Aspen Ridge Homes Ltd

Your Neighbor in Pickering
Your Neighbor in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Avoid at all Cost

Terrible after sale Customer service, we called about issues but they blocked our number or remembered it and never picked up. My fiancee used another phone to call, they picked up right away. Poor Worksmanship, used Tarion for for 30day warranty repair appointment booked 3 days with our vacation time. Third day no one showed up which suppose to be electrician, glass, window people and whoever else that's suppose to come fix their DIY job, not professional work at all. Poor work ethics from their contractors. We pointed things out in comparison to our neighbors, they brush us off as "Thats normal". Heck if its normal why doesn't my neighbor look like mine? I'd take their normal anyday. We got plumber that came and didn't want want to fix stuff they messed up such humidifier was never hooked up. Lived their for 2 months under 20% humidity causing dry rash spots all over my body and itches like crazy but that doesn't call for emergency repair according to Aspen Ridge. Hot water to "First" floor washroom takes 2 minutes to become warm. It starts off real cold where no one can wash their hands in that temperature. My Kitchen takes 5 seconds to get "Hot". Second floor takes 3 minutes. This is not normal at all.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New Home

Poor workmanship, bad customer service, saleperson is not professional (Doesn't have a clue about quality) and service guys don't have experience. I would not recommend Aspen Ridge to anyone. I would rate them 2 out of 10.

WORST HOME BUILDER EVER!!!!!

Long story short - bought a home over $1M from AR with a $50 upgrade on moving the existing breakfast area light fixture. Not only did AR NOT DO the work (with all paper, drawing, etc. completed) - THEIR EXCUSE was the location was "approximate" when it is 2 feet off!!!! On top of that, we decided to let that go and just close off the light fixture and seal the ceiling as if there was never a light fixture - THEY SAID THEY'VE ALREADY FULFILLED THEIR WARRANTY AND WILL NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!! THEY ARE THE WORST EVER (EVEN THEIR SITE MANAGER - AWFUL TO WORK WITH!!!!!!!) WILL NEVER EVER BUY A HOUSE FROM THEM AND DEFINITELY NEVER EVER RECOMMEND ANYONE FALL INTO THE SAME TRAP!!!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Manvir in Brampton
Manvir in Brampton

Aspen ridge homes

My condo townhouse is only 6 years old and has a host of problems that started two years ago. There is a leak on the side of the house that has damaged the floor on my main and first floors. I contacted the builder via Tarion and they dismissed the issues because The warranty period does not cover this issue. Poor workmanship and poor quality.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Condo

The quality of built and attention to detail is poor. Our new condo of 1 year has many problems with basic needs like having hot water, close oven proximity to smoke alarm causing alarm to go off when ovens are opened, loud popping sounds from windows etc.

I would not buy from this builder again.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

2 Year old home with issues

Not Happy with my 2 year old home at all. My house is just 2 years old and I've had so many issue's with quality.

1. Leaking shut off valve under kitchen sink
2. HRV not hooked up correctly
3. Shingles coming off the roof (*** This did not even happen to my previuos 15 year old home that was at the end of a wind tunnel of houses. I question really how long this builder roof will last. ***)
4. Cracked window due to stress

The first 3 items were taken care of out of courtesy, but the last one they left for me to deal with on my own.

A new home should not have this many issues. I really used to look up to the brand, but after this experience, I will need to think twice about what sort of quality they use to put into their homes.

Private User reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

Chelsea site - will closing actually happen?

I'm a single mom and I recently purchased at Chelsea. I've heard that new constructions can be a nightmare but never experienced it until now. I can appreciate that delays happen - permit, weather, trades. But when does it become morally aceptable that builders can just string purchases along to meet their business needs. Ive recently learned that the delays at Chelsea are actually intentional and about profit. With the increase in the market aspen ridge is counting on purchasers to grow tired of the wait and break their contracts - all intentional so that aspen can flip those homes and sell them at today's price. Does that seem wrong to anyone or am I just the only one struggling with this?

P. goncalves. in Toronto
P. goncalves. in Toronto

TOWNHOMES SCENIC ON EGLINTON AMATEUR WORKMANSHIP.

As an expert contractor I went along with a friend to see his newly built townhouse by Aspen Ridge in Leaside adjacent to the condo complex "scenic on Eglinton" as he just got his keys. In 16 years of residential construction that was the absolute worse I have ever seen in workmanship and finished product with awful dry wall finishes, mistakes in tile and grout application, exposed unfinished plumbing, cracked gaped floor applications etc... I could not believe that Aspen Ridge would deliver a home in such condition to a customer and according to the walktrough inexperience person the home was ready to move in.
lucky for us that the customer service and quality control manager was on site and after waiting 30 minutes we did a walkthrough were he took lots of pictures as well as apologized and promised to get a crew in there at least to address the most urgent issues. we will see if he follows on his promises. As for my friend and his family they had to postpone their moving date until the dust settles.

""

Mike777 in Burlington
Mike777 in Burlington
1 review Hamilton, ON

Terrible workmanship and customer service

I also recently purchased an Aspen Ridge Home. Very disappointed in the final product. Not the quality we expected for the price of the home. Nearly 60 deficiencies were found during our pdi. Some are to be expected, some are disgraceful and others are major issues.
They haven't made any effort to correct these issues.
When you call your customer service representative to address these issues, she doesn't answer nor does she call you back.
They promote excellent customer service, yet of all the builders I've dealt with, they are by far the worst.
This is my 4th new build (all from different builders) and my Aspen Ridge home is terrible. Not only the quality of workmanship but the customer service as well.
Save your money and future headaches and go with another builder.

Stay away from Aspen

I bought a townhouse in Waterdown ON, WOREST CUSTOMER SERVICE for horrible workmanship. The quality is awful and if you are not satisfied during the warranty period they will ask you to pay for it, I bought from many other builders and Aspen is the worst . DO NOT buy here or from Aspen anywhere.

More about Aspen Ridge Homes Ltd

New Home Builder
Looking for Builders pros in Concord?