From start to finish, Michael (owner), Jim (Sales) & Betty (Admin.) were helpful, professional, friendly and easy to deal with. We had to replace the entire flooring in our condo following a freak flood. For our approach of DIY flooring (pick-up & installation), the smallest details became the biggest deal.
• Even though Aspen Wood Floors didn’t stock the laminate (Fuzion Flooring, Euro Grande, Arctic Oak-AC5) we’d chosen from another dealer, Michael & Betty found all relevant info. from their supplier in just 2 phone calls in one day incl. quoting the best price and earliest delivery time.
• Pick-up in 2 lots helped a lot as there was no space to store 40 boxes if delivered at once.
• Michael recommended a wavy-flat, rubber, low-profile underlay (Acoustigard Iso-Sep-PM) which worked out very well. Its FIIC 68/ IIC 58 rating exceeded condo specs. of IIC 55.
• When T-moulds sent by their supplier were 72” instead of 94” - as ordered and calculated for- they made it right in record time.
• Great service standard regardless of budget.
So, we highly recommend them esp. for condo owners. This team is good at heart and great at what they do.