Art Interiors

446 Spadina Rd, Suite 203 Toronto ON M5P3M2
HomeStars  >  Art & Print in M4t  >  Art Interiors

Reviews for Art Interiors

Buying art

Best place to purchase art for yourself or as a gift. You can even buy gift certificates to give as a gift if you don't want to choose for someone else. I have purchased every medium of art from this gallery and I love them all!!! Staff are very knowledgable, helpful and friendly. 10/10

Mike P. in Etobicoke
Mike P. in Etobicoke
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

fine art purchases

I've purchased art work from Art Interiors on several occasions. They have a wide but carefully selected inventory and have work that will suit most tastes, I'm sure. They've got a really functional website which helps to narrow down what you might be interested in buying, and they offer great advice in purchase - I couldn't have been happier with what they've helped me to purchase. I expect that I'll return to Art Interiors again and again in the future!

Kate in York
Kate in York
3 reviews York, ON

Custom Framing

I have had the pleasure of working with the staff at Art Interiors multiple times. They have a huge variety of frames to choose from, and offer helpful advice on what works best with each piece. Furthermore, they are always able to find frames that suit my budget. The quality of the framing is excellent, and it always comes in on time. I have also bought numerous pieces of art from them, and have been more than satisfied. They provide a fabulous shopping experience without any pretension.

Emily from Calgary
Emily from Calgary

9.8/10

Fine art

This is a jewel of a gallery. Lots of different work with a range of prices and sizes.

More about Art Interiors

Paintings, photographs, drawings and multimedia.