Archie Horn & Son Ltd

Kevin Jones from Dundas
Kevin Jones from Dundas
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

Pool heater

Called Archie Horn on Monday morning (July 11th) at 8:15 and Rob was at our place just after 10:00. Diagnosed the problem and gave us our options. Ordered a new heater but it had to come from their supplier in Montreal. Booked us for second call Wednesday morning. Jeremy & James showed up and heater was installed and old one removed with only a minor hitch. Showed us how to work our new heater and they were on their way. Fast, reliable, courteous service AS USUAL! That's why Archie Horn has been our ONLY plumbing and heating company for the last 28 years! Highly recommend this business for any of your plumbing & heating needs. Thanks!!!

1 review Hamilton, ON

Furnace and air conditioning repair

I have used Archie Horn & Sons several times for both furnace and air conditioning repair. Their work is excellent, competitively priced and their service and office personnel are a pleasure to deal with. I will continue to use them and not hesitate to recommend them.

Tim Rayner from Burlington
Tim Rayner from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Remove and install new plumbing water supply and drains for a major home renovation. Install a new direct vent water heater

I hired Archie Horn & Son to remove and replace drains and water supply in my home. We were renovating and creating a more open concept design and this required the repositioning of my plumbing. They also installed a direct vent water heater and moved my laundry room plumbing. They did a great job. No leaks, no issues and they left everything clean and ready to use. I highly recommend them.

Tammy Winstanley in Hamilton
Tammy Winstanley in Hamilton
2 reviews HAMILTON, ON

Furnace

We needed a new furnace as the one we had was almost 20 years old. We had a brand new high effiency furnace installed and the old one taken away. They men were clean, polite, and showed me how to use the new controls. When I thought it was making a loud noise, they came right back and didn't charge me to have a look at it. Everything was fine and it works great.

Mrs. Cordeiro in Hamilton
Mrs. Cordeiro in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Installed kitchen tap

What a great company. Serviceman was very nice, price was good for the work done. The were punctual and scheduled a time that was convient for both myself and the company. Would definately use them again and woudl recomend them.

9 reviews Hamilton, ON

Cool air return installed on furnace

I am always satisfied when I use this company. I've used them a few times and always been happy with the services provided. I used to get a few quotes for all my heating and plumbing work but I'm so happy with Archie Horn and Son that I don't bother getting quotes from other places anymore....I just phone them directly now. The price is reasonable, the people are very friendly and professional and explain everything they need to do very clearly and they clean up after they are done.

9 reviews Hamilton, ON

furnace work

I've used this company a few times. I find them to be very reasonable in their rates and they don't always try to talk me into services that I don't really need.

Sue
Sue
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Repaired Furnace

I liked that they took the time to explain their work to me. They were prompt and finished the work in in a reasonable time. They listened to my concerns and were even flexible on price. They were tidy and cleaned up after themselves

Hamilton
Hamilton

Bathroom Vanity & Toilet

Archie finished off a renovation by supplying and installing our 42" Kohler vanity c/w enamelled cast iron top and one piece ToTo toilet.They did an excellent job at a very reasonable price. The job proved to be too small for several other contractors. It's finally done and we couldn't be happier!

Bin
Bin
1 review ,

Changing the water lines and boiler

A job that needed just 2-3 hours, they charged about 12 hours. Their time starts right from your phone cvall to them, while they are still in their home drinking and on the road. They will charge you nothing. They are real sharks and exploitative. Never call them.

More about Archie Horn & Son Ltd

Plumbing and Heating services, servicing Hamilton and the surrounding area.