Arrow 2000 Window & Door Systems Inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
350 Creditstone Rd Concord ON L4K 3Z2
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  Arrow 2000 Window & Door Systems Inc

Reviews for Arrow 2000 Window & Door Systems Inc

densab
densab

Window replacement

Very good professional on time and courteous clean workmanship and polite would use your services in any window work I would require in the future thank you

Arnold in Bolton
Arnold in Bolton
1 review Caledon, ON

Sliding Door Installation

I had this company install a sliding door.....the installer seemed Installer seem to have rushed as he did a poor job (not straight/visually noticable) with hanging the interior trim. Had manager come look at it the trim and he agreed....but said might be more damage taking trim off then its worth. Can't understand how installer didnt take more notice when putting interior wood frame on.
I since called twice (May 23, June 6) and sent a email (June 18) and had no return call.

Spoke to Arnold with respect to completing the service at his home.
To replace one pc of interior wood casing trim. We always stand behind our products and service, sometimes it takes a little longer to get the service done because of certain reasons but, customer satisfaction is always crucial and important to our company. Our service department should have called our customer to provide him with a time frame of when we were going to get the service done.

Toronto
Toronto

front and side door plus storm door

Arrow came in to install a new front and side door plus storm doors. First off they were a month late with the install, second is the front door was poorly installed. The door sweep in the front is installed to tight and the door doesn't open smoothly or easily. With the tight install, the rubber gasket of the door sweep has torn off and arrow, 3 months later still has yet to come replace and fix their work which they say has a lifetime guarantee. I call twice a week trying to get the issue solved but they have shown no interest in coming and fixing it. If you hire arrow, you better hope the one time install goes well or else you'll be having the same issues as I'm having with the service. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Review has 1 previous version

With any product that is custom-made, there is always a chance for delays in manufacturing of that product. We have to rely on the manufacturer of the product and cannot install it until we receive it.
With respect to the installation, we have inspected it and there is no problem other then the bottom sweep being installed too low on the door. This caused the door to rub on the bottom sill, and eventually tore off 3 of the 5 sweeps. The sweep is adjustable, the bottom screws could have been loosened and this would have adjusted the sweep so that it would not rub and cause the sweep to tear. We have never said that we would not replace the sweep, we should have taken care of it sooner, but, sometimes we cannot take care of minor issues quickly, because of certain circumstances. With respect to our lifetime warranty, it must be understood that certain items require regular maintenance in order to make them last. We are not perfect, but, we take care of our customers and even though this customer is not satisfied, we will still take care of the door sweep.

Emilio Tacconelli in Etobicoke
Emilio Tacconelli in Etobicoke
12 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Replacement Windows

We required to replace two very large windows in the rear of the home. Arrow 2000 provided the most professional presentation and confidence for us to proceed with them. Their cost was fair and although they were a week late in their installation, the work done was very professional and the crew were fabulous. Very good not to dirty your home and removed all the old windows and garbage from our home. The windows look great and is made of top quality.

Michael from Scarborough
Michael from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Front Door

They company was very helpful throughout the whole process. and had very competitive pricing. They did a beautiful job with my front door and would highly recommend them. Even after the job they were very helpful.

Jennifer D'Addario from Scarborough
Jennifer D'Addario from Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Window Installation

The company was very professional and made the work that needed to be done completely flawless around our house. We were completely satisfied with the end product and would highly recommend Arrow to anyone else.

terrydadd
terrydadd
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

windows and doors

Arrow windows and doors manufacture great products, but the service afterwards is not so great. They need to improve their customer service and be more helpfule to customers after the job is complete.

Scott in Trinity-Bellwoods
Scott in Trinity-Bellwoods

Ten exterior windows + screen door

I'm writing this about a year after the installation so that I had some good perspective. After a fair amount of research, I knew I liked the product that Arrow 2000 carried (Armor series). I obtained quotes from 3 GTA carriers of this product. Arrow had the best price, and I also liked their salesperson, Rob, the best. I also liked that it was a family business and Rob (son of owner) had been in the business all of his life.

The average cost per window might seem high but I had two huge windows (one arched) that were in the $2500 range each, and as I say, Arrow 2000's overall quote was best. As far as installation goes, the crew was nice and I felt they were sufficiently efficient and clean. I wouldn't call their execution flawless. I had one window that came with the hardware on the wrong side, and one with the wrong piece of glass (miscommunication). Also, I live in a Victorian and they weren't prepared for the amount of dust and junk that fell out of the walls (I went brick-to-brick). They also didn't adequately warn me of this or I would've covered and/or put a lot of stuff away. However, in every case, Rob made things right. Particularly impressive was that he offered up his office cleaning staff to come in on the weekend and clean up the copious amounts of dust and debris on my main floor, which included washing the floors. All on his dime.

So while not flawless, everything worked out, and I thought the after-service was really good. He cared. And for that reason, I will use them again and I would definitely recommend them to others.

(Note: I think people mark too easily on this site. I personally think 9/10 is a great rating. To me 10/10 would be flawless.)

vitvit toronto
vitvit toronto
1 review North York, ON

Exterior Doors

Purchase of exterior doors - received exceptional customer service by the entire team at Arrow. Will definitely recommend and will be a repeat customer. From the initial call for general inquires to the estimate and then to the final contract signing. The team at Arrow is very knowledgeable.

Craig from St Clair West
Craig from St Clair West

Window Replacement

After months of researching window technologies and installation and a dozen quotes later, I chose Arrow 2000 to replace the windows in my home. They offered a superior product and very reasonable prices. The crew who completed the installation was highly skilled, efficient and pleasant. The new windows really transformed the look of my home and the crew went above and beyond to make every detail perfect. I was very pleased with the entire experience.

I would suggest that anyone consider Arrow 2000 when replacing their windows.