Art Shoppe Limited

kathy attis in Halifax
kathy attis in Halifax
1 review Halifax, NS

bay

We purchased and had shipped to us 4 pieces. Every piece was inferior or broken due to improper packaging for shipping. The leg was completely broken off the liquor cabinet! they were wrapped in bubble wrap only. The Art Shoppe blamed the shipper so the shippers insurance would have to pay for damage.
A custom chair arrived with smudged leather, crooked stitching, and the frame popping out the arms! The Art Shoppe accused the shipping company of damaging the chair when clearly it was poor manufacturing. Again so the shippers insurance would have to pay!

Poor customer service

Was told to bring in a defective product for amendment. Later given the run around by various staff members who also passed conflicting messages. Their attitude was condescending and dismissive. Eventually item was not accepted as promised.
Certainly not going back.

Sandra in York
Sandra in York
7 reviews YORK, ON

Retailer

Purchased a sofa from them about 3 years ago. Called them, they gladly sent a repair person to the house to access the situation. The sofa went in for repairs, which took a c ouple of weeks. But I received the best customer service ever from a retailer. The rep was fantastic, she followed up with me weekly to give me updates. She was very polite and caring and really enjoyed what she did. I would absolutely go back to purchase more items. Thanks for the great service.

4 reviews ,

Living Room Chairs

Bought two dining chairs which I'm using for my living room. I'm really amazed at how old fashioned this place has become. They used to be cool and now they just seem old. None of their salespeople came to help me. I had to find what I was looking for on my own. I really didn't feel comfortable in there. Found what I was looking for but I probably overpaid. Buyer's remorse never feels good. Oh well.

David in Markham
David in Markham

Bed set and side tables

We have been buying our furniture from the Art Shoppe for many years. It had been a while since using their services when we visited them to buy a new bed set and side tables, so we wondered whether their service would be as good as we remembered.

It was without doubt. First class professional staff, great products and at reasonable prices (mostly). We found what we were looking for and were advised as to delivery. As promised they called to confirm a date, and then called on the morning of the delivery to confirm the time. They arrived promptly at the time they said. The two delivery men were pleasant, smart and put the bed together with no hastle. Without being asked they placed felt protection pads under all furnitures' legs.

All in all a pleasure to deal with. They are the best in town, bar none.

davidtoronto
davidtoronto
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

bedroom

I love browsing this store! The selection and styles are very unique and the quality is very good. The prices on the other hand are a little over the top. Nevertheless we purchased our bedroom set here and were very happy with it. Solid wood with genuine leather. We did see a similar set elesewhere after our purchase for a cheaper price, so shop around.
But in the end decided to keep our set because we love it and know it will last many years.
we will be back.

James Rendle
James Rendle
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home Upgrade with new carpeting

We met Jim at church and found out he was with the Art Shoppe. He came and gave helpful advice and is willing to assist step by step to bring improvement to the whole house, suggesting new light fixtures and colour of carpeting, and new paint shades.

Monique in Brampton
Monique in Brampton

Living Room & foyer

The Art Shoppe is home to extraordinary, classic, one-of-a-kind pieces. If you are looking for a single item to create a focal point in any room, the Art Shoppe will not fail you. An Art Shoppe buy is always one that has your guests talking. If nothing else, the design of the store with several show rooms set-up, is definitely a place for inspiration.

Dan Birchcliff Village
Dan Birchcliff Village

Sofa

We went into the Art Shoppe during their annual sale, and were greeted by professional, helpful and insightful staff who took the time to understand our needs and our vision, and provide us with a number of alternatives and ideas, some which we had not previously considered, and all within or below our budget. We never felt that we were being sold on anything that didn't make sense, and that provided a great shopping experience.

More about Art Shoppe Limited

Finest furniture & home furnishings available from around the world. The largest selection anywhere.
Looking for Furniture pros in York?