Aspen Wood Floors Ltd

Reviews for Aspen Wood Floors Ltd

Dane L.
Dane L.

Basement floor

Second time we have used Aspen, for a solid wood floor in the kitchen and now a vinyl floor for a basement Reno.
Very pleased with the customer service and installation.
Highly recommended

Jojoe
Jojoe

2nd floor hardwood installation

10 years after Aspen installed hardwood floors on the main level of our townhouse, we decided to do the same on the 2nd level. In both cases, the work was done in a timely manner and 100% to our satisfaction.
Would definitely use their services again.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

We contacted DAVID @ Aspen Wood Floors just before the Covid lockdown. We were planning a move from B. C. to Ontario. DAVID provided exceptional service! David's level of professionalism was outstanding. He was very knowledgable about the product. He ensured that the product was delivered and installed in a timely fashion. David's organizational and communication skills are impeccable. From the demo to the install crews, to Betty in the office, we were very satisfied with Aspen Wood Floors. Aspen Wood Floors is incredibly fortunate to have a GEM like DAVID representing their company. Thank you David!

ChrisM in Toronto
ChrisM in Toronto

Love my new hardwood floors

I have wanted to redo my hardwood floors for several years and had gotten a quote form the Floor Shop. I held off for 5 years and then decided I really wanted to get new floors. I went to Aspen Wood Flooring and found the choice overwhelming. The salespeople are amazing. Rob explained the different brands and type for flooring and helped me to select engineered white oak wood wide plank. I didn't know much about wire brushed but it is perfect to help hide potential scratches caused by my dog. My floors were installed in one day. The installers did a really good job. I am really impressed!

Hardwood Floors

From the start to finish, dealing with Aspen was a pleasure. The floor was old in my home and they removed old flooring and put in a new subfloor and levelled everything prior to putting the new floor down. The job was perfect.
David was knowledgeable and helped me select the flooring and his installers were top notch. The job was done on the day I booked, the work was perfect and the crew was amazing. I have already recommended this company to neighbours.

Debbie in Mississauga
Debbie in Mississauga

Condo bedroom floor replacement

We wanted to replace the carpet in our bedrooms with the same flooring we have in the living area of our condo. Aspen Wood Floors was the distributor of Mirage Floors. We found the sales staff (David) very accommodating to our needs. The company is very professional from sales to installation. The workmanship was excellent. We hold definitely consider them for future projects as well as recommending them to friends and family.
Thankyou Aspen Wood Floors for a great job!

arvindkrishnans
arvindkrishnans

flooring

Happy with the work that the installers did. David was patient and friendly. He has good knowledge on flooring and woods which helped us to choose the best.

dmrad
dmrad

Kitchen hardwood floor replacement

Aspen was referred to us through a friend.

I met with David M in their showroom and was impressed with the level of service. David was very knowledgeable about the products and the installation process. He also had some very good suggestions for replacement floor register grates that we are very pleased with.

We had a very tight deadline for having our installation done and Aspen was able to meet that deadline. We were impressed with the attention to detail that was paid by the installers. They applied protective paper to our existing hardwood floors followed by plywood to protect those floors. Happy to say that there was no damage of any kind to our existing floors. The installation was exactly as we had hoped for. It was a difficult project in terms of matching a new wood to wood that was about 15 years old. Matching in terms of colour and board height to ensure a smooth even transition from the old floor to the new. Great work, guys!!!!!

We would highly recommend Aspen for your flooring needs!!!

Wow thank you so much for such a great review. We are thrilled that we met your expectations and enjoyed working on your project very much. Thank you again for your business.

Richard H.
Richard H.

New flooring installed in the entire main floor including kitchen and new flooring installed in the hallway on the second floor.

The removal and installation of new flooring on the entire main floor of our home plus the second floor hallway.

Thank you Richard for the 10 star review.
We are happy that you are pleased and wish you all the best!

Kim in Mississauga
Kim in Mississauga

Condo floor installation

Aspen was easy to work with, accommodating several changes to our renovation schedule. The installers did a wonderful job, the floor looks amazing and we are very pleased. No issues at all.

Thank you for this review and your business. We appreciate it very much.

More about Aspen Wood Floors Ltd

Large Mississauga Showroom offering prefinished hardwood floors, laminate, cork, and vinyl floors.
Quality Flooring Brands: Mirage, Mercier, Vintage, Torlys, Kentwood, Fuzion, Evoke, Krono Swiss, Couture, Craft
Awarded Excellence in Customer Service by Houzz Canada in 2017 & 2018 & 2019.
#1 winner for Mississauga's favorite flooring store in 2018 & 2019.
Members of National Wood Flooring Association and Better Business Bureau
We are an AcoustiCONDO accredited retailer for acoustic underlays.
Cash & Carry Store OR installation service available from our team of Professionally Trained Installers.
Aspen Wood Floors is your House & Condo Professional!

Contact us at : sales@aspenwoodfloors.com or by phoning 905-281-2900

Showroom Hours: Mon-Fri (8am - 5:00pm) Sat (9am - 3pm)