Ascot Home Improvement Inc.

General Contractors
208-3416 Dundas Street West Toronto ON M6S 2S1
General Contractors
Ascot Home Improvement Inc.

Reviews for Ascot Home Improvement Inc.

Fast and Good Work

Ascot did a variety of work for us (siding, fascia, parging, garden boxes) and all of it was done quickly and well. Larry was very courteous and was very concerned that we understand what they were doing and why, and that the work be done properly. Everything was cleaned up when they finished. We would definitely recommend them.

Sewer Pipe fix and Garage vinyl siding

Found Ascot to be great to work with. Larry was always courteous and available whenever I needed anything or had any questions. They found issues with my sewer pipe and had to dig up my front lawn to fix - it was done quickly and they even carefully kept my existing sod to put back down after the job was done. Ascot also re-sided my garage and did an exceptional job. Larry recommended putting an aluminum sheet along the bottom foot, into the ground to prevent critters from finding their way in. Great recommendation. Would definitely use Ascot again.

rsanita in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
rsanita in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Very happy with the service

Great service. Larry was very courteous, and professional. Offered great advice as well. We hired them to redo our fascia and our shingles and porch roof. He kept us informed every step of the way. They were efficient and we are very happy with the service. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again or to recommend them. Rob and MIchael

GT in Old Toronto
GT in Old Toronto

New roof and second floor deck

Received a competitive quote and when with ASCOT . I found the whole experience a pleasure . The team was professional , courteous and on time on budget and cleaned up every day when they were done . I would highly reccomnend them .

Paul Kight from Toronto
Paul Kight from Toronto

Roofing, parging, firewall replacement

The Foremen and workers were punctual and courteous in their work. All work was tidied up at the end of the day. The projects were on time and on budget with estimates given in a timely fashion. The foreman was willing to do a couple of small improvements as a courtesy. Pictures were frequently taken to show and explain what was being done on the roof.
All in all one could not expect a better outcome on the project.

John B in Midland
John B in Midland
1 review Midland, ON

Boathouse

I hire Ascot Home Improvements again to come to Midland to redo my boathouse. I had them up to do a roofing job and I was very impressed with their workmanship I wanted them to come back and completely re-do all the siding on my boathouse. The quality of workmanship is excellent. Larry Vallentyne and his crews go the extra mile to make sure that everything is done right I asked for a few extra things to be done and they were more then happy to accommodate my requests. I have had many compliments on the work that was done and I would recommend Ascot Home Improvements to all of my friends. Thank you very much Larry and The Boys. Best Regards John B

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Waterproofing of basement

Larry V and his team came highly recommended by a friend. I waited for three heavy rain storms before writing this review. Larry's team made it easier for me by coordinating with an arborist who was part of the project. They were efficient, arrived on time, cleaned up at the end of each day and did a great job. They will now be doing the work to repair the basement floor damaged by the water that was leaking into our basement. I would highly recommend them to a friend. I really like using local companies.

Full condo reno

Started with great anticipation that I was hiring a professional and reliable company. In my last home I used student painters to do interior and exterior. They did a far superior job than the professional painter Ascot hired, and had less attitude.
I am now redoing all work because I have no choice. I did not get what I was initially promised.

We want to assure you that this project was done using the highest industry standards and quality for labour and materials. When the project was completed it was paid in full. Afterwards, the service call on the separation of the crown moulding was also completed without a charge, as the repair was under warranty.

For 30 years, Ascot Home Improvement Inc. stands behind its service and remains always ready to address any post renovation issues or concerns. You can always give us a call at 416-363-4744.

Private User reviews Midland, ON

Boathouse Roof

Larry Vallentyne and his crews from Ascot Home Improvements are the best around. I just had to have my roof on my boathouse completely torn off and replaced. The workmanship of the trades is beyond fantastic. They completed my roof in under a week and every night when they left the area was left prestine. They are a wonderful group of men to work with kind, friendly and do an amazing job. I will be hiring them to come back and do the siding that needs to be done. Thank you Larry Vallentyne for going to extra mile to fix a few other things while you were here. I would highly recommend Ascot Home Improvements and ask for Larry Vallentyne

More about Ascot Home Improvement Inc.

Contractors, home improvements.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?