Armchair Revolution Reupholstery

Reviews for Armchair Revolution Reupholstery

Irena Zhivov from Toronto
Irena Zhivov from Toronto

Reupholstery

We had out couch reupholstered by the ladies of Armchair Revolution and we are very happy with the results. They were very pleasant to deal with and were very prompt and the quality of their work is excellent.

Sheila in Etobicoke
Sheila in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Antique couch that needed rebuilding, refinishing, reupholstering

My antique couch was in very poor repair. Barb made me feel confident that she could do the job, and she even discussed my fabric samples with me, with the result that I think I made an excellent choice. Unfortunately, Barb encountered more challenges than anticipated with the couch (which she explained to me), which did increase the cost. It would have been helpful to me to have some idea of how much of an increase I was facing. The couch, when finished, was superb. I was really impressed by the job Barb was able to do on the couch. I really enjoyed working with Barb and her sister--appreciated their skill and their sense of humour. Would I work with them again? Definitely!

Kathryn Busch in Orangeville
Kathryn Busch in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Smoking Chair Upholstery

We had an old antique smoking chair in our basement without any upholstery for as long as I can remember. I brought it to Armchair Revolution and finally got to see it completed. The work was great and done very quickly and at a good price (lower than the quote!). I'd definately bring back more furniture and recommend them to friends.

Bri-Anne, Toronto
Bri-Anne, Toronto
2 reviews Stout, OH

Re-upholstery

I recently got a 1960's wood frame armchair and ottoman re-upholstered at Armchair Revolution and I couldn't be happier.
Barbara was extremely helpful from start to finish. They were extremely flexible with my drop off and pick up times. Barbara also supplied endless choices of fabrics, and after a lot of debate and even bringing samples home, the final product looks stunning, they even restored the wood!
I would definitely use their services again!

Tanya, Toronto
Tanya, Toronto

Antique couch

We had an antique couch from the 1800's that needed a face lift and serious help with the internal springs. Barbara maintained the integrity of bones of this couch, fixed all the springs, added a bit more cushioning to make it nicer to sit on again and polished up the wood. The couch has never looked so beautiful and her attention to detail on the piping is spectacular! We are so thilled with the work they did and she even made us 2 little pillows to finish the look! Everyday I walk into my house I love the couch more and more. I am a very fussy person when it comes to this kind of stuff and I inspected every corner of her work and it was perfect! Will definitely use them again!

Jamie from East York
Jamie from East York

reupholstered armchair and stool

Working with Armchair Revolution brought our old family armchair back to life. Barbara was knowledgeable and extremely helpful in suggesting fabrics, working within our price range and providing options. It was thrilling to see the final result. Without a doubt, we'd work with her again.

Iveta and Larry from Mimico
Iveta and Larry from Mimico
9.5/10

Armchair Reupholstery

We were extremely pleased with the choice of fabric, friendly service and workmanship. Our armchairs look exquisite and feel better than when they were new. We highly recommend Armchair Revolution to anybody who is considering having their furniture reupholstered.

Sarah from Toronto-555
Sarah from Toronto-555
9.5/10

Chair and a Half Reupholstery in Leather

Barbara reupholstered a huge chair and a half in leather for me. She worked with me to pick the leather and priced out all the different options for me. The result is spectacular - a really beautiful piece! She worked within our budget by using faux leather on the sides and back of the chair and the match is incredible. The chair has beautiful stitching details and is a perfect match to compliment our ottoman - right down to the feet on the chair. I would use Armchair Revolution again in a heartbeat.

Michelle
Michelle
9.8/10

Reupholstering of a Chair and A Half

I have used Armchair Revolution in past and had such good results last time, they were the first that came to mind for my new project. My piece came back to me better than I expected, and with some really lovely presonal touches as well. I would definitely use them again, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a service such as theirs.

Nancy, south Etobicoke
Nancy, south Etobicoke

antique chesterfield and easy chair re-upholstery

Barb and Debbie of Armchair Revolution have a solid reputation for skillfully giving new life to tired and worn furniture. They are a pleasure to work with and I have confidently referred many friends, neighbours and collegues to them over the years.