Gem Moving & Storage

Robin Muller  in
Robin Muller in
0 reviews , ON

BEST GEM MOVERS

I have used GEM mover for 3rd time in the row for their perfect moving services . They are really professional in their work . Guys are very polite and respectful . I have no idea why people put bad reviews about them as i am sure they might be the rival companies . i have recommended they to my family and friends and i will advise anyone looking to move to use their services if you want a perfect moving job without any hustle .

Mary in Pefferlaw
Mary in Pefferlaw
0 reviews Pefferlaw, ON

Small Move

Had a great experience with this company. Young men showed up on time, were very polite and courteous. They took their time to organize and care for the items. Thank you

cynthia in Toronto
cynthia in Toronto

great job

Got fragile stuff taken care of (wrapped, properly packed and transported). Price was reasonable, work was efficient. The whole move was stress free experience. Would recommend this moving company. Thank You

audrey in Barrie
audrey in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Local Move

movers showed up on time. Did an excellent job. Guy worked non stop. Tony was very helpful throughout the move . Everything was great they are on time,fast service. I highly recommend his team.

Happy customer in Brampton
Happy customer in Brampton

House moving

Great service movers showed up on time. Highly talented and experienced guyz did a great job and handle all the big stuff with great skills . I personally recommend these guyz for moving

clyde in Toronto
clyde in Toronto

Must Hire These Guys!!!!

I can think of no way this move could have been smoother. Everyone I spoke with on the phone or by Email were helpful and precise. Overall considering the price and and quality, we are extremely pleased with the result. yes, I definitely will use them again in case my husband finish 2 years contract we have to move again.
We supervised whole process of wrapping and loading. Not a single item is chipped or broken. It is a reliable and affordable way to move your home.

aben in Toronto
aben in Toronto

Good job

Simply amazing! I would highly recommend Smart Movers to all my family and friends. I was at ease the entire time they were loading/unloading to finish. The two men arrived 15 minutes early to the start time, were very courteous and showed respect and acted professional. We had no issues at all. I'm definitely using their services again. Thank you gem Movers.

Great Team

Great Team, Good work ...I just can't say enough.they moved my stuff so quickly and efficiently.i owe you guys thanks with this review.Also you will get references from me.highly recommend these movers.

John Delgaty in Niagara-on-the-lake
John Delgaty in Niagara-on-the-lake
0 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

Moving household furniture

One year later after our move we are still fuming. 'GEM Moving' is untrustworthy and very unprofessional. They suddenly demand cash before removing your goods from their van even though arrangements to pay by credit card was already authorized; guess at travel times, destroy your furniture, never wrap a thing and simply destroy your surroundings EG: Door frames and walls. Our belongings in boxes were set down upside down or sideways. Phone calls or E mails to Nick, the company "manager" result in additional 'rude'.... KERFUFELS. Do yourself a favour; 'stay away
from this moving company' !