Artworks

paul2008
paul2008
6 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Art Printing

I travel a lot and anywhere I go I take pictures. The images from my last vacation in Tofino are simply breath taking and I decided to print them on canvas, frame them, and hang them on my walls. I did not know anything about printing, but apparently I did not have to know much. The guys at Artworks made my life real simple. I gave them my pictures on a memory stick, and they gave me back the memory stick and 3 beautiful art works that at first I did not recognize. They looked so real and so authentic, that I could not believe that they belonged to me. I double checked the price to make sure I don't have to pay a balance or something. :-)) No, I did not have to. Those were my very own canvas prints, which now will help me escape reality and go back to my favorite vacation every time I want to. :-) Great job! Thank you!

Amanda in Port Moody
Amanda in Port Moody
4 reviews Port Moody, BC

Art collection

The collection here is truly beautiful, and after reading the reviews of others, I can say I agree with them. Definitely check out Artworks should you be looking for some pieces to add to your collection or looking for inspiration. I look forward to my return visit.

Liza from Vancouver
Liza from Vancouver

8.5/10

original art, prints, photos and framing

The product range here is fantastic from pieces of original art to posters and photos. This is a place for every budget. The store has the ability to make a poster look like a painting through its mounting and framing service as well.