Electricians

Reviews for Astron Electric Limited

Cynthia Ferguson Designs in Toronto
Cynthia Ferguson Designs in Toronto

New House Build

We have been working with Astron for the past year on a new build project for one of our clients. After 25 years in business, nothing surprises me however, the service, responsiveness and incredible ability of the team at Astron was a pleasant surprise! The team never complained, were unbelievably patient and tackled some extremely difficult installations. Truly, I would not want to hire another electrical firm for any of our projects. We were really impressed as was our client!

Wes in Vaughan
Wes in Vaughan

Open concept reno, knob & tube rewire & more!

Our project was an open concept renovation on one floor alongside a full rewiring of the second (which had all knob and tube) in our semi-detached.

Of all the contractors we interacted with during those three months, Astron was by far the most professional, efficient and exacting in delivering on what they promised.

We provided our own rough diagram of ideal plug and light placements and during our initial walkthrough Alex took our ideas and made them better. He had great feedback and ultimately helped us arrive at the perfect living space.

Since completing the project he's been easy to reach for follow-on work and even dropped in to help ensure our basement electrical was safe after we did some demolition work.

They're great, can't say it enough.

Justine in Toronto
Justine in Toronto

Re-wired 100-year-old Toronto house

Alex and his team worked on re-wiring our 100-year-old Toronto house and did excellent work to our house to handle modern appliances. His team was respectful and worked quickly. They were always on time and out before you knew it. They brought years of experience and made recommendations we hadn't considered, and turned out to be the best decisions ever. We had a tricky light fixture (Nanoleaf) and asked them to make the holes and outlets necessary to hard wire them. Any "weird" lighting fixture you can think of, they can do it. We never found any issues with his work and he is responsive when we had any questions and concerns. He has a customer for life and we recommend him to all our friends.

Set Wu
Set Wu

HYDRO METER BASE REPAIR

416-422-3865
362 O'Connor Dr
Toronto
M4J 2V5

The staff at Astron Electric Limited are friendly and professional. Every member of the team was serious about their work. I had a meter base issue that was identified by a Hydro inspector and needed it to be repaired as soon as possible. This type of work requires a lot of administration work by the electric contractor and a bit of coordination between Hydro, the electrical contractor ,the home owner and an electrical inspector. This was all taken care of seamlessly by Astron Electric Limited. I was not disappointed by the team sent from Astron Electric Limited to do the actual repair. Each step was meticulously thought out. Nothing was rushed. The repair team took great care of all the little details along the way. All work was reconnected and realigned to perfection. The finished product is much more pleasing to the eyes compared to when I first moved into the house. When I signed the contract with Astron, I was assured that I will be very happy with the work. In fact, the work done by Astron Electric Limited EXCEEDED my expectation.

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Re-wire an entire house

We are renovating our old Toronto home from top to bottom, and that meant re-wiring the entire house. Alex met with us at the house and helped us create a lighting plan. He educated us on new products, technologies and how to make our home energy efficient. The new panel in the basement is a thing of beauty! It gets compliments from other trades when they see it! When we needed something moved (because of framing), or added (because of kitchen plans), Alex came over personally to see these changes made. He and his crew are amazing to work with - very professional. They maintain a clean work environment. And they won't stop until their work is done perfectly. Amazing job! Highly recommend them. Will always call Alex for all my electrical needs.

George hurst in Toronto
George hurst in Toronto

Panel upgrade

Workers on time ,polite and cleaned up after finishing.
They were very polite and worked steady until job was finished
I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone
They job was done as quoted

Emir Geljo in East York
Emir Geljo in East York

knob and tube removal and rewiring

Professionalism, efficiency and fair pricing is the main characteristic of this company and its electricians. I'm thankful that they made my house a home again. Thank you, thank you, thank you, great job.

S Roman from Toronto
S Roman from Toronto

Utterly Professional, Reliable and Trustworthy

416-422-3865
362 O'Connor Dr
Toronto
M4J 2V5

You really get a feel for a business after you've phoned around for a few quotes. Some companies make you feel as if they're doing you a favor just by answering the phone, some company pricing makes you wonder how on earth they stay in business, and some companies exude an air of incompetence and confusion that make you shudder. This is definitely NOT the case with Astron Electric. This is a family company that's been around a LONG time - and you immediately get the sense that they know what they're doing and they're going to do it right. Permits, applications, inspections, you name it - they'll take care of everything you need to get the job done professionally and safely, without ever resorting to price gouging. AND they show up exactly when they say they will. I unreservedly recommend Astron Electric, with a special shout out to Alex, the electrician who did the work as professionally and mindfully as the family who went before him.

JParnoja in Toronto
JParnoja in Toronto

Knob and Tube Re-wiring

Insurance required that the home be re-wired. Being an older residence located in North Toronto, it was important that the process undertaken did not materially affect the original plaster and mouldings, while also being minimally intrusive to the residents. From quotation through to completion Astron fulfilled its commitments. In just over 1 weeks time, the home was rewired, new circuits, switches and fixtures were added, the main circuit box was updated and on recommendation from Astron, upgraded the electrical services into the property. Ted, Alex and crew are to be commended with their great work, patience and customer care throughout this challenging undertaking.

Danny in Toronto
Danny in Toronto

Basement Wiring

I have used Astron several times because I know they are professional and dependable. Alex is very knowledge and provided the best solution for my recent project involving the wiring of my basement. I recommend Astron to my friends and family all the time because of his experience, attention to detail and honesty.

More about Astron Electric Limited

Re-wiring, upgrading to 100-200-400 amp service, lighting and power installations.
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?