Aspen Wood Floors Ltd

Aspen Wood Floors Ltd

Reviews for Aspen Wood Floors Ltd

Erika
Erika

Engineered hardwood installation in condo

Excellent experience installing Kentwood engineered floors in my Toronto condo. Staff were helpful, friendly, and very organized. I also appreciated that they came back in to solve an issue with my oven becoming a bit uneven after the floor install because of the raised edge plank.

Janice & John in Mississauga
Janice & John in Mississauga

Hardwood installation on main floor

We were referred to Aspen Wood Floors by friends and are so glad we made the decision to go with them. From the very start of the project, we were impressed. Betty, David, and Michael were very helpful with explaining all the flooring options. Our friends had also recommended Ray, as the installer. Ray is a perfectionist and went above and beyond our expectations. He used his expertise to execute a magnificent job. We had 2 areas that required his skills and patience and both look amazing. We would highly recommend Aspen Wood Floors. In fact, we are going to use them for a future project.

Great job once again
Great job once again

Hardwood Floors

Aspen Wood Floors did a great job for us once again. In the office, David is very knowledgeable, thorough and patient. The floor installer, Ray is very detail oriented and takes a lot of pride in his work. These two people made for a relatively stress free project.
This was our second time using Aspen Wood Floors and we were pleased with their work both times.
My husband and I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for posting this review. We are very happy that you had a great experience (again) and are very grateful for your business!

Lew
Lew

Ground floor rooms & hallway flooring

A second project with Aspen. We had the benefit of Sales guidance to ensure a best outcome and an experienced installer who delivered it.
I can firmly recommend Aspen Wood Floors.

Dane L.
Dane L.

Basement floor

Second time we have used Aspen, for a solid wood floor in the kitchen and now a vinyl floor for a basement Reno.
Very pleased with the customer service and installation.
Highly recommended

Jojoe
Jojoe

2nd floor hardwood installation

10 years after Aspen installed hardwood floors on the main level of our townhouse, we decided to do the same on the 2nd level. In both cases, the work was done in a timely manner and 100% to our satisfaction.
Would definitely use their services again.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

We contacted DAVID @ Aspen Wood Floors just before the Covid lockdown. We were planning a move from B. C. to Ontario. DAVID provided exceptional service! David's level of professionalism was outstanding. He was very knowledgable about the product. He ensured that the product was delivered and installed in a timely fashion. David's organizational and communication skills are impeccable. From the demo to the install crews, to Betty in the office, we were very satisfied with Aspen Wood Floors. Aspen Wood Floors is incredibly fortunate to have a GEM like DAVID representing their company. Thank you David!

ChrisM in Toronto
ChrisM in Toronto

Love my new hardwood floors

I have wanted to redo my hardwood floors for several years and had gotten a quote form the Floor Shop. I held off for 5 years and then decided I really wanted to get new floors. I went to Aspen Wood Flooring and found the choice overwhelming. The salespeople are amazing. Rob explained the different brands and type for flooring and helped me to select engineered white oak wood wide plank. I didn't know much about wire brushed but it is perfect to help hide potential scratches caused by my dog. My floors were installed in one day. The installers did a really good job. I am really impressed!

Hardwood Floors

From the start to finish, dealing with Aspen was a pleasure. The floor was old in my home and they removed old flooring and put in a new subfloor and levelled everything prior to putting the new floor down. The job was perfect.
David was knowledgeable and helped me select the flooring and his installers were top notch. The job was done on the day I booked, the work was perfect and the crew was amazing. I have already recommended this company to neighbours.

Debbie in Mississauga
Debbie in Mississauga

Condo bedroom floor replacement

We wanted to replace the carpet in our bedrooms with the same flooring we have in the living area of our condo. Aspen Wood Floors was the distributor of Mirage Floors. We found the sales staff (David) very accommodating to our needs. The company is very professional from sales to installation. The workmanship was excellent. We hold definitely consider them for future projects as well as recommending them to friends and family.
Thankyou Aspen Wood Floors for a great job!

More about Aspen Wood Floors Ltd

Large Mississauga Showroom offering prefinished hardwood floors, laminate, cork, and vinyl floors.
Quality Flooring Brands: Mirage, Mercier, Vintage, Torlys, Kentwood, Fuzion, Evoke, Krono Swiss, Couture, Craft
Awarded Excellence in Customer Service by Houzz Canada in 2017 & 2018 & 2019.
#1 winner for Mississauga's favorite flooring store in 2018 & 2019.
Members of National Wood Flooring Association and Better Business Bureau
We are an AcoustiCONDO accredited retailer for acoustic underlays.
Cash & Carry Store OR installation service available from our team of Professionally Trained Installers.
Aspen Wood Floors is your House & Condo Professional!

Contact us at : sales@aspenwoodfloors.com or by phoning 905-281-2900

Showroom Hours: Mon-Fri (8am - 5:00pm) Sat (9am - 3pm)