Astron Electric Limited

Reviews for Astron Electric Limited

Robert D from Toronto
Robert D from Toronto

Quick efficient service

Ted replied within a day, and was here the next day. One small job, then he helped me with three other electric issues. Clean, knowledgeable, efficient. Highly recommended. Many others would not touch a job this small.

Anoosh Ghazetian
Anoosh Ghazetian
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

ASTRON ELECTRIC SUPER SERVICE Breaker Needed

Service was great from start to finish. I called because my stove was popping the breaker evert time I turned it on.
Called them up and six hours later all was done and was ready to cook again.
just a faulty breaker. Thanks to all the team there.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Wiring Upgrade - Replaced knob and tube

Very professional and friendly crew. Always punctual. Worked efficiently. Very fair and competitive pricing. Minimum damage to all surfaces. Excellent plastering. Creative ideas to save money. Took pride in their work. I highly recommend this team.

Braedon
Braedon

Older Home Renovation

I am very satisfied with the Electrical Contracting Service I received with Astron. We moved into an older home in East York and the home required substantial electrical work (upgrade to 200A service, replace knob and Tube, new kitchen, consolidate panel, in floor heating, etc). Alex and his team have worked diligently on and off at our house for months. The work is clean, they are courteous, and they are responsive and helpful when unexpected "hiccups" arise. Fair, detailed, and transparent pricing.
Sincerely,
Ryan

Cynthia Ferguson Designs in Toronto
Cynthia Ferguson Designs in Toronto

New House Build

We have been working with Astron for the past year on a new build project for one of our clients. After 25 years in business, nothing surprises me however, the service, responsiveness and incredible ability of the team at Astron was a pleasant surprise! The team never complained, were unbelievably patient and tackled some extremely difficult installations. Truly, I would not want to hire another electrical firm for any of our projects. We were really impressed as was our client!

Wes in Vaughan
Wes in Vaughan

Open concept reno, knob & tube rewire & more!

Our project was an open concept renovation on one floor alongside a full rewiring of the second (which had all knob and tube) in our semi-detached.

Of all the contractors we interacted with during those three months, Astron was by far the most professional, efficient and exacting in delivering on what they promised.

We provided our own rough diagram of ideal plug and light placements and during our initial walkthrough Alex took our ideas and made them better. He had great feedback and ultimately helped us arrive at the perfect living space.

Since completing the project he's been easy to reach for follow-on work and even dropped in to help ensure our basement electrical was safe after we did some demolition work.

They're great, can't say it enough.

Justine in Toronto
Justine in Toronto

Re-wired 100-year-old Toronto house

Alex and his team worked on re-wiring our 100-year-old Toronto house and did excellent work to our house to handle modern appliances. His team was respectful and worked quickly. They were always on time and out before you knew it. They brought years of experience and made recommendations we hadn't considered, and turned out to be the best decisions ever. We had a tricky light fixture (Nanoleaf) and asked them to make the holes and outlets necessary to hard wire them. Any "weird" lighting fixture you can think of, they can do it. We never found any issues with his work and he is responsive when we had any questions and concerns. He has a customer for life and we recommend him to all our friends.

Set Wu
Set Wu

HYDRO METER BASE REPAIR

The staff at Astron Electric Limited are friendly and professional. Every member of the team was serious about their work. I had a meter base issue that was identified by a Hydro inspector and needed it to be repaired as soon as possible. This type of work requires a lot of administration work by the electric contractor and a bit of coordination between Hydro, the electrical contractor ,the home owner and an electrical inspector. This was all taken care of seamlessly by Astron Electric Limited. I was not disappointed by the team sent from Astron Electric Limited to do the actual repair. Each step was meticulously thought out. Nothing was rushed. The repair team took great care of all the little details along the way. All work was reconnected and realigned to perfection. The finished product is much more pleasing to the eyes compared to when I first moved into the house. When I signed the contract with Astron, I was assured that I will be very happy with the work. In fact, the work done by Astron Electric Limited EXCEEDED my expectation.

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Re-wire an entire house

We are renovating our old Toronto home from top to bottom, and that meant re-wiring the entire house. Alex met with us at the house and helped us create a lighting plan. He educated us on new products, technologies and how to make our home energy efficient. The new panel in the basement is a thing of beauty! It gets compliments from other trades when they see it! When we needed something moved (because of framing), or added (because of kitchen plans), Alex came over personally to see these changes made. He and his crew are amazing to work with - very professional. They maintain a clean work environment. And they won't stop until their work is done perfectly. Amazing job! Highly recommend them. Will always call Alex for all my electrical needs.

More about Astron Electric Limited

Re-wiring, upgrading to 100-200-400 amp service, lighting and power installations.
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?