Art Knapp Plantland

Jake M from Vancouver
Jake M from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Patio Garden Shelves

We came in to browse for a shelving unit for plants on our beautiful balcony garden. The FIRST isle we entered in the indoor plants section of the store was beautiful iron shelving unit that was the perfect shape (triangular) for our patio. Radina, the nice lady who seems to run the show in this part of the store, helped us pack it up and gave us a great deal on it. Also invited us to her classes on gardening (orchids!).

Matthew Harriman in Vancouver
Matthew Harriman in Vancouver
9 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Plants for deck

The employees are actually familiar with the plants (or at least took the time to read the stickers) and are quite helpful. They've got quite a selection inside.

The best advice about plants and their needs is here - most staff are highly knowledgeable. Beautiful plants and everything you could need to purchase to look after your plants. And did I mention GORGEOUS store? You could easily spend half the day there.

Judy Rohde in Port coquitlam
Judy Rohde in Port coquitlam
9 reviews PORT COQUITLAM, BC

Spring Planting

I go into Art Knapps on a fairly regular basis looking for healthy seedlings for my garden. They always have plenty of the standard varieties I find the they don't seem to have a huge variety of unique plants. On the other hand they have an awesome Holiday display that I have always brought my kids to see as well as a fun Halloween activity area. If you are looking for the basics in plants and like to browse other home decor items that you don't neccessarily see in one place this is a good option.

Joyce in Vancouver
Joyce in Vancouver
15 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Plants for landscape

We were searching for some unique plants for our garden and found a great selection at Art Knapp. The staff was really friendly and helpful. The plants weren't cheap but they had plants I haven't seen anywhere else.