a straight and honest answer with a no nonsense delivery ethic.

Kim in East York
Kim in East York

Dryer repair

My dryer, while not completely broken, was well on its way to being broken, based on the crazy sounds it had started making. I called Atop Appliances on a Thursday and they were able to come on Friday morning. They called me before they arrived just as they said they would, and arrived on time. The gentleman who came were pleasant, explained everything, worked quickly and charged what they said they'd charge. (Also, they totally could have taken all the loonies and toonies they found in my dryer, but they didn't. ) Would definitely use again.

Rose in the Beach
Rose in the Beach

Kenmore Washer

My Kenmore washer stopped working during the spin cycle last night. I found Atop Appliances was in the Beaches area. The gentleman came in less than 1/2 hour, replaced broken part, and demonstrated washer was in good repair before leaving. Laundry room was left clean. He advised to avoid replacing the 7 year old washer as parts were readily accessible and affordable, not so for some newer appliances. I felt he was professional, knowledgeable, and available on short notice.

Kelly Shanks from Toronto
Kelly Shanks from Toronto

Washer/dryer standup

I found a gently used stack-up washer and dryer (electric) on a saturday morning walking past ATop appliances on Gerrard street. I put $50 as a deposit and Gohar and his partner delivered it to my basement an hour and a half later. They had to dolly this machine up 12 stairs to my front door then down 10 stairs to my basement. They took out my old appliance and replaced it, carted the old one away. $650 all in! Amazing. It was so tricky to put it into its cubby hole that these guys stayed an hour to get it in. Very happy customer. Oh, and a 6 month warranty.

Martyn Lengden from Toronto
Martyn Lengden from Toronto

Appliance repair

Called ATOP Appliances to repair an aging Kenmore washer. Serviceman came on time as arranged, completed the work and was gone in less than an hour and washer appears to be working as it should. The printed invoice states 90 day warranty though I was assured that they give a one year warranty. Payment is by cash or cheque.