Ascot Home Improvement Inc.

General Contractors
208-3416 Dundas Street West Toronto ON M6S 2S1
General Contractors
Ascot Home Improvement Inc.

Reviews for Ascot Home Improvement Inc.

Brian
Brian

Bathroom Renovation

We hired Ascot to do a bathroom renovation and to brick in a window in our kitchen as part of the build out of a pantry. Walter (project manager) was very responsive and the trades that were used were all very courteous and did great work. We were very satisfied with how the work turned out and would use Ascot again for future reno needs.

Paul Jonathan in Toronto
Paul Jonathan in Toronto

Interior Basement Waterproofing

Larry and his associates were ultra-professional and provided clear explanations and guidance throughout the process. They provided an estimate at the outset and made recommendations about the best approach, making sure I was comfortable with the pricing and what was to be done before proceeding. I felt completely at ease and trusted the team with completing the work arranged -- although I was not in town to supervise, Larry was constantly updating and made sure that the waterproofing withstood the downpours during the spring. When I came back from my trip, the basement was put back in its original condition -- other than the necessary paperwork (as well as the promised rebate cheque from the City of Toronto), there was hardly a trace that they had been there for 3 weeks. I would definitely hire them again and would highly recommend Ascot Home Improvement Inc. to HomeStars users.

Fast and Good Work

Ascot did a variety of work for us (siding, fascia, parging, garden boxes) and all of it was done quickly and well. Larry was very courteous and was very concerned that we understand what they were doing and why, and that the work be done properly. Everything was cleaned up when they finished. We would definitely recommend them.

Sewer Pipe fix and Garage vinyl siding

Found Ascot to be great to work with. Larry was always courteous and available whenever I needed anything or had any questions. They found issues with my sewer pipe and had to dig up my front lawn to fix - it was done quickly and they even carefully kept my existing sod to put back down after the job was done. Ascot also re-sided my garage and did an exceptional job. Larry recommended putting an aluminum sheet along the bottom foot, into the ground to prevent critters from finding their way in. Great recommendation. Would definitely use Ascot again.

Very happy with the service

Great service. Larry was very courteous, and professional. Offered great advice as well. We hired them to redo our fascia and our shingles and porch roof. He kept us informed every step of the way. They were efficient and we are very happy with the service. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again or to recommend them. Rob and MIchael

Geoff
Geoff

New roof and second floor deck

Received a competitive quote and when with ASCOT . I found the whole experience a pleasure . The team was professional , courteous and on time on budget and cleaned up every day when they were done . I would highly reccomnend them .

Paul Kight from Toronto
Paul Kight from Toronto

Roofing, parging, firewall replacement

The Foremen and workers were punctual and courteous in their work. All work was tidied up at the end of the day. The projects were on time and on budget with estimates given in a timely fashion. The foreman was willing to do a couple of small improvements as a courtesy. Pictures were frequently taken to show and explain what was being done on the roof.
All in all one could not expect a better outcome on the project.

John B in Midland
John B in Midland
1 review Midland, ON

Boathouse

I hire Ascot Home Improvements again to come to Midland to redo my boathouse. I had them up to do a roofing job and I was very impressed with their workmanship I wanted them to come back and completely re-do all the siding on my boathouse. The quality of workmanship is excellent. Larry Vallentyne and his crews go the extra mile to make sure that everything is done right I asked for a few extra things to be done and they were more then happy to accommodate my requests. I have had many compliments on the work that was done and I would recommend Ascot Home Improvements to all of my friends. Thank you very much Larry and The Boys. Best Regards John B

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Waterproofing of basement

Larry V and his team came highly recommended by a friend. I waited for three heavy rain storms before writing this review. Larry's team made it easier for me by coordinating with an arborist who was part of the project. They were efficient, arrived on time, cleaned up at the end of each day and did a great job. They will now be doing the work to repair the basement floor damaged by the water that was leaking into our basement. I would highly recommend them to a friend. I really like using local companies.

More about Ascot Home Improvement Inc.

Contractors, home improvements.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?